More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sunandshadow sunandshadow

Pregnant Males or Dick Chicks; what's your pleasure?

Pregnant Males

The Graciles were as big as dragons could evolve and still be able to fly - which wasn't very. The largest Gracile was about 5' 8", and the smallest barely 5'. Graciles had pearly white scales and raven-black feathers with a hint of iridescence to them. And the Graciles had one very big problem - they could not carry their own eggs to term. A dragon egg had to be carried for 8 months, then laid in a nest and incubated for another month; but Graciles could only carry an egg for 4 months before it was simply too large for their body to contain, and they went into premature labor. A 4 month old egg would die of dehydration and cold if laid in even the most carefully constructed nest. So if a pregnant Gracile ever wanted to see his son break free from his egg shell and live, his only choice was to lay his egg into another compatible creature - specifically, into the womb of the Graciles' cousin-species, the Robusts.

But getting a Robust to hold still and be impregnated with an alien egg was no easy trick. Robust dragons had pale gold scales and yellow or red feathers; they could not fly, but they were half again as large as a Gracile, ranging from 6' to almost 7' tall. Had the tallest Gracile and the smallest Robust stood toe to toe the Robust would still have had a huge advantage in strength, because they had more solid bones (they did not have to be hollow for flight), broader shoulders, and more muscles. And yet, despite their natural advantage, the Robusts feared the Graciles, because a Gracile, motivated by desperation to give his child a chance at life, often managed to find a way to a Robust despite the size disadvantage.

How on Down could a 5'5" dragon weighing barely 100 lbs a dragon twice his size? By cunning, or with the strength of numbers. A dragon in the air could drop a net onto a groundbound one, add more ropes until the 'brooder' was completely immobilized, then cut a hole in the net over the captured Robust's cunt, just large enough to lay his egg directly into the other's body. wine, which would put the target Robust to sleep and relax all his muscles, making it much safer and easier to implant the egg than if he was actively resisting and might possibly escape, was a preferred method but difficult to trick a Robust into drinking it. Also, a pregnant Gracile was likely to have help from the lover who got him pregnant, or perhaps a brother or even a neighbor who just enjoyed watching someone humiliated and dominated.

But wouldn't a dragon impregnated by find some way to destroy the egg? Weren't there ethical or just timid Graciles who were horrified at the idea of anyone? Yes to both questions. And there were alternatives; there was some trade between the two species, and a rich Gracile might hire a willing Robust to be his brooder. It was uncommon, because all Robusts were raised to fear and hate Graciles, and it was a rare Robust who would risk the social ostracism he would be subjected to if his fellow townsmen discovered he was voluntarily carrying a Gracile's child. But in any race on any world, there will always be those who find the forbidden, the dangerous, irresistibly erotic... and also those who are simply open-minded enough to ignore prejudice and look past rumor to discover hidden beauty.

Meet the heroes of our story

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)