More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by FlatCap90210 FlatCap90210

What's next?

Prehensile Problems

Strange things were going on in the city, strange things indeed. What had been only strange rumors apparently proliferated by perverts had become either terrifying or exciting reality, depending on who you asked, when a woman with an I-cup bust and fittingly massive cocks for nipples had checked herself into a downtown hospital, followed by a slowly escalating onrush of wildly, sometimes inhumanly changed men, women and by now everything in between. No one, certainly not the first woman, knew why this was happening, and Grace Keyes certainly didn't care. All she knew was that the talks about a city-wide lockdown and even calling in the National Guard were threatening her livelihood. As owner of a tourist agency, her business was definitely not going to be considered essential and impossible to run from home, and while she did have some savings, who knew how long it would take to find the source of a virus, plague, bio-weapon or whatever it was that was doing this. And yes, all these things were in the running for the reason in the endless talks and radio shows throughout the media.

All that was known by now was the overarching, shared cause of the transformations was apparently contact with fluids, mostly of a sexual nature, although some patients were reporting to have changed after drinking perfectly normal milkshakes. Grace didn't believe any of that, and for good reason - she'd actually seen someone change right in front of her, without coming into contact with anything except her iced coffee, and Kaylee Grayson, her best friend since high-school, always drank hers with almond milk. No bodily fluids to be found in there. Usually. Which was why there was a hint of doubt in Grace's conviction.

In any case, Kaylee had drunk her coffee, chatted with Grace amicable, until, with a gurgle, she'd begun pawing at her throat. Grace, thinking her friend was , had jumped up to try and help, but Kaylee was breathing fine. Panting even, face flush with arousal, eyes rolling up in her head, even though there was nothing remotely sexual going on. Unless Kaylee had started running around with a remote controlled vibrator inside of her, which Grace would not have expected of her somewhat prudish friend.

But the actual reason became apparent quite soon when first Kaylee's cheeks bulged, then her lips - and then the fattest, girthiest cock Grace had ever seen pushed her best friend's lips into a stretched-out 'O', Kaylee's jaw spread wide open by the sheer size of the thing. Muffled squeals of pleasure accompanied the growth of the massive shaft, and Grace as well as all the other patrons of the café they were sitting in could only stare as if hypnotized. Which was why Grace was still transfixed when Kaylee's new acquisition twitched, strained, urethra yawning open... and unloaded a massive amount of cum right into Grace's face and onto her more than generous breasts.

Which was the main reason Grace didn't believe much of what the so-called experts were saying. Kaylee had changed without coming into contact with bodily fluid, Grace hadn't changed after just that. Sure, she'd felt queasy for a while, but who wouldn't after getting their face covered with enough cum to not leave an inch of skin visible? Now Kaylee was in the hospital, forcibly mute and under close observation in the isolation ward together with at least a dozen other cases, and Grace had to drink her after-work latte alone.

Sitting in the sun in her smartest business attire - pencil skirt ending just over the knee, pantyhose and button-up shirt, blazer hanging over the backrest of her chair - Grace could hardly believe Bay Cove was having a crisis that apparently was severe enough to threaten total lockdown. People were sitting and chatting animatedly, enjoying coffee and light snacks and...

'Oh my god, she's hot!' Grace had never considered herself bi, not after three very agreeable relationships and thankfully as many amicable breakups, but the woman just passing the café made her question her orientation.

The blonde bombshell had truly outrageous curves, perfect skin, a beautiful face, and judging by her outfit, she had no qualms about showing off. Hotpants and croptop made for clothing that was barely a step above a bikini, and with the way she walking, her wide hips swung side by side alluringly with every step, her breasts bouncing, clearly no restrained by a bra and yet full and round and perky...

"Nngh..." For a second, Grace thought the queasiness was back, only it felt... different. Decidedly so, actually. It felt hot and throbbing, lustful even, and it was lower than her stomach, it was... right in her womb. "Ungghoood..."

How was that possible? It was clearly not natural, but how had Grace gotten infected? And what was even happening to her? She leaned back and bit her lower lip, trying to fight what was happening, trying to stem the inexorably rising tide of lust, but the throbbing grew more intense with every shaky breath, a pressure growing within her until...

"Hgh!" Something was pushing against Grace's cervix. From the inside. "Uhhahahah..."

It should have hurt. It had hurt every time back when Merle, her second boyfriend, had slammed his dick into her cervix when they'd had sex. But now? The mounting pleasure made Grace's legs shake, tears forming in the corners of her eyes as grabbed the armrests of her chair tightly, biting back her moans by literally biting down on her lower lip. Just before she thought she had to cry out in lust, her cervix finally gave way to whatever was forcing its way through her, but that did not make things any better.

To the contrary; Grace had chosen her more longterm boyfriends in part for their impressive members, being a bit of a size queen. Her pussy was well-experienced with feeling the swollen helmets and thick, throbbing shafts of the male member, and what was spreading her wide open from the inside was clearly at least shaped like one. And each and every cock Grace had ever taken paled against it in both size and girth. Liquid lust had begun to form in Grace's snatch from the very beginning, now it was starting to soak her underwear.

Grace's nipples were so hard she thought they would soon punch holes through her lacy bra, her face burning with lust and shame. She was unbearably aroused, at the mercy of this thing inside her, and there was nothing she could do. She could not fight it back. She could not control her lust. She could not get up and maybe make it to the toilet where she was at least out of sight - her legs were shaking too much, too weakened by lust. All Grace could do was sit there, along for the ride.

