More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by FlatCap90210 FlatCap90210

What's next?

Hospital shenanigans.

Grace had been in a post-coital stupor the entire ride in the ambulance and during intake, her answers to the EMTs and the nurses mumbled and barely coherent, fully coming to her senses only in her newly assigned hospital bed. Looking around, Grace saw the woman in the only other bed in the room - and almost wished she'd be back in her barely aware state.

Her roommate, luckily fast asleep, unluckily stark naked and only covered by a blanket from the waist up, was unusually tall, and very unusual in general. She was as beautiful as any model on the covers of the catalogs Grace usually laid out in her travel agency, if not for a few downright inhuman features: The oversized breasts were one thing, and another was the fact that there were six of them, of equal size and in two rows down her front, but the strangest was the fact that not one of them were capped by the nipples Grace would have expected. Each and every one of the woman's tits was crowned with a dripping wet, juicy pussy, and as if that wasn't enough, where normal pussies had a tiny little clit, rock-hard cocks larger than any Grace had ever seen rose into the air.

No, scratch that. The cock that had its way out of Grace and relentlessly fucked her tits and throat had been considerably larger. The memory alone made her feel a faint ghost of the throbbing arousal deep inside her womb, and Grace felt her nipples pucker and stiffen inside her hospital gown. No way. No way, she had not enjoyed that! Just because it had been the biggest fucking cock she'd ever had inside of her. Hell, all things considered, it still was inside of her!

Grace swallowed hard. Enjoyment or not, she was now one of the changed, a heteromorph, her live irrevocably altered, just like the woman sleeping in the other bed. Only less visibly so. At the mercy of new, unnatural endowments, and cursed to love i-- No, no, no! Grace was a businesswoman first and foremost, not some kind of lewd sex addict, heteromorph or not! She would not fall prey to these new urges, she would not become like... like...

Kaylee.

Kaylee was a heteromorph herself, visibly so, and her own mutation had made her mute, too. She was so much worse off than Grace, and the thought gave the newly altered woman pause. If Grace wasn't aroused, no one could even tell she was changed. Kaylee didn't have that luck. Grace hadn't been able to visit her friend, Kaylee being in the isolation ward and all, but Grace couldn't see the younger woman speaking with the obscene penis that had replaced her tongue. If it would even fit behind her lips - it had been enormous.

Feeling first her face and then her womb heat up as the lewd throbbing began again, growing more insistent by the minute, Grace desperately tried to make her train of thought change tracks - but she could just as well have tried to shift an actual train. Size queen as she was, the mere memory of being stretched to her utmost limits fanned the flames of her lust, and then swiftly turned into actual sensation as the massive, seemingly so independent shaft slithering from her womb breached Grace's cervix. Breaths growing deeper, Grace gripped the sheets tightly and gyrated her hips, unable to stop the throbbing member from plumbing her depths in reverse.

"Hnnh~..." Trying to bite back a moan and failing, Grace threw a glance over to her roommate - who was thankfully still sleeping, although her dreams seemed to be decidedly erotic, what with her six nipple-cocks fiercely erect and slowly drooling precum. "Hgh!"

Not that Grace was doing much better, wetness dripping down her ass as she felt her lower abdomen bulge with the monstrously thick shaft inching forwards inside of her, wriggling side to side as if to heighten Grace's pleasure. It was working. Her nipples throbbing, Grace tried pressing her legs together in a futile attempt to stop what was happening, rubbing her soft thighs together as she panted lustfully, arching her back as the cock inside of Grace crept closer to where her pussy twitched helplessly.

"Agh--ah!" Thrusting her hips upwards, Grace entire body went rigid, only her shoulders and heels still on the bed as the nearly fist-sized glans itself out of her with a wet sound, the intense sensations knocking the breath out of Grace. "Hh~... hh~... fuck..."

No matter how much Grace pleaded, mewled or groaned, the twisting shaft was undeterred, inch after slick inch wriggling out of her, making Grace' jaw hang slack and her prodigious bust jiggle with every twitch of her body. Having the tentacle-like rod fill her so completely felt easily as good as back at the café, and Grace felt her embarassment drain away in the face of rising lust. Who cared that she was once again getting fucked relentlessly by a newly-acquired shaft with its own mind? The sensations were more than worth whatever other people thought. After all, wasn't she in the isolation ward, where everyone had issues like Grace had?

Not that her crumbling resistance changed anything about the behavior of 'her' cock. Although she accepted the sensations it gave her, Grace still couldn't think of something she couldn't control in the slightest as truly being a part of her, not even as it twitched and writhed, pulling at her womb and the insides of her snatch while it wriggled out of her further and further, raising her hospital gown and into the air until the flimsy garment slipped off and bunched up around Grace's hips.

Only this time, it didn't immediately go for her magnificent tits or her increasingly eager mouth. Instead, the head swayed and pulsed, dripping with pre and Grace's own juices as it seemed to survey the room akin to an obscene snake, all the while still writhing and twisting further out of Grace's pussy. An irresistible pull began to tug at her hips - towards the six-breasted woman in the other bed.

