More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by Thronx Thronx

What’s next?

A few hours before that, Sett finally woke up from his well-deserved sleep

Sett awoke from deep slumber at noon. He yawned very extensively and cuddled into the pillows a bit more. He didn’t know when he felt that relaxed and well rested. Well, probably after that morning when the QSS had healed him.

For a few minutes he just kept lying in his bed and looked at the ceiling, yawning every minute. It must be lunch-time by now, because he heard steps and voices from outside walking down into the direction of the dining-room. Sett stayed where he was and just enjoyed the feeling of relaxation, not feeling hungry at all. For being exhausted a whole night and not being able to relax a bit, he felt very alive once again. He thought about a good training-session at the gym after a warm shower at the bathroom. Maybe Zac would be there too again and he could smack the living shit out of him. Or he would see Riven again.

By the thought of her, his penis seemed to awoke from deep slumber too. Sett closed his eyes and yawned again, a few pictures from the last days coming back in his mind: Riven and Nida on the bed, 69ing and moaning loudly. Ahri on top of him, her beautiful eyes beaming with lust. Neeko, changing into several people, as she came hard. Sarah begging for his cum.

Sett stood up a few minutes later and went under the shower. Under the water his boner disappeared, but the thoughts of the women he had slept with stayed in his head. He just finished drying himself as he heard a knock at the door.

“Yeah?” he asked loudly, putting a towel around his waist again.

“It’s meeee,” a warbling voice responded. “Don’t tell me, you didn’t expect it.”

Sett snorted amused and went from the bathroom to his door. “Your instincts are really good,” he said as he opened the door. “I am awake since…”

But he couldn’t speak further. As he opened the door, Nidalee practically jumped at him and embraced him with her arms, kissing him hard and hungrily. Sett stumbled back, a bit surprised by her sudden ****, but not unwilling to kiss her back and give her what she wanted. He grabbed her hips and squeezed her ass, while she was pressing her big tits on his chest and almost devoured his mouth with hers.

Only as the door of his room closed, without Sett or Nidalee doing anything for it, he broke the kiss and looked into the almond eyes of Akali, standing there in her green jumpsuit. She looked at them with a mix of amusement and desire.

“Aka…?” Sett wanted to ask, but Nidalee didn’t like the interruption of him kissing her and pulled his mouth back to hers.

“Don’t mind me yet,” Akali said composed and went to the couch. “I don’t want to...interrupt Nida, marking her territory.” She winked very subtly.

“You’ll get your time, Kali,” Nidalee said, half moaning, stopping to kiss Sett briefly. “I promised, you can be fucked. But I want my milk.”

“What did you promise exactly?” Sett asked with a frown.

“I just told you,” Nidalee purred. “She wants to fuck you. I want my milk. So, if you don’t mind, Sett, you can put me down and I can get my first taste of the day.”

Sett stared from Nidalee to Akali, who made herself comfortable on the couch, her legs spread and one hand already roaming over her shirt already. For a very short moment he tried to understand this whole situation, but decided not to interpret a lot in it. He shrugged and returned his attention fully on Nidalee, groping her ass with one hand, while clutching his other hand into her furry bra. But before he could get her stripped, she broke the kiss and freed his cock. While the towel he had wrapped around his waist fell down on the floor, Nidalee already closed her lips around his cock and started to suck his slowly hardening shaft.

He looked down at her and saw the hunger again in her green eyes, which she always seems to have, when she was gargling on a man’s shaft. His cock responded as usual to her mouth and soon he was as hard as ever and completely entranced in her green eyes. Whatever it was with Nidalee and her blowjobs, she was just a natural. Sett’s eyes flickered back to the couch and saw that Akali stared with a blank expression on the erotic display in front of her. Almost absently she stroked with her fingers over her pants and licked her lips, just if she was wondering how Sett would taste.

By the thought of that, Sett’s cock twitched and he let out a groan as Nidalee seem to double her efforts almost immediately. Her head bobbed up and down his shaft in rapid speed and with the sounds of her own muffled moans and the wet sounds of her mouth on his shaft, it didn’t take Sett long until he felt that he reached the edge.

“Nida, I…” Sett started, but Nida just dived on his cock, not stopping her ravenous advances to make him cum.

