More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

Buck wakes up to a surprise.

Snorting out a breath and blinking his eyes open, Buck looked around the bedroom to find that he was alone. Sitting up, he looked around the empty ruined bedroom and stretched his arms over his horned head, sitting up to scratch an itch at his thigh as he made his way out and squeezed himself through the door frame.

"Hey Big Red? You in here?" He called out, getting no answer back, the large satyr bull sunk his shoulders and went around the suite. Opening empty cupboards and an empty fridge, Buck made a face of disappointment. Sighing, he punched the wall to his side and pried out a handful of plaster and shoved it into his yawning mouth, chewing on the wood and plaster like it was stiff bread. "Guesh she's ouph and abouh a'ain." He murmured, swallowing and reaching for another bite worth.

Hearing the door flying open, Buck turned to see Wanda and the others returned, squeezing through the front door with the creaking complaint of wood framework until the entire living room was crowded with over a dozen large satyrs, some brushing against each other's shoulders or hips as they tried to get more room, just as the door closed behind the last one who entered. Much to Buck's surprise and delight there were even MORE satyrs than the last time he checked, with many of the females sporting swollen and round bellies. The most prominent of them being Wanda herself as she approached Buck and pressed up against him, the two leaning forward to nuzzle each others noses before going into a languid kiss that made the herd jeer and bray out.

"Hey babe, welcome back." Chuckled Buck as he spun Wanda around to press her back against his gut and chest. The two still occasionally kissing as Buck let his hands roam over her pregnant belly and wider thighs. "You had some fun without me?"

"Hmm, yes... Much fun to be had letting the herd grow." Purred Wanda, pressing her rear against his hardening erection. "And now we have new additions to show for it."

Tilting her head over to the new members of the herd, Buck smirked at the sight of the former cheerleading squad he met the other night made fully transformed and delirious with arousal, many of them fanning themselves or nickering at the presence of so many others like them crammed in such a small space. More so as their bellies dominated their middles.

Flaring her nostrils as she fanned herself, Shiori licked her lips, her tail swatting back and forth across her tire wide hips as she, Rachel and Maxine stood shoulder to shoulder in front of the massive goat lord.

"Well, well, WELL... If it isn't the KING himself." She husked, idly scratching an itch at her massive cleavage. "Like what you see big boy?"

Rachel licked her own lips, leering down at the massive erection the satyr sported. "I'm sure our personal Elvis would like a banana sandwich... With US as the slices of bread."

Maxine was so far gone and overstimulated, her only way to say anything alluring was to blurt out a... "BLEAAAAAAAT!"

"Old friends made into NEW friends... And lovers." Purred Deandra, taking up Buck's left arm and resting her horned head on his shoulder. Consuela did the same, brushing her thigh against his as she licked his neck and ear.

"Our herd swells in numbers, soon we can have a REAL party."

"Heh, I love how you girls think, wanna fuck till the walls crash down?"

The chorus of brays and nickers from the entire herd was enough answer for the satyr lord as he raised his arms with a holler. Wanda laughed at all their excitement and leaned back to kiss Buck and whisper into his ear.

"Take me, HERE, like animal." Growled the red furred satyress. "I don't WANT the comfort of a bed anymore! I want... Aaaaaah!"

Caught in the sensation, Wanda and the others gasped as they felt their bodies grow with Wanda and Buck's eyes glowing red. Their bodies hulking larger and bulkier as more and more room diminished. Horns grew longer until they scratched at the ceiling, the sensation of becoming so much larger causing some of the males to cum hard onto the carpet floor or the females to express their milk under high pressure.

Gasping as the erotic sensation died down, Wanda panted and pulled Buck into another kiss.

"How... How much BIGGER will we get my love?

Shrugging, Buck shivered from the sensation, his cock already buried into Wanda's pussy as he slowly ground into her. "Dunno babe, never been out for this long. Guess the less human you want to be the less human SIZED you'll get."

Growling under her breath and squeezing her inner muscles to coax him deeper, Wanda gave off a guttural bray. "Then I renounce my former humanity, I the Scarlet Satyress shall devout myself to the growth and prosperity of my herd!"

Caught up in the excitement and growth, the rest of the herd paired up into another orgy, pressing up against walls and making out furiously as their collective mass caused the walls to crack and splinter. Wanda could see it now, her herd would continue to grow and multiply until all that would be left were them. A sea of fur and horns that would dominate the world, a world she no longer had fealty to. With a roar that made Wanda shiver, she could feel Buck unleash a torrent of cum into her belly, causing her womb to grow rounder as his balls churned more seed into her.

She didn't want it to stop. But then something caught her attention, her pointed ear flicked towards her suite door where she could hear a knock. Making her way there, but keeping her inner muscles tight to keep Buck from pulling out, she dragged her lover with her until she opened the door. The moment she did, her smile grew salacious.

"Hi there." Purred Amanda, standing just as tall and large as Wanda, the woman completely transformed into a curvaceous satyress of her own and behind her being dragged around by his belt around his neck like a leash was a police officer, his own transformation well under way as he stood naked, with black fur creeping up his legs and chest and stubby growths forming on his forehead.

"I couldn't help but overhear you were having a party... Mind if I join?"

"Oh yes, the more the merrier." Cooed Wanda, giving her hips a shimmy and causing Buck to gasp and snort. "The herd could use two new members."

"Only two?" Amanda asked with a smirk, curling her wild dark hair around her finger playfully before plucking a pamphlet out from her cleavage to show the lead satyress. "I was thinking something more... Ambitious."

Taking the pamphlet in hand, Wanda's eyes lit up with excitement at the announcement of a tourist rave party happening in the heart of the city.

"Care to take this party to the streets... My Queen?"

"Oooh, she's a keeper!" Smirked Buck, biting Wanda's horns playfully."

"Yes... Yes she is."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)