More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by FreeAsInFreeUse FreeAsInFreeUse

What's next?

Flash forward a few years

Natalie and I had a fulfilling and happy marriage and were soon blessed with a beautiful daughter. Rose, named after Natalie's sexy redhead sister, was every bit as perfect as her mother. She had inherited Natalie's auburn hair and stunning dimples, but her eyes were a luminous forest green and she had an ever so subtle scattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Being raised as she was in a Free Use society by two doting parents who supported her every step of the way to becoming a cocksleeve and a cumdumpster, she soon grew up to be a sought-after slut whose face men just couldn't resist glazing as soon as they saw it.

Allow me now to recount the proudest moment of my life; the day she came of age and became free to use by anyone.

Soon after Nat and I got married, the laws governing how exactly young men and women got inducted into Free Use society were re-evaluated. It was found that the way it had been done previously -- holding extravagant Cumming of Age ceremonies twice a year inducting all teens who had reached legal age in the last six months -- was too disruptive both of the teens' lives and of daily life as a whole. The ceremonies were growing more and more extravagant, especially in the larger cities, and often caused crucial infrastructure to break down for days on end as everyone scrambled to get their dicks wet in the fresh meat as soon as possible. The public places in which the ceremonies were held got jampacked with people straining to break in the new girls. Classrooms saw nonstudent-to-student ratios of up to 3 to 1 as frenzied men stormed schools and even climbed through windows to get at the new wares, who were ostensibly still expected to sit there and learn. Some teachers were on record saying they sometimes didn't see their students for days following the induction, even though they were present -- all they could see from the front of the classroom was a writhing mass of bodies, shafts moving in and out of defenseless orifices with the occasional twitching teen girl limb being visible through the frenzy. Most girls had to go for up to two weeks without getting any sleep whatsoever as they were relentlessly assaulted day and night until every last man in town had had a go at them. The boarding school girls sleeping in dormitories had it the worst. Schools had to start hiring security in order to ensure that maximum occupancy of dorm buildings was not exceeded as hordes of horny guys flooded inside as soon as the locks were removed. Of course, this backfired spectacularly as the hired guards simply joined in on the fray, rampaging through the girls' quarters and ravaging everything that moved. Soon, dorm buildings were actually losing structural integrity from the constant masses of people roaming in and out, their cocks constantly sniffing for the nearest free hole. It became commonplace to see young women passed out in the street and in busses and trains, exhausted from the relentless they were being subjected to, their limp bodies still being used by passers-by as they were lying helpless on the ground, leaking fluids and twitching quietly.

Of course, most of them enjoyed this treatment and would go on to look back fondly on their first few weeks of Free Use, when they would forget what it felt like to not be stuffed to the brim, but it soon became clear that society grinding to a complete halt twice a year was not sustainable.

So, it was decided to devolve the Cumming of Age rituals from a singular mass event back to small, informal celebrations that were arranged by the respective families on the day their child turned legal.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)