More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by horny4love horny4love

What's next?

Praying To The Rising Sun


5:23 am

Wearing her torn clothes Bhabhi entered the building. One would assume she will go to her apartment to get decent but instead she went to the roof.

The place was getting brighter and instead of getting dressed she undressed. She joined her hands witnessing the rising sun.

Her naked body swayed as she did a sensuous seductive dance taking in the warmth of the orange sun. As the place got brighter more eyes started popping up to see her perform.

Bhabhi saw them but pretended as if she didn't. Her lust was overpowering her basic instinct to cover her bare body. As she stood still, facing the sun with her eyes shut and hands joined one could see juices leaking out of her pussy.

All desired the same but only one had the courage to rush to that rooftop and extend his tongue to catch the droplet of her vaginal fluid before it hit the ground. Sipping it in he licked more of her juice that was trickling down her right thigh. Touch of his tongue made Bhabhi give out a visible shiver.

She knew there was someone between her legs but didn't bother to know it was who. She let the guy stick his tongue inside her pussy and pleasure her.

Bhabhi started moaning loudly. She was being loud, carefree and even shameless one might add.

With just his tongue this guy made her have an orgasm and just like that the show was over. Bhabhi and her brother-in-law went inside the building while holding hands like lovers.

6:03 am

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)