More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

The CEO of sluts

Amanda managed to get up. She had been left inside Buck and Wanda's hotel room, and could hear the labored snores of the immense goat man in the other room. The one-time petite woman took short, tentative steps to the room he had passed out in, and she opened the door ever so slightly. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw his magnificence. The CEO's normally, sharp, world-weary eyes became round, docile orbs for a few moments as she felt her entire body burn with arousal for the strange, supernatural creature. Her hand slowly crept up to grope and massage one of her bigger, rounder titties to relieve the pressure valve of pleasure that was quickly building within her.

Amanda suddenly caught herself with a quick jerk of her body. What the hell was she doing? She was a CEO of a company and not some floozy out of a Greek myth like those other horned, horny goat people.

Backing away, the raven-haired woman darted out of the room, making sure to close the door ever so gently. She was caught off-guard by her new figure. Amanda's new curves made it harder to gracefully slip out of the room without hitting anything. She had always prided herself on just how slim and athletic she was, but there were quick flashes of stuffing her face the night before, as well as a horrific, fuzzy memory of sucking on something big and round that jetted some fatty milk substance straight down her throat. A flash of the large red-furred satyress thrusting out her four enormous breasts at her popped into her mind, and the CEO felt completely nauseous. Fighting the urge to toss her cookies all over the hotel's hallway, she instead waddled quickly into her room.

Slamming the door shut behind her, Amanda felt her mind clear. Relief flowed through her newly enhanced body. As overwhelmed as she was, Amanda was sharp as nails and she knew immediately that escaping those goat people was the cause of her newly cleared mindset. She had recalled reading mythology books as a girl where certain mythological creatures and some modern animals gave off certain pheromones that could cloud their potential victims' minds. Shaking her head at the idea of referring to those very real creatures as mythological caused her to tisk her tongue in disbelief. How foolish could she be? It wasn't too long since Thor was considered a myth, or that Captain America had been thought of killed in action. The world was introducing newer and newer amazing things each and every day. Still, Amanda thought as more and more of her strength and composer was returning to her by the second, there was the very real problem of just what exactly they had all done to her, and more specially, her body.

Tugging on her top as it felt tight on her, the woman darted towards her room where there was a full-length mirror. She knew she had filled out somehow, but what she saw before her made Amanda gasp out in shock. She had always been slim, and as she matured she worked hard to maintain her ultra-athletic figure. But, looking into her reflection in the mirror all that work, and even her nature tiny frame was long gone. Now her chest, which had always been firm but never her best feature, were like a pair of melons. Her upper body curved down to a not-too-narrow waist, before her figure flared out into a pair of wide shapely hips and a lush, full ass. She looked far more like one of those stupid Kardashians but without the help of a plastic surgeon's skill. As her eyes trailed up her now-voluptuous body, they finally landed on her face and hair, and with it, came a cold, piercing realization that her newly unnatural curves weren't the only thing she should be concerned with.

Her normally fine black hair that she had always kept neatly trimmed and coifed, had grown out to a thick, messy mop of slightly wavy hair that fell just past her shoulders. It was longer than she had ever had it since she was a girl, but that wasn't what was causing her to panic. Out of the full bodied mane of hair poked out two pointed ears. Her cheeks burned and her face fell, and all the while, her heart was beating faster and faster as she made the connection in her panicked mind.

The red goat women had the exact same pointed ears poking out of their long, mess of near-ass-length hair!

Amanda looked wide eyed into the mirror with her mouth agape at what she had become. Her mind reeled and a small, pathetic whine escaped her lips. She was usually in control of any situation. She would prepare and be ready, but the CEO was at a complete loss for what was happening. And that didn't sit well with her.

Looking around in frustration at what to do next, her eyes landed on the phone atop her bedside table. Amanda recalled trying to dial the front desk for help throughout her hellish time inside this dreadful hotel in this city of sin, and they were absolutely no help. Instead, she dialed for the police.

