More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MCUENFFan MCUENFFan

What's next?

Pranked by Sif

Sylvie awoke, naked. Her memory of the night before was foggy. She rolled over to her left. It was coming back to her. She had drank too much Asgardian ale. She was in Lady Sif's bed. They had slept together.

Sylvie smirked. A perfect opportunity to cause a little mischief. Summoning a blade, she severed a lock of the warrior woman's hair and left it by her side as she departed from the lady's chamber.

The next morning, walking through the halls of Asgard, she was approached by the mighty swordswoman.

"You! You conniving, craven, pathetic worm. You did this!", Sif said.

"What?" Sylvie replied.

SMACK!

A hand went across Sylvie's face. She held it in pain. "Ow."

"I hope you know you deserve to be alone. However, you won't necessarily be. In fact, something tells me you'll be attracting a lot of attention when I'm through with you."

A blade swung, and the Frost Giant woman's "fine Asgardian leather" collapsed to the floor, leaving her top half bare, and her bottom half clad in mere pink panties. She shrieked, covering her breasts.

"Hang on-" Sylvie said, but she was interrupted as Sif hoisted her up in the air by her underwear, and stabbed the underwear with her sword against the wall, causing the Jotun woman to dangle by her panties.

Sif laughed. "Humiliation is your glorious purpose now. Peace!" Mischievously flashing the peace sign, she left Sylvie bare, exposed to anyone who might walk by.

"No, no, this can't be happening!", Sylvie struggled, but this only made her breasts jiggle more. She sulked in embarrassment.

Who will witness her shame first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)