More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by horny4love horny4love

What's next?

A Fun Ride Home


7:31 am

The moment Bhabhi stepped out of the park there was someone to pick her up. It was a long limo-like expensive car. The car had black tinted glasses all around so it was impossible to see who it was. One might guess that it was some top politician who would want his activity be kept a secret.

When Bhabhi went and stood next to the rear door, a window came down and a hand came out. It pulled Bhabhi close and shamelessly shove itself inside her blouse to squeeze her boob. She casually allowed that to happen.

Then the door opened, she stepped inside and the car drove away from the park. It was a five minutes ride back to her society building. Can't really say what happened in the car but when she stepped out she was wearing just sleeveless yellow top, brown shorts and shoes. She was sweating, exhausted and gasping for air. She was also wearing some heavy gold and diamond jewelry that she wasn't wearing before.

Bhabhi smiled at the window. She pulled down her top to give a quick glimpse of her tits to the person inside. Then came a hand and slipped a cash bundle inside her shirt. Seeing money Bhabhi jumped with excitement and then while counting it she walked away. The car too drove away.

At one point the car stopped, the driver stepped out, he walked to a trash can, threw something in it and then drove the car away. The thing he threw was Bhabhi's blue tracksuit torn to shreds and soaked with a lot of male semen. The quantity of cum indicated that clearly there were more than one man inside the car.

7:43 am

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)