"Hello? Yes, I wish to report an incident at my hotel... I've been..." Fluttering her eyes, Amanda caught herself biting her lip and cupping her breasts with her free hand, not realizing she had grown a cup size since last she checked. "Something has happened to m...." she took a deep breath, and gnashed her teeth together as another wave of supernatural pleasure flowed through her. She shook her head quickly to try to regain her composure. She should have planned what she was going to say before she haphazardly called the authorities. They would think she was drunk or on or something! Trying her best to steady herself and her frazzled mind, she tried again. "I'd like to make a noise complaint... I tried to speak to them and I... I think they..." Squirming at her feet, Amanda fell to the bed, realizing a fire's heat boiled away in her loins. "Can you send someone? I don't feel very SAFE right now... Yes? Ooooh thank you...What do you mean I never told you which hotel I am staying at?"

Amanda incredulously told the switchboard operator where exactly she was, and dropped the phone. Turning to lay completely on the bed with the phone facing onto the floor, Amanda pawed at her body freely now that she could. She just felt so HOT, and any attempt she made to quell that heat only made her more aroused. Her body was on fire, and she groaned out in discomfort. Her frantic mind immediately told her she needed to drink some water. That always did the trick.

Sitting up, which for the first time in her life actually felt like a chore now that her rock hard abs were a thing of the past, Amanda moved over to the kitchen. She felt her hip graze the cool surface of the refrigerator and swooned, biting her lip as she pulled free a glass from the overhead cupboard and poured herself a glass of water, then another, and another as she downed one after the other. Her thirst was unquenchable. And each drought she imbibed only made her body react to the corruption coursing through her.

Her hips flared wider, meatier, her thighs growing more corded as did her ankles. The pert rear she had demanded more room as it ballooned larger behind her. Her top creaked and strained containing her still growing breasts, now reaching DD in size and still growing. Her new body was making it harder and harder to maintain her balance. She managed to put the glass down, before she nearly lost her balance, but caught herself at the last minute. Leaning on the countertop, the dark-haired woman panted for air. Amanda winced as she felt a pressure build at her forehead and her lower back.

All the while, the transforming Amanda groaned and cried out in pain and discomfort. The clothes she was wearing were becoming too tight and too constricting. She was too overwhelmed to realize it, but her moans and groans had taken on more animalistic growls and goat-like nickers. Gnashing her teeth together, Amanda shorted and bleated out as she gripped the front of her shirt and tore it as hard as she could. Not knowing her newfound strength, the blouse tore like tissue paper and her larger, heaving breasts were finally freed from their cloth prison. And yet, still her bra dug into her softer flesh. Bleating out, Amanda made quick work of freeing herself from it as well.

Gasping for breath and feeling her large chest heave from her panting, Amanda groaned out a husky moan, deep and throaty as she felt her tits continue to swell unimpeded. Freed of the fabric that bound her so tightly. Moaning out again, it bordered on a sexual roar as she tossed her hair and twerked her growing rear. She wanted to burst free, free of her clothes and just grow.

"Why do I feel so thirsty... And why does it feel so GOOD?!" she asked herself out loud, looking over to the complimentary gift basket on the counter with wide eyes and licked her lips. Ripping open the plastic wrapping she plucked out a large bar of rich chocolate and bit down on it, wrapper and all. The flavors were so rich, so exciting. Never had a simple bite full of chocolate had made her nearly have a micro-orgasm, and another with a second bite. She simply wanted more! "Ah GAWD... MOAR!"

The bar of chocolate disappeared into her mouth after a few more bites, leading her to rummage further into the basket for anything else she could eat, anything else to excite her overstimulated taste buds. Fruit, biscuits, mints, all of it went down her gullet with the same reverence as downing peanuts. All the while her figure continued to expand and change. Her hair grew to almost twice its original length as did her EARS, now poking out through her bangs to flick independently of each other. Scratching behind her lower back, the itching was becoming annoying, just as a fluffy tail finally popped out above the globes of her ass with a sigh of relief from her mouth.

"Aaaahh... That feels beh... Beh... BAAAAAAAAh... Better..."

The basket now empty and yet her growling stomach still demanded more, the woman grabbed at the wicker handle and bit down on it like it was licorice. Even the grain of the handle tasted delicious to her! She just couldn't stop, she wanted more. Feeling a rush flow through her, Amanda moaned a throaty gasp as her body grew taller. She lurched forward suddenly and bleated and bah-ed out like a goat. Where as before she had been horrified of the goat-women she had encountered, her frenzied mind was shifting to accept her place as one of them. As a true SATYR!