It only needed this extra-portion of gagging sounds, sultry moans and the knowledge that this woman would do anything to get her favourite milk to make Sett cum. With a sharp exhale, he spurted his load into Nidalee’s hungry mouth once again and held her head in place almost on instinct. Nidalee had no problem with that obviously and waited until Sett had shot his last drop of cum into her mouth. As he loosened his grip around her head, she retreated herself and popped her mouth away from him, looking up with a big smile.

“Yummy as always, chef,” she beamed and opened her mouth to let him see that none of his cum was there anymore. “I’d give this service a very good review.”

“Same,” Sett said, who rubbed his hands over his face, trying his best to get rid of the many stars he saw again for his inner eye. “If you do this every day from now on though…”

“You’ll have to live with it,” Nidalee shrugged and gave his plump cock a little kiss on the tip. “I don’t know if it is the aftermath of Evelynn’s spell, but you taste wonderful refreshing. Well then…”

She looked to the side and grinned at Akali. The assassin still sat there, with a very impassive face. If she wouldn’t circle her index-finger over her pants, Sett thought she was frozen to stone.

“Enjoyed that too?” he asked her kindly.

“Much,” Akali agreed, her eyes flickering from Nidalee, who had started to caress Sett’s manhood again with kisses, to Sett’s face.

“Do you want to watch more…?” Sett asked and waved his hand to the bed. “Or do you want to join in?”

Akali blinked. Then she jumped to her feet and pulled her top over her head. Sett wasn’t surprised that she wore no bra. Like Nidalee her nipples became apparent much darker on her tanned skin. She didn’t have her bust-size though, but next to Nidalee only Sarah Fortune could probably keep up. Akali threw her top away and her shorts followed right after that. Instead of Nidalee, she was totally shaved and even through the dim light in this room, Sett saw her glistening wetness.

“I think, she wants to join,” Nidalee giggled and stood up, giving Sett a quick kiss on his lips. “Bed. I want to cum too.”

“As you wish,” Sett grinned and watched how Nidalee jumped on the bed, quickly followed by Akali, who now looked very desperately. She crawled on the bed and kissed Nidalee very deep and hungrily.

Sett watched amused (and not without stroking himself to full hardness once again) how Nidalee was actually a bit caught by surprise herself, at Akali’s approach of kissing her.

“Damn girl,” she giggled between kissing-breaks. “You are…hm…very horny, are you…?”

“I didn’t get properly fucked until now,” Akali groaned in response. “And you are right…he tastes good.”

“Waited enough then?” Sett asked and climbed onto the bed too.

“Yes,” Akali nodded and turned to Sett kissing him now with the same fierceness as Nidalee had before. “I want to get filled by a cock, now!”

She laid back on the bed and stared at him, with a mix of grim hunger and lust. “Fuck me,” she demanded. “Fuck me and please do it properly. I need to cum, please don’t stop until I came at least once.”

“Don’t you worry,” Sett said and took both of her legs over his right shoulder, so that her pussy was barely to be seen, between them. “I didn’t plan to. But Nidalee, would you support me?”

“Sure thing,” Nidalee grinned and crawled towards Akali’s head, who watched them both expectantly. “If she makes me feel good too?”

“Anything,” Akali groaned desperately. “Just…just fuck me already, please.”

“Lay back and enjoy it,” Nidalee grinned, now kneeling over Akali’s head. “Just use your tongue and we…ah!” She interrupted herself, as Akali started to lick Nida’s wet crotch with relish.

Nidalee had her eyes closed and licked her lips slowly, while Akali kept licking like her pussy juice was the sweetest nectar. Sett watched this display for a moment, before he finally aimed his fully erected member towards Akali’s waiting pussy and thrusted forward.

If Akali’s mouth wasn’t buried in Nidalee’s pussy, Sett was sure, she had screamed louder than a dying Baron Nashor. Not in agony, obviously. Her pussy was so wet, Sett had no problems shoving his entire length inside her. Her legs almost instantly clasped around him and pulled him deeper inside her.

Nidalee had opened her eyes, as Akali screamed into her pussy and now stared with hunger at the spot, where Sett’s cock vanished inside Akali.

