More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by XXAlter XXAlter

Which world are you landing in?

A brand new fantasy world for you - Exaltia

“Speak”
‘Thought’
Inner monologue/Telepathy/etc...


“Owwie...”

I fell.

For 30 minutes...

And landed on my face..

...

Oh and I’m probably naked as well.

But it’s okay I guess, since I’m not terribly hurt, as I can still see normally and there is no blood splattering everywhere. Groaning out, I strained my sore muscle to push myself upright, ignoring the way my back popped, painfully I might add.

“Gah... Alright, that’s definitely not the brightest start, but hey, I’m in a legitimate other world now, at least that’s a plus.”

My disappointing attempt at self-cheer aside, I take a careful look my the surroundings. Trees, trees, trees, a lake, trees, bear...

It’s heading towards me, jaw wide open.

...

......

.........

Oh shit, run!

At the thought, I burst into a sprint towards the lake. A few jagged rocks scraped against my sole, drawing blood, but I didn’t let that stop me as I was desperately trying to stay alive. A tree root nearly tripped me, but somehow I did a roll and sprung back up, continuing my escape.

The bear roared from behind me, almost making me lose my control over my bowels before I took a dive into the lake and swam to the middle. Luckily, there’s a small island in the middle of the lake, and what seems to be a cabin.

The lake water was cool, almost cold, but it was enough for me to not shiver at every movement, and as soon as I reached the shore, I lay flat on my back, feeling my lungs burn with exhaustion every time I drew breath.

I don’t know much about bears, but a look at the one on the other side told me that it can’t swim, as seen by its retreat every time it tried diving down.

‘Did the dirt always feel this comfortable? ...Guess I’ll take a quick nap then...’ And with that thought, my consciousness once again left me.

...

I woke up with a yawn, feeling the cool wind caress my body and the water splashing up my sole. Sitting up, I was greeted with the beautiful sight of sunset over the horizon, creating a mesmerizing gradient from orange to pink, and then to darker colors.

As I was about to stand up, something caught my attention. A pair of clothing was lying beside me, along with a towel neatly folded with a letter on top of it.

“To the one lying naked beside the lake” was written on it. Curiosity took over, I reached out and took the letter. Opening it up while ripping the top apart, since it’s virtually impossible to open an envelope seal on all sides, I took out a piece of paper within.

Immediate changes to my surroundings occurred. The world loses its colors, while the lake somehow pauses in time, and all the sound just vanishes. The paper in my hand broke into large chunks of pixels, before glittering into oblivion.

At this point, I’m scared shitless and only a step away from losing control over my bowels. Simply put, this situation reminds me too much of Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls, and if you’ve watched the show, you know damn well how terrifying he can be.

Luckily, it’s not Bill. The evidence? A shining [Welcome Gamer] in front of me, along with what seems to be a standardized menu with icons for Inventory, Skills, Settings, etc...

No bars of health shimmered into existence though, so that left me quite hanging. With my mind still fresh from the experience, I took a careful glance over the whole menu, before gingerly pressing the next button at the bottom.

[System Initialized]

[Character Creation: Randomized]

‘Excuse me, what?’ What I thought of the announcement, since randomized character creations are the worst because they generally look very, I mean VERY, generic and bland. And I don’t know about you, but I utterly despised using a generic NPC model as my character.

Fortunately, I took a quick look at the lake prior to this, so I’m not that upset at this fact, seeing that this body, or at least the face, was quite good looking. Not to the point baring models, mind you, but enough so that I won’t be categorized as Villager A at first glance.

Another good point, heterochromia. Personally, I’m a sucker for exotic eye colors, and while I’ve moved past the chunni phase for quite a while, the idea of having different color eyes still appeals to me very much. One striking blue, one deep black. Undercut black hair with the sides a little longer than normal, with the fringes stylized a bit wild.

And I look a lot younger, at least from what I can remember. It’s confirmed by the stat sheet provided to me.

Name: [Please enter]

Age: 22 (Off is the general direction in which aging has fucked)
Race: Human/Void (Don’t ask me, I just work here)

Class: [Choose wisely]

Job: None

Level: 1

HP: 100/100 (20/min)

MP: 15000/15000 (300/min)

STR: 10 (Your physical strengths, etc... Do you really need more explanation? Oh and HP as well, almost forgot)

VIT: 10 (Tis but a scratch)

END: 10 (They said I could be anything, so I became a punching bag)

DEX: 10 [15] (Critical hit and all that shits, also precisions)

AGI: 30 (I don’t think you have any idea how fast I really am)

INT: 15 (If you need explanations for this then suicide would be a better alternative)

WIS: 10 (Seriously?)

