More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by reader230 reader230

Well do you?

Not a chance...

With your cock throbbing at the sight of her beauty you replied with a grin, “I'm going to make you beg for mercy....”

“Well come hither and show me how a man should take me.” Alexa says as she sticks her finger in your shirt and pulls you toward her.

You quickly step between her legs and put your hands on her hips as your sister wraps her legs around your waist. The sight of her pussy and warm soft skin of her legs causes your cock to throb with need.

Alexa wraps her hands around your neck and presses her lips against yours for a long and passionate kiss. Alexa moans into your mouth as your tongues explore each other and your little game quickly became much more. Alexa let out a few soft moans and runs her nails gently through your hair as you began kissing down her neck towards her shoulder then back up to her lips. Your caressing hands soon traveled from her back to her chest as your lips locked once again in a passionate kiss. She groans into your mouth as you began to lovingly caress and cup her soft breasts and lightly pinch her nipples. Alexa brings her hand to your face and caresses your cheek as you kiss more passionately.

You both groan with pleasure as your sister begins to slowly stroke your hard shaft as you reach between her legs to rub her throbbing clit.

"Mmmm let me show what I learned from a tribe in the East Alexa..." You groan as you kiss down her body. She groans and shakes with anticipation as you kiss down her neck to suck her hard nipples, making her hiss with pleasure as she grips the table beneath her. You kiss down her flat stomach and hips to her inner thighs. She runs her hand through your hair with need as you kiss down her inner thigh, blowing across her wet pussy before kissing up the other thigh.

"Mmmmmm my god John! That feels so good... just... oh god stop teasing me!!! OOOOHHHH GOD!!!" Alexa moans as you run the tip of your tongue between her wet lips up to her clit, circling with with your tongue before sliding your finger between her wet lips. You curl your finger as you suck her clit, making her mewl with esctay.

"Oh my god... oh fuck! Please!!! Please fuck me big brother!!! I Need it sooo bad!!!" Alexa begs as she burns with desire.

You quickly kiss back up her body, her hands suddenly grabbing your face and pulling you in for a kiss. She bites your lip and groans, "I feel soo wet down there John... and it fucking burns for you! Fuck me... please!!!" As your kiss intensifies, Alexa locks her legs around you, crossing her ankles to hold you tightly. Your hands explore her body as you line up your cock with her opening.

Feeling your cock head against her lips, she suddenly moans in alarm and breaks the kiss. Placing her hand on your chest, she pushes you back slightly and says, “Look, I know it’s stupid because I'm pretty sure siblings can’t get each other pregnant... but just to be safe can you make sure you withdraw before you spill your seed in me?”

Full of enough lust to agree to any of her demands you reply, “Yeah... god I need you sis!”

You lock eyes and giving you a lustful stare, Alexa moans, "Show me how much you need me big brother... fuck me!"

After sharing another long and sensual kiss, you look deep into your sister’s eyes, full of lust as she bites her lip in anticipation at the feel of your cock head brushing against the lips of her soaking wet pussy. Tired of waiting, Alexa begins to caress your muscular back with one hand and gently tug on the base of your cock with the other. Her eyes lock onto yours and her pussy drips in anticipation as she cried out, “Stop fucking around big brother... Fuck me! Thrust your hard cock inside me and make me scream!”

As Alexa lines your cock head up to her weeping slit, she looks at you with pleading eyes before you thrust your cock into her pussy, taking her virginity with a single thrust. Your faces contort with pleasure as you slowly pushed your cock inside your sister’s tight and hot pussy until you bottom out.

“Oh god I... I... ahhh goddd! Feels soooo good!!!” My sister cries out before she wraps her arms around your neck and kisses you lovingly. Your tongues explore each others mouths as you began to slowly thrust your cock back and forth inside her. Your eyes are full of lust as you pull out your cock so only the tip is inside her before thrusting back into your sister, she quickly bites your shoulder hard, trying to stifle her moans of pleasure, only growing louder as she enjoys the feeling of your forbidden union. Breaking the kiss, Alexa moans,

"Oh my god... oh fuck.... this feels fucking amazing!"

She shudders as she feels your cock bottom out, pressing against her cervix. "Oh my god!! I love you big brother... oh god!!" Kissing you passionately, she continues to cry out with a mixture of joy and relief. She knows that no matter what happens, she lost her maidenhood to a man who cares for her.

You hold her shapely hips in your hands as she thrusts and grinds her hips against you in tune with your thrusts. Having broken the taboo, you give into your desires and indulge in the forbidden act. Thoughts of your problems fade away as you care only about each others release.

You are both so turned on by the forbidden nature of your union that you both know that you aren't going to last long... but that wasn't the point. It was only your first time together, and it definitely wasn’t going to be the last....

Alexa’s soft moans grow in intensity as you thrust your cock deeper and faster inside her hot and sopping wet pussy. As she begins grinding her hips in tune with your thrusts she cries out, "Oh god yes! This is sooo fucking good!" *giggle* "Mmmm fuck your little sister John!!! Oh gaawwddd!!!! Fuck me!!!”

You are shocked by the sight of your sister's perfect and amazing body laid out before you. You look on as your sister’s perfect tits, which you've dreamed about seeing for years.... now bouncing to the rhythm of your thrusts. Her eyes shut as she pants and moans with pleasure and her hips grinding in perfect synchronization to your thrusts. You can barely believe that you are fucking your perfect little sister, the most beautiful and educated woman in the land, the princess, was taking your cock. All you can do is grasp Alexa's hips and thrust hard into her tight, gripping pussy. You lean forward and grasp her soft, perfect breasts eliciting a moan from her soft lips as you rub and pinch her hard nipples.

Wrapping her arms around you, she kisses up your neck to your ear and whisperes, “That’s it brother, fuck your lil sister!!! Fuck me hard like all those fucking sluts you've had!!!" *Giggle* "Mmmmm hope I'm the best you've ever had though..." She says with a grin.

"Fuck sis... you put even the women of the southern tribes to fucking shame... this is so fucking hot!!! Ughhh fuck!!!"

"Mmmmm you make me soo uuuuhhhhgghhhh happy big brother! Mmmmm just… ahhhh god.... just don’t forget to pull out…”

But it feels so good...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)