More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by reader230 reader230

But it feels so good...

She helps you make a choice

Alexa grins deviously as you groan in pain at the thought of your cock leaving her warm, wet pussy. Biting your ear and rolling her hips she moans “Mmmm or would you just prefer to cum inside me...?”

For some reason her words excite you and your cock jumps and dribbles a little precum inside her as you thrust harder.

Biting her lip she giggles, “Mmmm I felt that.... sounds like that excites you quite a bit..." Giggling she bites your ear and moans, "Mmmm… I bet you would love to shoot your cum DEEP inside me…. Does it turn you on filling your SISTER's warm loving pussy with your seed?”

She keeps giggling as you just groan in response. She continues whispering, “Mmmm I think it does..." Biting your ear she breathily whispers, "You know... I can feel you twitching inside my pussy... and I heard it feels soooo warm inside when you spill your seed…" Cupping your balls she moans, "Mmmm and they feel so heavy... I bet they're dying fill your own sister with all that cum!”

You groan as you thrust into her, "Ooohhhh fuck sis... you feel so tight… I can’t hold back much longer… You close?"

As you began to fuck her harder and faster, Alexa cries out, "YES! OH GOD YES! I’m almost there! Cum with me lil brother! Fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

She holds you tighter in her arms as she grinds her hips even harder against you in tune with your thrusts. Having broken the taboo, you completely give into your desires, caring only about each others release.

As you feel her pussy start squeezing your cock with you know she is getting close to her orgasm. Your foreheads and eyes meet as she wraps her arms and legs tightly around you, grinding her hips into your throbbing cock.

She stares at you hungrily as she gasps, "Ughhh yesss fuck me harder! I wanna feel your hot cum deep inside me big brother!"

Your simultaneous cries of release are followed by the most intense orgasms of your lives. You never break eye contact with your sister as you squirt deep inside her pussy. Your sister’s orgasm only intensifies as she feels your cock throbbing and rope after rope of your hot cum splashing within her. She digs her nails into your back and squeals with delight at the idea of her brother filling her with his seed.

Her soft lips part as she closes her eyes and moans, "Ooooo god... Feels soooo warm big brother....." Savoring the feeling of hot cum filling her once virgin pussy.

Even after your orgasms subside, you remain in each others arms. Her body shaking with desire as you start kissing her neck and shoulder before giving her a long and passionate kiss.

As you look into each other’s eyes you see that you are thinking the same thing... that you both could not wait to repeat the experience.

Following your union, you both continue your passionate kiss with your hands exploring each other. She lets out a soft moan as you slowly withdraw your softening cock from her pussy, which is dripping with your combined juices. Breaking the kiss, Alexa hops off the desk and smiles as she motions for you to sit on the chair. As you sit in the chair, your sister sits on your lap and wraps her arms around your neck, kissing you passionately. As your tongues intertwine, you rub your right hand along her back and your left up the inside of her smooth thigh.

As you near her pussy, you could feel your sticky combined juices slowly running down her thighs. When she feels your fingers on her clit, Alexa catches your hand and moans before breaking your kiss. She looks up at you, her face still flushed and her eyes filled with a look of need. Biting her lip she says softly,

"That was amazing John... I never thought my first time would be so... fun..." She giggles that at the last word, flashing you a sexy smile.

Grinning you reply, "I'm glad that you enjoyed it Alexa. It was incredible for me too."

"Really?" she replies happily. "I was concerned that since I was... you know… new, that it wouldn't be very good for you."

"Don't be stupid Alexa... You were by far one of the best."

“I'm very glad to hear it John, now that I am no longer a virgin Silva can’t have me and our uncle’s plan is beginning to unravel. But we need to get out of here, the guards will surely know what happened if they see me like this and I'm sure remaining here will mean certain ."

“You're right Alexa.” you say as you begin to get ready. “We need to move before they find out what has happened.

Do you take her advice and escape?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)