More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by horny4love horny4love

What's next?

Giving Them A Cleavage Show

Please log in to view the image

07:01 am

Bhabhi went to her regular park following her routine. She has a habit of jogging there for 30-40 minutes everyday. Everyone simping over her was there. They were all there to see just one thing.

When Bhabhi started running their eyes were on her rack. With every step she took her tits jiggled deepening the cleavage. An opportunity to see Bhabhi's cleavage is what got many obese men to start jogging.

This park has a strict rule against having children in. Only adults are allowed to jog here which is good considering how many men shamelessly walk around displaying erections in their pant.

Bhabhi kept running, sweating and looking even sexier. Her sweat has a sweet fragrance that attracts people instead of repelling them. More men started running around her. Some had eyes on her tits while others on her ass. Sadly none dared to actually go talk to Bhabhi or attempt seducing her.

Bhabhi spent her entire walk in the without being fucked. There was clear visible disappointment on her face after that. Then came those four guys. These four young adults turned 19 recently. They were waiting for their birthdays simply because they would then be allowed in this adult park.

Upon entering they ran straight to Bhabhi and surrounded her. All of them showed her their IDs telling her that they are adults now. What happened next shocked everyone. Bhabhi gave each one of them a hug and gentle kiss on their lips.

Then she went on to whisper something in their ears. Just the thought of what she was saying gave them an erection. She gently caressed their freshly grown cocks and then stepped out of the garden ending her walk.

7:30 am

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)