More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by kingkhan19 kingkhan19

What happens next?

Charlotte's skirt gets caught in a locker

After Lauren finally enters the combination, she swings the locker open. Inside is a letter in the envelope. Nothing else. She pulls it out and closes the locker.

"There's a letter."

"Read it then."

Lauren starts opening and reading the letter as Charlotte leans more against the lockers. Seeing this, the hidden person points the device he is holding and presses the button. The locker nearest Charlotte quietly closes shut, catching a part of her skirt. The blonde girl is none the wiser.

Dear Lauren and Charlotte,

I just want to thank you girls in advance for participating in this study. I also want apologize in advance for whatever you two will experience. The two of you will be very uncomfortable for a while. and I'm sorry for that. However, I do believe you will thank me in the end.

Now, head outside and await my instructions.

Signed, Dr. Olivia Wong

"Well, that told us nothing new," Charlotte says annoyed.

" I know. What the hell is the point of this task," Lauren groans, crumbling the letter up." Let's get out of here."

Charlotte and Lauren are about to start walking, when Charlotte feels a strong tug at her waist and stops. This causes Lauren to feel and a tug and stop.

"What's the hold up?" Lauren looks lazily at Charlotte.

Charlotte looks at her skirt and pales a bit, " My skirt is stuck."

Lauren looks and sees it. "Huh"

Charlotte first tugs at her skirt a bit hoping it would come loose. When that doesn't work, she tries to pry the locker open, to no avail.

"It won't come loose. The locker is shut it," Charlotte says with a bit of worry. "Help me get it free."

"Why would I do that?" Lauren scoffs while crossing her arms. " Just take your skirt off or let it be torn."

"What?! No! Lauren, please. Please help me. I don't want my skirt torn. Please." Charlottes pleas, fear in her eyes.

Lauren is taken aback. Her rival who is known for her hot looks is begging her to help save her skirt. Lauren would have figured Charlotte would be okay walking around in her panties. Why is she so scared?

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)