More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jack696 Jack696

What's next?

Prank war boys vs girls

The day starts by conflict as always by Spencer saying his and Morgans pranks are better so prentis says that her and jennifer jareau aka jj can can beat them in a prank war sonit started of easy a couple nice pranks here or there but then prentis and jj decided while the boys were having a shower that jj and prentis will go in and steal there clothes and towels leaving them naked in the locker room and it worked after a bit jj went back in to tell them they are needed in the conference room and they have to be there in less than 2 minutes they answered by asking for some towels or clothes so she said no can do just be in the conference room in less than a minute so because they wanted to keep their job they started to run to the room hoping no-one would see them just when they made it everyone was there and started laughing and then the door opened for garcia to walk through and they all started taking videos and photos and then they said we will get you back and so after the week they were suspended for nudity they went back to work with a plan in mind so that day Spencer asked hotch to take a case that was on a beach and he said sure and that he will send jj prentis and Spencer and when they arrived Spencer told them they could relax and get a tan while they wait for the unsub to arrive and they both got into the bikinis and layed down and waited but what they didn't know was that spencer cut the ties to their bikinis and then the unsub arrived and spotted Spencer so the unsub ran so jj was chasing him and that is when her bikini fell off but she couldn't do anything amd had to chase him then prentis got up and started to chase just when it happened again now both of them were running around naked and then they caught him and while handcuffing him people ran over to see what the noise was when prentis and jj saw everyone staring they screamed and grabbed the unsub to cover up meaning that the unsub had jj's 36B cups and prentis double D cups pressed against his chest(the unsub was shirtless and then.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)