MND: 10 [12] (Mental defense, but that thing is useless, and magic resistance)

LUK: 10 (That’s gacha hell you’re walking into kid)

A/N: The number in [] is the status after taking all the buffs into the equation, while the one on the left is the base stat.

Skill: (Note: Some skill will have ranks, some won’t)

- Intrinsic

Void Soul: Soul-based attack nullified. 5% chance of absorbing attack and converting to MP. Allow drawing power from the Void.

Absolve (EX): Using the Void to disintegrate anything with a touch, gaining a portion of power if used to kill living beings. Gain 80% status of killed enemies. Target must be defenseless.

Existence Outside the Domain (EX): Passively increase DEX by 50%, MND by 20%

From the Nothingness (EX): Increase effectiveness of Void Skills by 250%. Immune to Void. +35% Affection/Reputation gain with Void-affiliated beings.

Humanity (?): Gain 10% EXP Boost.

- Extra

Observe (A): Reveal all information about target, limited if target is more than 20 levels higher.

Gamer’s Mind (EX): Remove any and all mental interferences, calming user in case of emotion.

Gamer’s Body (EX): Allow body to function like in game, cannot be amputated, cannot die unless HP reaches 0

Magic Sense (EX): Allows its user to perceive the mana floating around the user. In addition, the user is able to observe how waves disturb the nearby mana, then use that information to calculate the visual, auditory, and other wave-based information of the surroundings. Magic Sense also grants the ability to understand and express the intent of spoken words even if the language of the conversation partner is unknown.

Magic Control (1/10): Allow users to control mana within the body. Current efficiency: 10%

Magic Core (EX): A mana producing factory. Grant 100x increase to MP and MPR

- Common

Escape (F): Increase AGI by 50% when escaping from enemy

- Unique

- Ultimate

- Resistance

Spiritual: Nullify

Mind: Nullify

Abnormal Condition: Nullify (Amputated, etc...)

Abnormal Status: None (Poison, Weakened, Petrify, Corrosion, ...)

Elemental: None

Magic: None

Physical: None

- Perk

Window to the Heart: Allow the viewing of Affection/Reputation/Obedience, along with the cause of Affection/Reputation gain.

‘W-Wow... Maybe randomized character creation is not so bad after all. Props to the Game for these, frankly ridiculous, skills.’

That [Magic Core] is totally unbalanced. I mean with this I can most certainly speed-run any magic class if I wanted. It’s probably the most broken of the bunch.

After checking out all the details, I moved on to the next page. Instead of a guide or anything of sort, it was an announcement from the Game.

[Dear Gamer, due to unforeseen attempts at corrosion from the Void, all Systems have been to emergency reboot, leading to your unconventional landing.

To rectify this mistake, you have been given a Companion Gem as remuneration. You can summon one single soul from any known Universe. With this comes the end of the tutorial. Best wishes to our Gamer. May your journey be an entertaining one.

Sincerely, the Game]

Calling up the menu mentally, I opened the Inventory and was greeted with the last surprise of the day. A good one I might say. My inventory is limitless, with only exception to living beings. No need to worry about getting stolen ever again. Thank you Game, thank you very much!

I offered a silent prayer of gratitude to Sylvia, who granted me the system and a second chance at life.

...

Taking out the Companion Gem, I took a look at it. It’s the size of my hand, and is of a shade of blue that reminds me of sapphire. I can make out some sort of core glowing dimly inside the gem, and not much else.

Tapping the Gem opens up a screen that shows options regarding summoning. It’s quite detailed, and there are a few interesting options as well.

But let’s get back to that later. I should probably put on some clothes first now that time has resumed. The sun came down a while back, leaving the forest pitch black now, with the starry night sky above me.

...

[Confirm “James Ashford” as name?]

[Y/N]

Pressing Y, I smiled pleasantly knowing that my name now consisted of 2 of my favourite kings of European folklore and myths. After confirming my name, I moved on to my next agenda, choosing my starting class. 3 choices are displayed before me, with their starting skills and stat bonuses listed below.

[Warrior]

Questing knights, conquering overlords, royal champions, elite foot soldiers, hardened mercenaries, and bandit kings—as warriors, they all share an unparalleled mastery with weapons and armor, and a thorough knowledge of the skills of combat.