“Let’s give her all that pleasure, she craves for, shall we?” Nidalee purred and reached with one hand down and slowly circled her index finger over Akali’s clit

Sett nodded with a smirk and started to fuck Akali’s pussy – slow at first, but soon he hammered his hips against hers and his own groans of pleasure filled the room. Nidalee also gasped and moaned, what sounded partially more than the mews from a cat, than actual human sounds.

But their little groans were nothing against the noises Akali made. Though muffled, because her head was buried in Nida’s thighs, she groaned and gasped while her body shivered and trembled under the combined efforts of Sett’s cock inside her and Nida’s fingers all over her most sensitive spots.

Sett had kept a very steady rhythm and was pretty sure, he won’t be able to keep it up for too long, especially as Akali’s pussy clenched around him very tightly. He looked up towards Nidalee, who raised her eyebrows expectantly.

“Feeling good?” he asked, through gritted teeth.

“If you give me all that sweet milk of yours…” Nida responded and licked her lips.

“Get off her, then,” Sett ordered.

Nidalee smiled brightly and moved away from Akali’s face. It was the first time since Sett started to fuck her that he saw her face and he wasn’t surprised that she was drenched in pussy juice. Akali’s almond eyes shot up to Sett, as Nidalee gave her space to breathe and they seem to burn with lust.

“You close, big boy?” she asked, half moaning. “You give me a huge, fat load, all over me?”

“If you want it, you have to take it,” Sett responded and pulled out of Akali’s drooling pussy.

Akali got on all fours very fast and grabbed his cock with one hand, the other one massaging his full balls. She jerked him off quickly and looked at him with the greatest puppy-eyes. Sett was shortly surprised that she was capable of doing this, but before he really could admire them, his orgasm plastered Akali’s face with sperm.

Sett had to close his eyes and groan out his pleasure, as Akali expertly milked his balls empty for the second time in a quarter of an hour. As it was over, he looked down and wasn’t surprised that Nidalee already was licking and kissing all his cum off Akali’s skin.

He watched the two women for a moment and enjoyed the sight of Akali, getting all cleaned by Nidalee. His cock, barely getting flaccid again, throbbed as they kissed in front of him and a very long strand of cum followed their tongues. Then both women looked up to him and smiled brightly at him.

“Thanks, Sett,” Akali said honestly and sighed. “And thanks too, Nida.”

“No problem,” Nidalee and Sett both said.

“If you ever want to do it again…?” Nidalee offered with a smirk and gave her Akali another kiss on the cheek. “You know my terms.”

“Thanks, I’ll consider it,” Akali said amused. “But I think I won’t see you in a while. I think I’ve done enough to make Kayn jealous.”

“I thought, you didn’t like that he was this possessive?” Nidalee asked with a raised eyebrow.

“And I still don’t like it,” Akali shrugged, slipped from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. “He had to learn a lesson and I hope, he finally has. I’m gonna wash my face in here, if that’s okay?”

“Suit yourself,” Sett agreed. “Actually, I am taking a quick shower too.”

“Me too,” Nidalee grinned and together they walked in the bathroom.

While Sett and Nidalee walked into the shower and stood under the warm water, not without touching their bare bodies a bit more than usual, Akali really just washed her face and dried herself.

Please log in to view the image

“See you at diner,” she said and waved her hand, before she headed off into the main room and quickly dressed up.

“She really wants to have sex with Kayn now,” Sett said amused, as the door closed behind her.

He stopped the water and stepped out of the shower, Nidalee followed him. They dried themselves, then they also dressed up.

“See you after diner back here?” Sett asked Nidalee, who gave him a bright smile.

“You know, what your kitten wants,” she purred and kissed him on the cheek.

Sett just had grabbed his waistcoat, as the door knocked.

“Yeah?” he asked frowning.

“Ahri here,” a cheerful voice responded. “You need to help me with something, Sett.”

“Help her, sure…” Nidalee snorted amused and walked towards the door. “That’s a nice way to put it, if you want to get fucked, you little...” She had reached the door and had said the last words directly into the corridor but her words dyed in her throat and she just finished with a surprised “Oh…”

Please log in to view the image

Oh?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)