"Oh no. Oh heck no!" As aroused as she was feeling, snatch stretched beyond belief and nipples stiff and throbbing, Grace was not one to jump into bed with strangers. Her cock, meanwhile, obviously was. "Don't... don't!"

But Grace's cock did. In an act of physical improbability, it managed to pull her off the bed, exerting an impossible pull towards her roommate. It was all Grace could do to press the call button for the nurse - recalcitrant shaft and unbearable lust or not, Grace was not going to have her way with a sleeping or possibly sedated woman. Holding on to the foot end of the bed, Grace managed to eke out a few more seconds, her shaft extended straight towards the other woman, but these few seconds were enough.

"Oh no, what--that wasn't in the anamnesis!" The nurse bursting into the room was wearing a rubber apron over her scrubs, a plexiglass face shield, plus some gloves. Infection was definitely treated seriously around here. "Ma'am, what are you doing!"

"It's not me, I promise! Tha-that thing isn't under my control! I--ooohng~!" Grace's knees buckled at another insistent tug from her prehensile rod, and the nurse hurried over to her patient. "Pleashe, I'unno wha' I..."

"Ma'am, I'll need you to return to--ah!"

Grace massive rod clearly had no qualms about changing targets on the fly, and whipped around the nurse's slender body, pinning her arms to her sides before nudging against her face shield, smearing it with pre before pushing it upwards in order to reach its goal, revealing brown hair. The nurse struggled against the enormous shaft's embrace, but it was like wrestling a throbbing python, and once she realized that she was powerless, the nurse opened her mouth to scream for help.

"Glugh!" Only to have her mouth plugged tight and her lips stretched by Grace's fat glans that wasted no time in beginning to thrust. "Ghg, hg, ghulkh~!"

Even though she tried to help, Grace found herself unable to do much, every touch of her slender fingers on her unruly rod sending tingles of pleasure through her, eyes rolling up in her head as she rocked her hips, knees growing weaker until she had to hold onto the bed to stay upright. The nurse's hot, wet mouth didn't help, either, squirt after squirt of pre shooting into the brunette's throat as her tongue licked over the glans in a vain attempt at pushing it out. It only served to arouse Grace' cock further, every throb and twitch of the inhuman shaft making her mewl helplessly, and with every drop of pre the nurse swallowed, her struggles lessened and the blush on her face grew.

"S-so sorry..." Grace mumbled, hips thrusting in time with her rebellious rod, stumbling back and onto the bed to free her hands, immediately going to grope and squeeze her soft breasts. "Di'n' wan'... feelsogood~..."

The nurse's only reply was more and slurping sounds as she began to service Grace' thrusting shaft instead of futilely trying to get it out of her mouth, inviting it in deeper with every thrust until the brunette was deep-throating Grace with surprising gusto. Surprising, that is, for anyone not panting and moaning and generally being a horny mess, like Grace was, hands sinking into her enormous, sensitive boobs as she massaged the soft titflesh. Grace simply let the waves of pleasure wash over her whenever the glans of her pulsing shaft stretched the nurse's throat, neck bulging obscenely again and again.

But the brunette's throat was not the only thing about her body that had begun to bulge: With every thrust, with every squirt of thick pre into the nurse's maw, the front of her rubber apron squeaked and stretched, modest breasts slowly turning into veritable mounds that gave the insatiable trowser snake mouth-fucking the brunette and regular-fucking Grace something to slide between, rubbing itself through the nurse`s cleavage. The brunette's hands, meanwhile, were making their way towards her front, still pressed against the nurse's body, but with enough room to finally reach her crotch - and cup a growing bulge between her legs, massaging it intently with slender fingers.

Grace was shivering and twitching lustfully, barely processing what her monstrous shaft's pre did to the nurse, only focussed on the sensations washing away her thoughts, nipples unbearably hard as they pressed into her palms. Feminine juices squirted out of her as the prehensile member thrust in and out of her, stretched out so enormously that it almost hurt - exactly how Grace loved it. In her books, bigger was very much better.

A sentiment that seemed to be true for the nurse's body as well: already, the brunette was unable to fully grasp the bulge under her apron with both hands, the mound visibly throbbing as it swelled. At the same time, her hands began to split in the middle, both halves regrowing the missing digits the other side had taken as the nurse's lower arms and soon elbows followed suit, her splitting arms still pinned by Grace trouser snake and all groping and massaging what parts of the nurse they could reach.

On the brunette's chest, things had taken a turn for the weird in the meantime - as the prehensile, flexible rod pounding both women slithered through deepening cleavage, it was pushed aside more and more by a third growing mound, right between the nurse's original two, which were slowly approaching the size of her head. Their third sister was racing to catch up, pushing the other two to the left and right, Grace' pulsing, thrusting shaft pinned between the middle and right breast.

