More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dinodino3 dinodino3

Begin

Prepare for your Royal Decree

{if startGame==true}{else}[WAIT! YOU DIDN'T START THE GAME!!! GO AHEAD AND DO THAT NOW PLEASE!!]{endif}

You huff impatiently as a flock of servants work diligently to prepare your Royal Dress. They lace your corset and apply makeup and accessories.

"Everything must be perfect!" you demand. Today is a very important day. You are going to make a Royal Decree. It will be the first step in reinstituting law and order in your kingdom.

The past few weeks have been quite troublesome. Reports of crime and political unrest have been surging in. Terrorism.. thievery... revolutionary plots... it is all rather upsetting.

Your advisors are useless. They speak of weak minded things like "ensuring human rights" and "raising quality of life", instead of addressing the root cause of all the issues, a lack of discipline! Speaking of useless advisors... you see one enter the room.

A shrewd, handsome woman walks into your view. She is your Minister of Internal Affairs- praised by some as an intelligent and practical leader.

You hate her.

"Sorry for interrupting you, Your Highness. I wanted to discuss some of the policies you were considering... I have a few suggestions. I think a more delicate touch would be appropriate considering the-"

She drones on endlessly. You pay little attention to her prattling. Your plan is perfect as is.

"That's quite enough." you stop her. "Thank you for the advice. I shall consider it very carefully."

She opens her mouth to reply, but hesitates. The words seem caught in her throat. You dismiss her with a wave of your hand.

"Thank you, Your Majesty." she bows, then retreats.


The time has come.

You hear the cacophony of the assembled crowd out the balcony doors. In just a few moments, you will step out and share your decree.

The other members of the Royal family and all your advisers are assembled. They stand in a line nearby.

Continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)