More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by grimbous grimbous

how does Jessica's day begin?

Pranked

Jessica cautiously opens the door to her hotel room and peeks left and right down the hallway with her emerald green eyes. Much to her relief the hall is empty. Her mouth is dry, her heart is beating like a drum, and she can already feel a warm blush upon her cheeks. Check out time was almost upon her. She couldn't delay much longer. When they checked in the clerk at the desk was adamant that they had to be out of their room and the key turned back in by 11 am SHARP or they would be on the hook for another night.

Her friend and roommate Natalie had chosen today of all days to finally get back at Jessica for the prank she'd pulled on her back on Halloween. The pair of them were visiting New York City for Spring Break. It had been a fun few days in the Big Apple but today they were heading home. While Jessica had been in the shower that morning Natalie had packed up everything and taken it all down to her car. The only things she left behind for Jessica to wear was a short loose fitting tartan skirt, a cropped white baby tee that left her midriff exposed, and a pair of sandals. No bra, no panties, not even any socks.

For a normal girl this would have been bad enough. But Jessica is no normal girl. Jessica, much to her chagrin, is a futanari. A woman born with both sets of sexual organs, both fully functional. She had a tight little pussy, a set of balls just above her clit, and a cock of respectable size. She knew it was a respectable size because just like a guy she couldn't help but measure it one day, 3.6 inches soft and over 6 when aroused. She did everything she could to keep it a secret from the outside world. Natalie, her college roommate, had inevitably found out about it as the pair of them shared a single cramped dorm room that left no space for privacy.

She had called Natalie and sent a dozen text messages but all she received in reply is “I'm waiting for you in the restaurant.” Jessica couldn't even go to the car first to get some things as it was Natalie's vehicle and she didn't have the keys. She had been left with not choice. She had to go downstairs, turn in the key, and meet her friend in the restaurant.

“I can't believe this.” Jessica mutters to herself.

She tentatively takes a soft step out into the hallway and feels the unfamiliar exposure between her legs. Her butt and pussy open to the air, her cock and balls hanging free, the nipples of her small breasts poking the thin cotton t shirt, Jessica felt practically naked even though any casual onlooker wouldn't really be able to see that much.

She takes a deep fortifying breath and gathers her courage. As she fully takes the step out she hears the door close behind her and instantly regrets leaving. But she had no other options.

Her hands clasped to either side of her, one holding her phone and the other the key, she starts to walk toward the elevator.

Things felt different. Things bounced and moved in ways her bra and women's boxer briefs normally didn't allow. If she wasn't so damned nervous Jessica might have admitted that it actually felt...good!

Pressing the button to the elevator she waits and prays there is nobody in it when it arrives. Her prayer is not answered. When the door slides open she sees a young couple not much older than her standing together at the back with their luggage at their sides. She considers waiting for the next one but she didn't want to risk a late check out. Besides, it would look weird if she did that for no good reason.

Stepping on she turns and faces away from the couple. Pressing the button for the main floor she tries her best to calm her racing heart.

Standing there she swears she can feel their eyes on her. The mirrored walls all around gave them a full 360 view of her not matter how she tried to stand. Thankfully the angle wouldn't allow them to see up her skirt though this is cold comfort as Jessica irrationally believed they could see it all and was only not mentioning it to be polite.

When the door finally opens again Jessica bolts out into the main lobby. This is a mistake as the sudden motion combined with a gust from the rather aggressive air conditioning sends her skirt up to give the dozen or so people around her a momentary glimpse of her goods. She instantly slaps down the front of her skirt to cover her dick and her blush doubles in its intensity. It had been so brief that it was unlikely anybody saw more than a quick flash of skin but Jessica is utterly ashamed.

Jessica is a beautiful young brunette and many of the looks from the men linger on her shapely bare legs, her slender exposed midriff, and her overall sexy appearance. Some leer, some jeer, knowing they'd they'd seen something even if they didn't realize what it was. If nothing else everybody here now knew she wasn't wearing panties.

The couple behind her giggles. They had definitely gotten a full view of her tight firm bare ass. As she stands holding her skirt and blushing up a storm they walk by her, each with a sly grin and a wink. It only adds to her humiliation.

“I am going kill her!” She grumbles, referring to her prank playing friend.

Once she gathers her wits she hurries, more carefully this time, and returns the key to the desk. The overly friendly middle aged woman at the desk quips. “Oh! Just in the nick of time.”

“Yeah, sorry.”

The woman looks Jessica up and down and her smile fades as sees the girl's skimpy outfit. Her cheerfulness turns into a terse tone. “Have a good day.”

“Uh...yeah...sorry. Have a g-good day.” Jessica says sheepishly.

She spins toward the restaurant and marches that way in search of her roomie. The way she barges into the place with such anger and purpose that she turns heads. Suddenly having so many eyes on her stops her in her tracks.

A nearby waitress approaches her. A subtle glance from the young blonde woman's eyes tells Jessica that she noticed the lack of a bra. Looking down she realizes her nipples were poking and prominent, her dark areola just barely visible through the fabric. Jessica thought she might actually die from embarrassment.

“Err, can I help you?” The waitress asks.

“Uh...um...yeah. My friend...” Jessica stammers.

Just then she hears Natalie's voice call out from across the busy restaurant. “Jessie! Over here!”

Without a word Jessica lowers her head and makes a beeline for the table. Natalie had passed up on a booth and chosen a table in the middle of the room, visible from every angle.

Jessica stomps up to her, her tiny tits and her dick jiggling with each heavy step. Stopping beside her friend she growls under her breath. “Gimme the car keys.”

Natalie laughs. “Calm down. Sit down. We should get a good breakfast before we go.” Natalie's dark eyes danced with playful amusement.

“Nat! I'm serious.”

“Jessie, so am I.” She motions to the seat across from her. “I'm not giving you the keys. You might as well sit down and eat.”

Looking left and right Jessica grumbles. She didn't want to cause any more of a scene and draw more unwanted attention. She carefully slides into the seat. Her short skirt gave her no room for error. Keeping her legs tight she crosses her arms and glares at her roomie.

“I told you I'd get ya back.” Natalie says with a wicked grin. "Now we're even."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)