More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

What kind of mind control is it

Possession Through Masturbation

For a metahuman, you have a rather unique power. Whenever you masturbate yourself to completion while fantasizing about someone else, your mind will leave your body and possess whoever you were thinking about at the moment of orgasm. The only requirements are that the individual needs to be sapient, capable of achieving orgasm, and a real person in your dimension. And unlike most similar powers, your target's distance from you is irrelevant: you could possess someone on the opposite end of the world (or further!) in an instant.

When you are in the body of an individual, you have their powers, muscle memory, and inherent magical potential, but you do not have access to their memories or mental training. The host's consciousness will be entirely suppressed while you are possessing them, and once you leave they will not remember anything that happened while you were controlling them, though they will likely notice the missing gaps of time in their memory. Meanwhile, your own body will be left in a comatose state until you return, and while your metabolism will slow down somewhat while you are gone, your body will otherwise be completely , and will eventually die of dehydration if you are gone for too long, making extended jaunts into other bodies dangerous.

Speaking of your body, you will return to it when and only when the body you are possessing is brought to orgasm through any means, at which point you will instantly return to your own body. This means that you cannot jump directly from one person to another, as you must return to your old body before you can possess someone else. The method of your departure also has a lingering effect on the host body: whatever you were thinking at the time of orgasm will become permanently connected with sexual pleasure in their mind. For example if you were thinking about a person, they will feel an intense sexually attraction for that person (even if it's themselves). If you were thinking about them performing a sex act, they will find that act to be more enjoyable to both fantasize about and actually perform. And even if what you were thinking about wasn't inherently sexual or something they would have found repulsive before, it might still become their new favorite fetish. At first this will be the only way for you to influence a host's behavior without repossessing them, but with a lot of time and practice you may eventually be able to figure out a way to leave short subliminal commands in their subconscious on your way out.

Two words of warning before you begin your erotic adventure. First, if your original body happens to die while you are possessing someone else, you will be stuck in your host body permanently. This will also effectively kill the consciousness of the person you are possessing, since it will be forever suppressed by your own. And second, if you happen to possess someone while they are having an orgasm of their own, your wires will get crossed, and rather than being suppressed their consciousness will get shunted into your body. If this happens, you'll both be stuck in your new bodies, and the only way for you to swap back is for the two of you to have a simultaneous orgasm while in physical contact with each other.

So who has this power anyway?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)