More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dxward2 dxward2

Where does his adventure begin?

Post-Game Showers

Logan was in the showers after the big game, all by himself.

It's not usual for a football star to shower alone, but given how great he was and how important he is to the team, his teammates and coach don't seem to mind his weird Post-Game ritual, it may as well be the reason why he's so good at football!

But the truth was very different, the actual reason why he wanted to shower alone was that he was embarrassed of his small penis. It was so tiny, his balls hanged lower than his penis and was barely 2 inches soft. No one would think a guy like him would be so small down there, and he knew it because he always lied about his own size, he even lied about how many times he's gotten laid. But if he were telling the truth he would have said that he's still a virgin. If he's so embarrassed about showing his cock in from of his teammates, then the very thought of having a girl see his micropenis sounds like a nightmare!

He has gotten away with not revealing his little secret for most of High School, but that's about to change.

How does he ends up exposed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)