More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by kingkhan19 kingkhan19

What happens?

They get their first task.

Before Lauren could retort anything, the pager starts beeping and vibrating in her hand. Lauren raises it up so she and Charlotte can both read what was sent.

" Head to locker 123 at the art building and open it. Combination: 32 - 9 - 26"

"Art building is to the left. We need to start going now," Charlotte huffs.

"Fine. Let's go," Lauren grunts as she puts the pager away.

The two rivals start walking towards the art building, standing as far from each other as the handcuffs allow them to, which isn't much. They tried to completely ignore each other and speed-walk awkwardly to their destination. Several students passing gave them curious looks as to why two rivals were handcuffed to each other. Lauren passed by one of her friends and gave a look that said, "I'll tell you later." Soon Charlotte also passes one of her friends and waves off her when she starts to approach concerned. The girls were just focusing on completely the task and hoping to soon be rid of each other. Unbeknownst to them, a few people were hiding around as they were recording and tracking them, relaying all of it back to Dr. Wong.

After reaching the art building, the girls started to look around for the locker, which didn't take them long to find. Locker 123 is in the middle of the hallway, surrounded by a few lockers that were slightly open. There seem to be few students in the hallway, though none of them opening a locker on the same side as 123.

"I'll open it."

"Whatever."

Lauren approaches the locker and starts fiddling with the lock, while Charlotte leans against the lockers nearby. Hiding in a discreet corner is an individual wearing a dark hood over their head, sunglasses, and a face mask. In one hand, the person is holding a small camcorder, recording the unsuspecting rivals. In the other hand, the person holding a small device with a single button on it. The person watches Lauren and Charlotte carefully, hovering their finger over the button, ready to press it.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)