More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by XXAlter XXAlter

Which world are you landing in?

Character Sheet - HotD

Yuichi Akagami

Gender: Male
Race: Human(?)

Age: 19
Height/Weight: 180cm / 75kg

Length: 11cm / Unknown
Girth: 3.5cm / Unknown
Testicles diameter: 3cm
Ejaculation volume: 100ml-Unknown

Description: A tall teenager with lean build, defined arm/leg muscles. Has slightly spiky raven black hair that goes down near his neck with a single ahoge on top. His gold eyes when looked from different angles may have a silvery outline to it.

Clothes: A simple black or white shirt, dark khaki pants, and sneakers. Jacket and/or coat is included when it is below 15C. Many times criticized by his mother for his lack of finesse when choosing clothes, but he doesn’t care most of the time.

Kana Akagami

Kana

Gender: Futanari
Race: Human

Age: 21
Height/Weight: 178cm / 65kg

Cups: D
Length: 12cm / 25cm
Girth: 3.6cm / 7.6cm
Testicles diameter: None
Ejaculation volume: 300-450ml

Description: Kana has a tall, curvy build with long dark brown hair (later cut short). Two side bangs framing her face, slightly covering her left eyes. Her hair is sometimes tied into a pony tail. She inherited the red eyes as well as naturally fair skin from her mother.

Clothes: Outfit may vary in the plot, but her mostly used outfit after the canon start consists of a black leotard with a dark grey skirt with the front cut out. She also dons a dark red scarf, additionally wearing a pair of fingerless tactical gloves and thigh-high boots. (If you can’t imagine it, search for Katou Danzou from Fate/Grand Order)

Shiromi Ayasaka

Shiromi

Gender: Futanari
Race: Human

Age: 20
Height/Weight: 147cm / 48kg

Cups: B-
Length: 7cm / 56cm
Girth: 4cm / 10.5cm
Testicles diameter: 4cm / 11cm
Ejaculation volume: 1000-1200ml

Description: Shiromi has a petite frame and her chest is quite flat. She has long straight blonde hair that reaches her bottom, often tied into twin tails and has emerald green eyes. Working part-time at a maid café that sells futa-milk, this resulted in her having bigger ejaculation volume than most.

Clothes: The maid uniform is one of her main outfits, as it will switch on several occasions. Her uniform has a white frilly headband with yellow linings. She wears a dark tight strapless shirt with frilled ends and white outlines, a short black skirt that barely covers her panties. She also has a dark brown thigh-high frilled socks, garter belt and black armsleeves. (If you can’t imagine it, search for Queen Elizabeth from Azur Lane)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)