More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zd11 zd11

Now entering Catwoman's Universe...

Power Girl: Living a Doub- No, a Triple Life!

Karen Starr - CEO of Starrware, light of New York City's social scene and member of the Justice League under the alias Power Girl - shuddered awake as the first rays of morning light crept in through the curtains of her penthouse apartment. More specifically, she shuddered awake in time to see the first rays of morning light creep in through the curtains of her penthouse apartment, as the large Nth metal vibrator plug nestled in her ass sprang to life. Instantly snapping into wakefulness, Karen leapt from her bed - its sheets and covers still damp from the regular micro-orgasms she'd been given throughout the night - and rushed for the bathroom. Forcing her throbbing, aching girlcock down with every ounce of her incredible strength, she threw her head back and howled out her release.

Shlorp-CLANG! Shlorp-CLANG! Shorlp-CLANG! Blast after blast sprung out of her prick and slammed into the inside of the specially-designed cumtank, built to harvest her seed, that took up a large part of the apartment's en suite bathroom. Kept on the edge of a true orgasm for the whole night by some unknown (that Karen refused to even _consider _might be connected to her anal toy), one of the multiverse's strongest and smartest was reduced to a shrieking, gasping milking-stud by her own backed-up climax. As the blasts trailed off and Karen's expert hands milked the last drops of gluey spunk into the now-brimming fifty gallon tank, she felt the vibrations of her plug die down to nothing.

Given to her by President Catwoman herself for services to Earth in her guise as Power Girl, the thing was more of a weapon than a toy. A shining bulb of Nth metal wider than both of Karen's fists combined, the buttplug was capable of vibrating with an intensity that could shatter steel and liquefy concrete when activated - a quality that, coupled with its enormous size, made it containable only within the super-strong vice grip of Power Girl's out-of-this-world ass, where it could buzz uselessly against her invulnerable inner walls. Its insertion and continued presence had irreparably warped her into a permanently aroused size queen who's ass could only be truly satisfied by a truly divine cock, but for Karen Starr it was a sacrifice worth making - the ultimate responsibility to match the ultimate gift.

Letting go of her - still hard, thanks to the presence of the plug - cock, Karen admired herself in the wall-spanning mirror. Letting one hand slip behind her and between the enormous cheeks of her ass to tap her perfectly-manicured nails on the base of her toy, her free hand roamed her body like it had a mind of its own. And that mind was horny - groping her large, inhumanly-perky breasts, tugging on her thimble-sized nipples, trailing its fingertips over and around her well-defined abs with feather-soft touches, it eventually crept away from her body and seized the strip of latex dangling in the air next to her. Not sparing a moment to wonder how it could have been hovering all on its own - because the idea that it had been offered to her by a wickedly-grinning woman dressed like a pornographic 80s aerobics instructor was patently ludicrous - she withdrew her other hand from the depths of her ass and wrapped the shiny black choker tightly around her throat.

"Thank-"

Click.

Karen's absentminded gratitude died in her throat as her jaw went slack, then clenched tightly. Every muscle from the tips of her fingers to the tips of her toes tensed in sequence, growing more and more pronounced with every rippling repetition. Biceps bulged and thighs thickened. Her cock swelled even further, criss-crossed with thick, throbbing veins and visibly jumping with every beat of her hammering heart. She blinked, and a sinister new being looked out at the world through glowing red eyes. Gone was Karen Starr, beloved daughter of New York. Gone too was Power Girl, beloved daughter of long-lost Krypton. This new woman was a beautiful, cold monument to power; an amazonian statue cast in steel. Robbed of even the merest pretense of vulnerability and practically radiating pitiless strength, Galatea took her first breath.

Admiring the swell of her chest, Power Girl's dark mirror licked her lips and flexed around the Nth metal plug inside of her ass. Galatea's mind filled with information, with emotions and drives that had heretofore been a disembodied abstract but which now found a place to root in the fertile neural pathways of Karen Starr's brain. She knew who she was and her purpose with a certainty no human could ever attain - born from the resonance between the red kryptonite dust suspended in the glossy material of the choker and the enormous deposit of Nth metal buried up her backside, Galatea was a walking, talking engine of pure domination. Her powerful body and uncompromising personality had practically been tailor-made to generate Slut Brain in any woman or femme that crossed her path. Pussies would clench, cocks would erupt and drive their owners to their knees in supplication and worship. She would subdue the world and take the strongest as her brides, breeding a new Krypton from their soft, supple bodies - her 'sister' Supergirl and the haughty Superwoman foremost among them. And then, and then...

"Obey the ass," she moaned without thinking, grabbing her tits with both hands and squeezing with all her might. "Obey the ass," she repeated, tugging on her nipples until they were diamond-hard and swollen. "Obey the ass," she cried, slapping her hands onto her bubble butt and kneading it mercilessly.

"Obey the ASS," a sultry voice whispered into her ear as a finger tapped on the base of her massive buttplug.

"Obey the ASS," Galatea replied, stepping back out into Karen Starr's apartment.

Who first falls afoul of the sinister and lusty Galatea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)