And what a ride it was. The thing within her wriggled and twitched, slowly making its way to Grace's entrance, now more of an exit, pressure and lust building within Grace the closer it got. Her eyes rolled back and the first tears trickled down her reddened cheeks, lower lip slipping free as her jaw began to slacken, fingers twitching around the armrests. She could hear the first hushed comments from people close to her table; questions and speculations for now, but that was sure to change very soon.

"Mgh!" With a barely audible squelch, the fat head of the growing cock within Grace's pussy popped free of her vagina, spreading her lower lips wide and tenting her satin panties.

Not that it stopped for even a second after this first taste of freedom, continuing outwards at the same inexorable pace as before - but not forwards between her legs to tent her skirt. Grace dimly realized that what was bending upwards and forcing it's way up towards the waistband of her pencil skirt was no ordinary cock. Not that any cock growing from a womb was ordinary, but her unexpected appendage was rather more bendy than usual - and it obviously had a mind of its own.

Inch after inch slid out of Grace, every throbbing vein stimulating her inner walls in the most exciting ways, the slimy skin slick with her juices rubbing against her clit, panting sighs replacing normal breaths as the fat, spongy head stretched Grace's waistband and found its way under her shirt. The lewd bulge under her tight skirt showed the outline of her tentacle-like cock perfectly to the gasping, scandalized onlookers; not that Grace herself saw it, her body shaking with barely supressed lust, hips twitching and head almost rolling back as her jaw hung slack, tongue lolling out as she fought to keep her moans back.

Bellybutton, solarplexus, sternum, all got slick with her femcum as the cock made it's way upwards, unheeding of the no longer hushed comments about what was happening, the scraping of chairs as people took a safe distance or the sounds of phonecalls as others called an ambulance. No, the shaft pressed its bulbous head against the band of Grace's bra, pushing and forcing its way under it, struggling almost as much as with her cervix, until it finally slipped under and made its way into the valley of Grace's cleavage. As the prehensile shaft slithered upwards, the hooks of the bra gave with a series of quiet pings, and Grace's tits began to jiggle with her shaky moans, bereft of their support.

Finally, the glans of Grace's invader saw the light of day for the first time, making its way out between the second and third button of her shirt, rising from her deep cleavage like a charmed cobra. There were gasps and at least one scream, and the first proper, deep moan from grace as the cock wriggled its entire length against the walls of her pussy, against her clit, against the sensitive skin of her soft breasts as it rose higher - and plunged forwards, jamming it's giant head right into Grace's slack mouth, stretching her full lips wide.

"Mglkh!" Grace could taste herself on the velvety skin of the shaft pressing against her tongue. She could feel a heartbeat synchronous to her own pulsing in the glans. "Ghg-ghg-glrgh!"

Her lips tingled lustfully, the sensation almost lost among the torrent of lust racing through her, but still adding to it exquisitly. Her pussy was on fire with lust as the fat prick began to thrust its entire length back and forth, the massive throbbing snake rubbing against her clitoris, against her trim abs, the glans pumping into Grace's mouth and plugging her throat again and again, squirting thick, salty pre into her eager maw, the taste spreading all over her tongue and making her dizzy with lust.

Grace had stopped caring that everyone saw, what everyone thought, the sheer insanity of the situation playing second fiddle to how amazing it felt to be double-teamed by one cock, fucked savagely from both ends, hips jerking, head bobbing, tongue slobbering and drooling onto her chest, adding to the copious amounts of femcum already making her tits nice and slick. With shaking hands, Grace reached up and ripped open her shirt, grabbing one huge tit with each hand, nipples squeezed between pointer and middle finger as she mashed them together around the pumping shaft between them, jiggling and jostling them to give it a titfuck for the ages.

Tears were flowing freely now, both from absolute sexual bliss and the relentless facefucking, and finally, she felt herself crest the wave she'd been closing in on ever since her cervix had been breached. Had her mouth not been completely full of cock, she'd have been howling with lust, letting everyone in a two-block radius know that the most perverted epidemic anyone had ever seen was indeed real, but as it was, muffled shrieks that did the same for everyone in the café who still hadn't noticed had to do.

Not that the prehensile shaft noticed or cared, if it was even capable. It just kept thrusting, pumping, pounding Grace's face, pistoning out of her pussy and between her breasts, giving her no rest, no respite, making her cum again and again around it with no time to recover. Grace's legs were shaking, kicking helplessly, her back arched in the chair as she climaxed harder than she ever had before, more often than she could count - or endure. It was too much, convulsively amazing, mind-rending, addictive.

She felt blackness encroach on her vision as she began to lose consciousness from sheer overstimulation and lack of air, squealing around the monstrous shaft as she came for the umpteenth time when finally, the thrusting became jerky, erratic, the telltale signs of nearing climax of a male member, and the part of Grace's mind that could still function on an at least instinctual level trembled with anticipation. Still, even with the barely half a dozen thrusts the cock managed, Grace still came twice more, as hard as with any of her uncountable climaxes, but then...

SPLURCH! SPLURCH! SPLURCH!!!

Maybe sensing Grace's lack of oxygen, maybe for some other reason, the enormous dick didn't flood her well-fucked throat with a deluge of cum, instead pulling out, rearing back... and covering her face and tits with cumshot after cumshot, one of which alone was easily bigger than Kaylee's entire load. Hot and sticky it clung to Grace's skin, making her moan and laugh breathlessly, gasping and mewling as she finally could breath freely again, aftershocks of her earth-shattering climaxes running through her and making her body twitch as she slumped on her chair.

Its work done, the shaft began to recede, its length dragging over Grace's sensitive skin and the folds of her thoroughly fucked pussy, making her moan once more as she writhed and bucked around it. When the ambulance finally came, there was no sign of the invader except the thick baby batter dripping off of Grace body.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)