More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 39

What's next?

Poppets II: Return to Nevermore

Some time ago there was a book called "Poppets" that made the rounds. It told the strange story of a man, a toy-maker, who became addicted to erotically changing people around. He would use a dollhouse, or his writing, and he would enact all his body part swap fantasies.

Eventually, it became clear that the house he lived in, called Nevermore in the book, held secrets. There were ghosts who dressed as each other, a strange sub-plot about gnomes, and the suggestion that you could actually change your gender and body parts if you knew the right magic.

And I didn't believe it. Not one bit.

But I kept coming back to the book, re-reading it. Because I had fantasies as well. Fantasies of body swapping. Fantasies of controlling others. Fantasies just like those described in the book. In secret, I became obsessed with the book.

I wrote fanfiction and interactive stories about "Poppets". And then, like so many fans, I went looking for the house. And I found it. I found the house and recruited my friends to go with me. I wanted to see if there was anything left after it had been abandoned. If it was real.

Besides myself, a typical moody eighteen year old boy, I brought my girlfriend. Her name was Alice. She'd known some of my fantasies of body swapping. We had shared underwear once or twice. I particularly enjoyed when she came in panties and I wore her wetness around my cock. But I hadn't told her about my fantasies of her mother or sister.

Her slightly older sister Betty, with dyed hair and a fake punk rock attitude came with us, too. I tried not to look or fantasize too much.

My best friend, Kevin, who was muscular and strong where I was bookish and weak, also came with us. His girlfriend Cora also came with us, a girl who had a whole country laid back horse-girl vibe going on.

And we brought William, the weird kid we always hung out with. He had a thing for anime girls, and would compare everything to his favorite show, "Total Loving Memories", which seemed to be a show about a bakery where everyone was the opposite gender from how they seemed.

"How do you know about this house?" I was asked, as we neared the destination. I blushed.

"Have you ever read 'Poppets'?" I asked.

"You mean that hoax about the toymaker?" Kevin asked back.

"It's all real," I said. "And, uhm... I want to see exactly how much."

"Do you want to trade parts or something?" Kevin asked.

"We have a chance to see if it's all true," I said. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Well, if I have to become a girl, I wouldn't mind you dipping into me, bro," Kevin said. I blushed. We turned down the lane and there it was-- exactly as described. It really did look like a dollhouse. And it was abandoned.

I got out of the car and ran to where I knew it would be: sure enough, there was Memoria's bench. I sat down.

The wind shifted and picked up. And for a moment, everything went dark. I could not see three feet away, let alone a couple hundred to my friends.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)