+3 STR/level

+3 VIT/level

+2 END/level

+1 AGI/level

Starting skill: [Power Strike], [Guard], [Minor Heal]

[Mage]

Drawing on the subtle weave of magic that permeates the cosmos, mages cast spells of explosive fire, arcing lightning, subtle deception, brute- mind control, and even things such as regrowing lost limbs are not outside of their expertise.

+4 INT/level

+3 WIS/level

+2 MND/level

Starting skill: [Mana Blast], [Mana Shield], [Eyes of Mystic Perception]

[Rogue]

Rogues rely on skill, stealth, and their foes’ vulnerabilities to get the upper hand in any situation. They have a knack for finding the solution to just about any problem, bringing resourcefulness and versatility to their adventuring parties.

+4 DEX/level

+3 AGI/level

+2 LUK/level

Starting skill: [Critical Search], [Acrobatics], [Sneak]

As far as I can see, the starting skills are pretty balanced, one offense, one defense, one miscellaneous. The bonus stats are as I expected as well, warrior being physically focused, mage with magic, rogue is mostly about critical hits and dodge.

I’m torn between choosing Warrior and Mage. While the other does have some interesting skills, I’m mostly drawn in by the [Precise Magic Control] skill. I still don’t know if I can advance my [Magic Control] skill by myself-

[Answer: User can upgrade [Mana Control] to [Precise Mana Control] after reaching max skill level and complete Advancement Quest]

...

Never mind then, I’m picking [Warrior].

[[Warrior] class confirmed. Granting starting skill.]

[Power Strike] (1/10): Increase next attack’s DMG dealt by 10%. Cost 15MP per use.

[Guard] (1/10): Decrease DMG received by 5% for 1s. Cost 15MP per use.

[Minor Heal] (1/10): Heal 1% HP. Cost 25MP per use.

[Gamer’s starting kit has been provided. [Basic Weapon Box] x1, [Basic Armor Box] x1, [Minor Potion Box] x1. Please check Inventory]

Wow, so generous, it even gave me healing potions. Opening Inventory, I was once again greeted with a screen with many slots, with the first three occupied by box icons, with sword, shirt, potion symbols respectively.

The [Basic Weapon Box] lets me choose one within a variety of weapons, ranging from clubs, hammer, maces to swords, knives, etc... Picking out a single-handed sword, I did a few test swings to determine fitness, before face palming mentally at the realization that the weapons automatically resize to perfectly fit my hand.

Confirming my choice, the box disappeared, leaving behind the shiny steel sword in my hand. It’s a relatively simple weapon, with a straight cross-guard and leather wrapped handle. The handle is one hand and a half long. The pommel is a mushroom shaped piece of copper, giving me something to use as a leverage in case I need two hands. The blade seems sharp, and it has a certain shine to it if I look really closely.

Next was the [Basic Armor Box]. This one has quite a few choices, ranging from light leather armor to full body suits. I settled with a set of steel cuirass covering my chest, with arm guards shielding over half of my forearms and greaves reaching my knees; basically an archetype RPG starter armor.

The potion box gave me 10 health and 10 mana potions, each healing 25. After finishing everything, I turn to the gift that the Game gave me a while ago. The Companion Gem lay in my left hand as I brought it up to continue inspecting it. The gem allows me to choose the World, Gender, Age (or age range) of my would be summoned Companion.

Setting the World as random, Gender as Futanari, I typed in Tights and Maid as conditions, I watched in fascination as the gem flew out of my hand to the ground where it shattered, and the fragments formed into a summoning circle.

Lightning sparkled as I could see light particles coalescing and twisting into a ring spinning faster and faster, before a pillar of light erupted from the middle. The pillar shone brightly before winding down as I shield my eyes from the intense light.

From the smoke came a shadow of a figure. A gust of wind blew by, and the ground was cleared as I took in the appearance of my companion. Short, neck-length lavender hair with a lopsided bang. A braid runs over her bangs and is clipped by a shield-shaped hair pin. Olive green eyes meet black and aqua blue.

“Good evening, in accordance with your summoning, I have come. My name is Noelle, maid of the Knights of Favonius, and it's my pleasure to be joining you on your adventure today.

Should you encounter any problems at any point throughout your journey, please do not hesitate to call me and I will be delighted to provide you with my full assistance. Yes, starting right now — what do you need?” Her voice was silvery to the ear as she softly spoke her introduction. She finished with a small curtsy, her hair flowing in the wind as she moved ever so elegantly.

“Uh... Right, good evening. My name is James Ashford, please make your acquaintance. From now on I’ll be relying on you in my adventures, please take care of me.” It took me a few seconds to reboot my mind, simply because not only I’ve summoned someone cute, she’s also a very good maid (and very powerful) if my knowledge of her is correct. Hard working to a fault too. But cute. And that’s all that matters.