But the obscene python also seemed to realize that the nurse no longer needed to be restrained, releasing the brunette's arms right as her biceps parted in two before wrapping back around her supple body, and when her arms were fully split, the nurse's four hands were finally free to massage and grope her expanding curves - although she immediately used three of them to strip herself as naked as she could, pants pushed and kicked down around her ankles, apron hanging down her back like a cape after she'd pushed it over her shoulder, and the top of her scrubs bunched up over her swelling, triple bust, giving the massive, writhing rod smooth, soft skin to rub against.

The feminine orbs thus revealed began to rival Grace' incredible bust, the middle tit almost as big as the other two as all three kept swelling. Between the nurse's legs, something equally massive but far less feminine flopped out as she pushed down her pants, a turgid, veiny cock that only grew larger and girthier as the brunette wrapped two hands around the tumescent length and began to pump, her other two hands pushing her breasts together to mash them into the throbbing invader coiled around and against her. Her nipples were as desperately hard as Grace', aching to be touched, and as the nurse squeezed and palmed two of her breasts, she pinched the throbbing little nubs between two fingers, the last one sadly unattended.

Of course, with four arms, the brunette would have been able to play with all three of her marvelous boobs, but the massive rod between her legs deserved, no, demanded the attention of at least two, already so thick that even two hands barely reached around its girth as the nurse pumped the veiny length. Grace, meanwhile, was barely able to remain upright, body twitching and quivering with pleasure, and let herself sink back on the bed, massaging her tingling breasts as she spread her raised legs wide to make room for the nurse as the brunette was pulled after Grace by the insatiable prehensile cock binding them together.

The nurse knelt over Grace, an inhuman, lewd sight with her nearly arm-length, throbbing rod, three massive breasts and four arms going to town on her assets, and for some reason, Grace, who had never considered herself to be bisexual, felt turned on beyond belief at the perverted vision towering over her. The jiggling of the nurse's triple bust as she pumped her enormous shaft vigorously was positively hypnotic, and Grace felt her breath hitch in her throat as her arousal hit a crescendo, legs shaking to the nurse's left and right.

As Grace' thighs brushed against the nurse's, it was as if the brunette woke from a trance, the barely focused eyes turning to her partner - or fellow victim of an insistent shaft - lying under her, panting and moaning... and on Grace' heaving breasts. Angling her arm-length monster downwards, the bulging underside pressing into Grace' torso, the nurse pushed her spongy glans between Grace' fat tits, the base of the nurse's cock pressing against the thrusting invader inside of Grace' sodden snatch - and the nurse's purple helmet pressing into Grace' chin.

Grace wasted no time to accept the offering, mouth opening and immediately plugged by the swollen, leaking rod pushing through Grace' cleavage. Both women were now sucking on each other's massive shaft, although the nurse was a lot more in control of hers - technically. She was still very much at the mercy of new, uncontrollable urges, of the maddening pleasure that had both of them racing after the next lustful high as they thrust and bucked and writhed. Moans and gasps where muffled now, only hot breaths through their noses and blissful groans could be heard as Grace and the nurse slobbered over inhumanly large manmeat.

Gagging noises filled the room as Grace felt her throat stretched by the nurse's gargantuan rod, reciprocating the pleasurable tingles this send through her by pressing her enormous udders against the brunette's oversized shaft, barely reaching around as the nurse pumped back and forth, her hands stroking what part of her thick schlong remained below Grace' bust. Which was a considerable amount of cock to cover.

Still, Grace felt her pleasure crest again, arching her back as her legs quivered, the pressure against her impossible rod making the nurse groan and sending a squirt of pre into Grace' eager maw. She could feel the brunette's giant shaft strain and bulge even with the climax rippling through her, and even Grace' own member grew less and less steady in its thrusting as Grace's pussy milked the writhing tentacle of a cock.

Grace' juices soaked the sheets, saliva coating her cleavage liberally, and a sticky mix of her pre and the nurse's own spit dripped from the brunette's stretched-out lips and onto her enormous triple bust, giving Grace' prehensile dick a slippery channel to thrust through, unsteady, jerky, once, twice, a third time that went deep into the nurse's throat where it stayed, quivering and bulging, the brunette's eyes rolling up in her head as thick jizz pumped into her with audible, if muffled, squelching.

And apparently, the sensation was enough to set off the nurse's own climax, a deluge of delicious cum exploding into Grace, her cheeks bulging as the nurse's swimmers squirted from Grace' nose. Swallowing frantically, Grace gulped down mouthful after mouthful, but more and more globs of baby batter shot from her partners rod, and only the nurse collapsing onto her ass in exhaustion as Grace' shaft pulled back to paint the brunette's face in a crisscrossing net of jizz saved Grace from fainting as the last thick ropes from the nurse's straining member splattered against the wall behind Grace, a good amount still landing on her plump lips, cheeks and forehead.

Panting, twitching, brain still overwhelmed by what had just happened, Grace and the nurse exchanged a tired, yet satisfied look as Grace shivered and mewled while her cock retreated into her, throbbing veins rubbing against her labia and every little fold inside her.

Hopefully, the nurse gets hazard pay for that.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)