"Yessssssssssss!" Amanda hissed. All feelings of responsibility were being overwhelmed by the crimson tidal wave of lust and hunger. Her life as a CEO of whatever the fuck company she worked for was now so insignificant. As the black-haired voluptuous harlot continued to grow and grow, she continued to cry out in unabashed pleasure. And all the while, her human moans mixed with the far more goat-like sounds of a satyr in heat. Finally, she bleated out in ecstasy when her feet shifting into clopping cloven hooves as she steading herself and winced. Snorting out, she bah-ed as the excruciating pain in her headache intensified. Finally, pair of gnarled horns popped free from her forehead and curled around her ears.

Amanda paused for a moment. She felt an almost divine sense of relief, and the woman sighed out, before she erupted into a fit of girlish giggles at what she had become. The former CEO squirmed and thrust out her chest where her G-cup breasts were soon crowded by a second pair demanding room to grow beneath them. She arched her back and mauled her huge tits with the painfully erect nipples now out in the open for anyone to see.

"Ooooohhhhh... Was it as good for you as it was for ME?" Amanda giggled to herself as she made her way from the kitchen nook and made her way to back into the bedroom of her suite to get another look at herself. Looking down at the mirror to see her taller, expanded body and its changes, the newly transformed satyress had to bend down to get a good look at herself. Everything looked and felt so alien, and yet it was still her. Horror should have been her first emotion but all her heightened senses and ravenous appetites only made her feel high with pleasure, and only craving more.

"That fat red-head with horns was right, I should have tagged along." Amanda purred with a deeper voice, smooth and velvety as she smiled in delight at what she had become. A new wave of pleasure coursed through her and she brought her hand to her soaked, swollen cunt, before growling throatily at her reflection, "DAMN I need a cock in me!"

Looking out into the city of Las Vegas, Amanda was shown a view of twinkling street lights and billboards and casino signs as far as she could see. She dimly recalled the female satyresses...women, no, no longer women, but divine satyresses mentioning that they were going to have themselves a pool party. Her mind that had been so frantic, panicked and fractured suddenly snapped into place. She recalled everything she had going on in this delightful city during her time as a worthless, boring human as she foolishly worried about all her mortal responsibilities. Nickering to herself, she reached for the remote control and turned on the hotel's Vegas channel that told tourists what was going on in the city. As she watched in stunned silence, the former slim and trim workaholic felt her stomach growl in hunger. Absentmindedly, Amanda took the remote control and took a bite out of it. She saw absolutely nothing wrong with that and actually found the plastic, the wires and even the batteries all tasted delicious. Downing the remote control and burping out, a wicked, knowing grin began to fill Amanda's changed face when she learned about all that was happening over the next few days.

No, why settle for a pool party? When the whole CITY could be cracked open like an oyster to feast on. Oh yes, she was a fool for not indulging in her vacation, there was so much to do, so much to experience, so many to share this GIFT with... And all thanks to that big goat man who pulled her into their suite.

She wanted to indulge, she wanted to be a slut, a CEO of sluts! She wanted to drown in nymphomania and indulgence and steer it, direct it. Her nose wrinkled in disgust and her pointed ears fell slightly in disappointment when she recalled the last time she truly fucked someone as her vile little human self. Shaking her head, Amanda couldn't believe what a prude she was! The prospect of finally being able to let loose made the new satyress shiver in delight. She inserted one, two and then three fingers into her dripping snatch and nickered out in rapture, until she heard a knock at her suite's room. Walking up to her room's door, she swung it open to reveal a police officer with a notepad in hand scribbling as he introduced himself without looking up.

"Hello, I'm officer Jacobs, I'm here about the noise... Complaint?" Looking up and stunned stupid, the police officer found himself looking up at a dark furred and haired goat woman who stood over a foot taller than him in the buff with a quartette of tits that rivalled his own head and aimed straight at him like four angry torpedoes.

"Ooooh, I LOVE a man in a uniform, are you here to punish the naughty?"

"I..."

Not giving the man a chance to answer, Amanda grabbed him by the front of his uniform and pulled him in, kicking the door shut behind her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)