More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Semprini Semprini

Well, you started it, Kenny! What are you going to order her to do?

Pound her ass! The worst she can do is say no...and kick the crap out of you.

Some normal order wasn't going to impress a woman like this. Kenny would have to really push his luck. He thought to himself, finding any rational thought quite difficult as Francine kissed all over his sensitive cockhead and rubbed it across her huge tits, happily playing with her new toy. While doing this, she raised her eyes to look at Kenny. "Well, Stevie? What's it gonna be? Use your imagination. Or are you wussing out now?" "Why do you keep getting my name wrong..." he murmured to himself. She gave his cockhead a huge, sloppy kiss and raised her head. "I don't remember the name of losers. Make me remember it, you horsedicked little bitch."

That got a rise out of him, just as she knew it would. He steeled himself. "Y-you're used to big dicks? Then I bet you can take mine in your ass."

"My ass?" Francine made a mock gasp. "You want to shove this thing in my little ass? Oh Kevin, you really do want to break me, don't you? But it won't be that easy." She wiggled her thick ass from her kneeling position, then stood up and turned around. Kenny got another look at her perfect butt and knew he'd made the right choice. It was fleshy and jiggly, and had such a perfect bounce to it. She put her hands on the wall and shook her ass seductively. "I love it in my ass...but it's so unfair. No one's ever lasted for more than five minutes in there..." She looked over her shoulder with a daring look in her eyes. "Maybe this monster cock is all bark and no bite...maybe it can't handle this perfect ass...maybe it'll be spewing that thick load in 10 seconds...but...", she bit at her lip. "...but if a guy could give me the assfuck I've been dreaming of, I might just lose it...I'd become that guys personal cumdump. All day, every day, all I'd be able to think of was worshipping that fucking shaft and earning that jizz like a good little whore. I'd be working out in the gym, studying, wrestling, but all I'd have in my mind was that cock. I'd spend my evenings living off his loads, swallowing wave after wave of tasty cum, getting my pussy battered, having my ass tamed by some giant beast cock..." She faced the wall again and bent over more, reaching her hand around to pull her shorts down slowly, revealing her dripping wet pussy and tight little asshole.

"...you ordered an assfuck? Take it."

Kenny's eyes were practically taken by a red haze. He could only think of one thing, one sole desire. To claim this asshole for himself and fuck it full of rich, thick jizz. He grabbed her jiggling cheeks and pried them apart, lining his monster cock up with the tight little asshole. Francine's eyes went wind as she saw what she was in for. "Ohhh shit, this is gonna be something special...", she muttered.

Slowly, Kenny's monstrous cockhead started to jam itself into the well-fucked asshole before him. It resisted, but there was no chance of beating this colossal cock. Francine bit her lip and moaned lustily as inch after inch slid inside her, filling her to the brim with cockflesh. The pleasure was overwhelming, and Kenny struggled to stay on this feet, but he was determined to shove every single inch into this busty, sex-crazed slut. He gritted his teeth. If anyone was going to make the number one sports star of Les Anna Uni into their own personal cumdump, it was HIM.

With that, he slid an inch backwards, and slammed the rest of his oversized shaft straight into Francine's waiting asshole. Twelve solid inches of throbbing fuckmeat plunged right into that little ass. Francine tossed her head back and let out a beastly moan, like a bitch in heat. She scratched at the wall with her nails, and her teeth gritted hard at the sensation of having every part of her filled with cock. They stayed there for what felt like an eternity as the sheer pleasure overcame them both. Eventually, Francine felt in control enough to unclench her fingers and open her mouth again. "Y-you really fucking did it, huh? Every last inc-AHH!" She began to talk, but Kenny took his hips backwards halfway and slammed his cuntbusting cock right back in. Francine gasped in shock, and turned her head to look at Kenny who looked entranced. He began to steadily pound Francine, in and out in long, slow strikes. She had plenty to say, but the pleasure was too much, and all that came out was a throaty groan as her entire world was turned into a sloppy assfuck.

Nasty, wet noises echoed through the alley as Kenny assfucked Francine to heaven and back. Her knees wobbled as he sped up, faster and faster, her ass battered and claimed by this insane monster cock. She could barely get any words out, just grunts and moans, as she fulfilled her promise and took her place as the personal cumdump of this assfucking beast. 5 minutes came and went as the steady pounding went on, with no relief in sight. As time crept on, Kenny's lust overtook him further, and he started pulling back farer, slamming more inches into the poor, over-fucked wrestle slut. Her knees gave out, and she fell down, but the relentless ass-pounding wasn't going to stop. Kenny stood over her as she fell down and gripped her ass harder, pounding downwards with his full weight onto the well-pleasured whore.

The sloppy assfucking noises rang out clear and loud, but they didn't care. All that mattered to Francine right now was that monster dick pounding itself into her, relentless and brutal, like an unleashed animal that she had set free. Likewise, all that mattered to Kenny was pounding and fucking and unleashing his steamy load as deep into this unbelievable ass as he possibly could. After nearly 20 minutes of pure bitch-breaking screwing, the familiar strain of release began to flow through Kenny, and he knew his climax was coming hard. He didn't bother to warn Francine, he just grunted out "I'm gonna come in your ass...". Francine babbled out something that could have been a yes, but it didn't matter as this point. The brutal assbeating came to a head as Kenny dropped his whole weight down and embedded his cock as deep as it could go, before letting out a roar and unleashing his load.

Streams of cum poured out from Kenny's oversized shaft, flooding Francine with the sticky treat. Her poor ass could only be filled so much, but Kenny made sure to fill it the very brim. While still coming he yanked his cock out and stroked it hard, aiming for the back of the ass-battered slut before him, drenching her with his thick, white seed. As his climax reached an end, he looked down on Francine, her ass still dripping thick jizz, coated in a layer of white, hot cum. He exhaustion took over suddenly, and he fell backwards onto his butt in the alley, panting and breathless.

Minutes passed as he caught his breath, the red haze released from his eyes. He closed his eyes and could practically feel himself falling asleep, when he realised there was a presence before him. He looked upwards to see Francine stood over him. Gone was the over-fucked asswhore he had claimed. She was looking down on him with her trademark sneer. "So...it's Kenny, isn't it?" He nodded slowly. "Well, Kenny. It's time for round 2." His eyes went wide, and before he could respond, Francine dropped to her knees and swallowed his semi-hard, cum coated cock down her throat.


Francine stretched out hard with a smile on her face. She was wearing Kenny's jacket zipped up over her drenched tank top, but was still to wear her sodden hot pants until she could find a replacement. "God. Fucking. DAMN! I have NEVER had a fuck like that before. I feel like a new damn woman after that. You've got some magic in those balls, Conner, I gotta say. Oh wait, Kenny. Sorry." Kenny, meanwhile, was lying half dead on the alleyway. His cock was flacid and unmoving, and he looked pale and pasty. He could barely even respond to Francine's bizarre compliments. "No.....worries...." he gasped out. Francine grinned widely, and lifted him up over her shoulder. "You've got some serious potential, but you gotta learn to handle more than six orgasms to beat me. No virgin is gonna get the better of me, monster cock or not." She suddenly stopped in thought, before clicking her fingers. "Oh yeah! The dorms! I totally forgot. Come on, I think this is gonna be way more interesting than I thought it was gonna be..."

Rest up on the way, Kenny. On the way to where though?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)