More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by XXAlter XXAlter

Which power are you going to choose?

The Gamer

“Right, now I’ll explain what’s going to happen. According to tradition, I’m giving you one power-up, or cheat, if you are a game addict. It’s used to ensure that you’ll not be killed immediately upon being summoned, and the cheats are carefully balanced by all the gods to prevent them from getting too overpowered. No one wants to play a game with power creeps, right?”

“W-Wow, I mean... T-Thank you, Sylvia. For all of this... I... I can’t think of any way I can ever pay you back.” I felt overwhelmed with the amount of care she has given to me, and while a normal person would’ve held a seed of doubt within their mind, I’m not normal in any sense of the world. Still, Sylvia doesn’t give me any bad vibes, so I’m placing my trust in her. And besides, she is an amazing sex partner.

“Well aren’t you a cutie? You can always pay me back by becoming my Champion. *giggle* But I won’t you to do that. It’s your choice, and your gratitude is enough for me in this case. And that sex before as well. Honestly, if I hadn’t read your memories, I’d have thought you were a descendant of Venus or something.

Anyway, do you have any special preferences for your powers? While I can make them random, usually choosing yourself yields better results in the long run. It’ll often have higher compatibility with you as well.” Sylvia said, giving the screen she’s been looking at to me.

On the screen was a catalogue of names, with a search bar on top... and a filter function. Is this a fucking rip-off of Chrome or something? Sylvia sweat dropped as she read my thought, letting out a dry laugh at it.

E-hem, back to business. Swiping down the list, nothing really caught my eyes. Except for one choice... eh… who am I kidding, I’m definitely going with [The Gamer]. The infinite (supposedly?) growth potential is definitely something worth looking forward to.

Confirming my choice, the screen disappeared and I was given a hug and a kiss, a sloppy one at that before my vision was once again painted white.

Which world are you landing in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)