My assumption was proven as I used [Observe] on her.

(Before anyone calls me out for using incorrect names, I had to change some info to fit her skill kit into my designed system, so please forgive me. I’m also high on water at the moment writing this, so if you saw any bullshit scaling, don’t take it seriously. I also buffed her based on my knowledge of her stories and stuff.)

Name: Noelle

Affection: 35/100

Obedience: 70/100

Age: 20

Race: Human

Vision: Geo

Class: Warrior
Job: Knight (40/100)

Class: Support

Job: Maid (100/100)

Level: 70

HP: 18720/18720 (2352/min)

MP: 4500/4500 (1760/min)

STR: 1560

VIT: 980

END: 1740

DEX: 1000

AGI: 670
INT: 900

WIS: 880

MND: 1150

LUK: 750

Skill:

- Intrinsic

Humanity: Gain 20% EXP boost.

- Extra

Earth Manipulation (A): Allows the user to manipulate the element of Geo. Can be used to cloak a weapon or target in earth for added effects.

Natural Body (Stone) (A): Gained due to intensive training, increases user’s STR and END by 50%. Reduces AGI by 25%. Reduce MP and MPR by 50%.

Mind’s Eye (True) (C): Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament.

Maiden’s Willpower (EX): Noelle’s strength of will has been sublimated into a Skill. Her noble determination won’t be shaken by half-hearted things, and enables Battle Continuation even if she receives a lethal wound.

- Common

Battle Continuation (C++): Never gives up no matter what. Makes it possible to fight even with deadly injuries.

Mana Defense (Stone) (B): Transforms magical energy into defensive ability. If given enough mana, it’s possible to create a wall protecting an entire nation.

Defender (E): Increase all status by 10% when fighting to protect.

Housework (EX): Perfect mastery of all household skills, from cooking to cleaning, sewing, and everything else.

-Unique
Favonius Bladework – Maid (EX):

+ Breastplate: Summons protective stone armor, dealing Geo DMG to surrounding opponents and creating a shield. The shield's DMG Absorption scales based on Noelle's END.

+ Sweeping Time: Gathering the strength of stone around her weapon, Noelle strikes the opponents surrounding her within a large AoE, dealing Geo DMG. Increases her STR by 150% of her END.

Devotion (EX): This ability triggers automatically when one of her allies’ HP falls below 30%, creating a shield that lasts 10s and absorbs DMG equal to 500% of Noelle’s END. It has a cooldown of 45s.

When Noelle uses both Breastplate and Sweeping Time, she heals allies in a small AoE by 45% of her END.

Attendant of Stone (A): A Skill where with proximity of presence alone, the user is capable of reinforcing her Master's physical attributes. Increase Master’s STR, VIT, END, DEX, AGI by 15% when within 10 meters. (Requirements: 60 Affection/Obedience)

Bravery (B): The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage by 25%.

Instant Teleportation – Maid (EX): Noelle's ability to be everywhere all at once is something miraculous to many. However, the job of a maid is no myth or legend. Noelle only does her job to the letter. "No more, no less. As it should be, not as it should not be."

- Ultimate

- Resistance

Physical Resistance (G): Decrease physical DMG received by 30%

- Perk

Iron Body: Negates external DMG that deals less than 1% of max HP.

Enhanced Constitution: Increase HP and HP regen by 20%

Enhanced Stamina: Increases Stamina and recovery speed by 20%.

Delicate Hands: Perfect control of one’s strength.

‘Damn isn’t she awesome. And OP.’ I can’t help but drool at her status. She’s basically a god damn tank in human form. ‘Anyone watched Girls und Panzer before? No? Okay good I haven’t watched it either. I only knew it through the memes.’

“..master James!” Noelle’s voice snapped me out of my train of thought, and made me look at her. She seemed worried for some reason. Also, ‘She called me master! She called me master! She called me...’ Yup. That’s my thought after she called me.

“Huh? Ah, sorry. I was taking a look at your status. I must say, you are really strong Noelle. I’m glad I summoned you.” I said, smiling giddily all the while.

“Oh no, I am undeserving of such praise. I have yet to prove myself worthy of this armor. Until the day I’m a knight, I must work even harder.” Noelle stated confidently. Oh god, her smile... it’s so precious...

“Nonsense, you may not be a knight yet, but that doesn’t mean I can’t compliment you for your strength. Just by looking at this, I can tell that you are far more powerful than even knights your age, and you are the most reliable person I’ve ever seen.”

