More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by horny4love horny4love

What's next?

Watering The Garden

Please log in to view the image

5:00 am

Bhabhi was enjoying her time with the watchman. Suddenly they heard revving of car engine from inside the society parking lot. Fearing someone might catch them Bhabhi got off the table swiftly. But in doing so her gown got stuck in a protruding nail. They saw the approaching car head lights. The watchman hastily attempted freeing Bhabhi but in doing so he ripped apart her dress.

Bhabhi was now out of the dress and naked still the fabric was stuck in that nail. There was no time to free it so Bhabhi hid in the adjacent bushes of the society garden. She watched as the watchman had a conversation with the man in the car.

The conversation went on for longer than she expected. She couldn't get out of the bush and head towards her apartment without being caught. Suddenly she had the urge to pee. Well, she was naked and sitting in the soil so without any hesitating she let it out with a hissing sound.

Once the car was gone Bhabhi stepped out of the bushes. She freed her gown from the nail and wore it. The torn fabric barely covered her private bits. While being careful that nobody saw her she walked inside the building.

The watchman watched that cute ass walk away. He squeezed his cock to push down his erection. He surely had the urge to continue fucking her but before he could act on it she was gone.

5:22 am

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)