More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do our Poppets go from here, dear hearts?

Poppets Hotel: Snowstorm

The snowstorm didn’t seem to be much at first. It was just a flake and then another. Then a flurry of flakes coming down one after the other. My dad and I were on the way back from some trip where he me to go with him. I hadn’t wanted to go, but he had that sort of power over me. Whatever he did, I said “yes sir” and went along with it.

I had sprawled out a little in the back seat, pretending to be asleep. I did what I always did on long roadtrips: make up stories to entertain myself. Specifically I would dream about the things I would do if I had powers to just shift and change the world. A favorite of mine was to pretend that I had become the only woman in the world and that everyone-- yes, my father included-- had to line up to get a chance to cum inside me. I was dreaming of my father bending over my imaginary chest and tweaking my imaginary girlish nipples. I was imagining him begging to to slip his cock in my hole.

I was inching my hands down into my pants while imagining my father licking my cunt. My cock was harder and suddenly there was a bump. With the bump, my hand actually grabbed my cock.

“Daddy,” I said-- not really out of my reverie.

“The fuckinbg car is off the road,” he said. “And you call me sir.”

“Yes sir,” I said, as he opened the back door and helped me out.

We looked for a minute at the car. I was stuck in a snowbank. Three minutes of waiting in the cold was enough. We had to either decide to stay in the car and cuddle together or find somewhere to go.

A light shined through the downfalling snow. It wasn’t a car-- it was a building.

“Let’s go see if someone’s home,” dad said. Maybe they could help us.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)