Noelle seems bashful and unsure at my compliment, but I gave her a confident smile to assure her that I meant what I said. She straightened her back and gave me a precise knight salute as if in reflex, yet she seemed courageous this time.

“Thank you, master. Your compliment is the best I could ever hope for! I shall take it to heart and use it to drive me to further heights and be of even more assistance to you.”

[Affection +10 with Noelle, for believing in and encouraging her]

"Excellent, but first, don’t call me master because that makes me feel weird. You can just call me by my name, James instead. And secondly, what did you say earlier?” Smiling sheepishly because I totally didn’t notice what she said, and not because I’m mentally drooling at her status again.

“You blanked out for a moment, so I was worried that you were exhausted or something similar. I noticed that it’s already dark as well, so I’d like to ask if you had any accommodations prepared. If you don’t have any, then please guide me to the nearest tree, I can make a simple tent for us to last the night.” she explained dutifully.

Remembering the house I saw earlier on this island, I answered. “I think there’s an abandoned house nearby, so let’s go there to spend the night. I just came here today as well, so I couldn’t prepare any lodging. Sorry about that.”

“There’s no need for you to apologize to me master. It’s my duty as your maid to take care of you.” Noelle, how can you say something so casually like discussing the weather?? You are too precious! And wholesome.

Anyway, my distracting thoughts aside, I led the two of us to the house. Using [Observe] and [Magic Sense] confirmed that it is indeed abandoned, so I didn’t feel guilty at all when kicking the door open like a badass, and entering the house like a boss. Noelle seems a bit dumbfounded by my actions, but that’s not a problem.

Using [Observe] once again inside the house allows me to fully understand it in 3D, adding it to the map in the system. Going towards the kitchen, I count myself lucky seeing that there are charcoals piling in a corner. And I don’t need to worry about how to light a fire because there’s a lighter in the Gamer’s starting kit. I just injected some mana and voila, a stove ready to use.

Sadly, I don’t have ingredient and it’s late into the night as well, so I explained to Noelle we’ll have to skip dinner tonight. She tried to apologized for not being able to prepare a meal for me, but I shut her down quickly by saying it’s not her fault and she doesn’t have to apologize for everything. I swear, this girl’s too dedicated to be a Maid. I wonder where she even finds time to train if she’s hard working like this all the time.

Going to the bed quarter on the second floor, I encountered an unexpected situation. There’s only one bedroom with a single bed. And of course, Noelle being the dutiful maid she always is, tried to convince me to take the bed while she sleeps on the floor.

And I declined immediately. I don't remember much about my past life, but surely my parents didn’t raise any bitches who take advantage of someone’s kindness. So, after a few minutes of back and forth, we came to a compromise. Sharing the bed.

The bed was small, but enough for the two of us to lay comfortably, as long as we are right next to each other. Noelle had to remove her battle skirt because it was too bulky, attached with armor and all that, leaving her in a tight low collar shirt, and pantyhose.

A sweet smell invaded my nostril, and I realized it’s the girl next to me. Girls always smell good no matter what, and that is the most confusing thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Being this close made me realize a lot more about the cute maid. Her olive-green eyes filled with dedication as she looked at me, her soft lips remaining in a small smile. Her subtle body gestures as she inches closer to me, so as I can feel her warmth radiating. How her hair is lustrous and smooth as it tickles my cheeks.

Her cleavage was enticing as lays on her side, her perky breasts pressed together, watching me tentatively. Her slim waist drew my eyes downwards to her hips, and then below. Noelle seemed embarrassed at my ogling, her cheeks dusted red, but she didn’t make any move to try to cover herself from my gaze, or even turn to the other side.

Her whole package was exposed from her black tights, as she explained it’s better for health. I’m a little surprised that people in Teyvat already found that tidbit, but it’s eye candy for me, so I’m not complaining. Her glans is light pink in color, like a beautiful flower barely peeking through her foreskin, and her testicles are of an incredible size, the pair is as big as an apple. Her skin is soft and juicy, and despite her size it shows no signs of sagging in the least. How nice would it feel to fondle those jewels in my hand?

I suppose that I was to get a boner and be aroused in that situation, but I was too tired after the events of today so I just did the first one and then fell asleep. Last thing I heard was something akin to a soft giggle from beside me before my consciousness was gone completely.

[Affection +5 with Noelle for being a great Master and not taking advantages of her]

[Reward for reaching 50 Affection with Noelle

Perk gained: A maid’s adoration. Increases Affection gain with maids by 25%]

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)