More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do our Poppets go from here, dear hearts?

Poppets Alt 1: Poppets Bar and Grill

There it was, Poppets Bar and Grill, a place that had become my sanctuary ever since turning twenty-one. The familiar scent of and laughter filled the air as I walked through the doors, greeted by the lively ambiance. This establishment was owned by Lucy, an older Asian woman with a big heart and a motherly nature that led everyone to call her "mama."

Lucy, a mature beauty with silky black hair cascading down her shoulders, exuded an aura of grace and warmth. Her almond-shaped eyes sparkled with kindness, and her smile could melt even the coldest of hearts. She donned a flowing floral dress that hugged her curves in all the right places, accentuating her nurturing nature.

I made my way to the bar, where the bartenders I had grown fond of over the years awaited me. One of them was Belle, a dyed-blonde goddess with an air of sophistication. Her glasses framed her mesmerizing blue eyes, adding an intellectual allure to her already captivating appearance. Belle's slender figure was draped in a form-fitting black dress that accentuated her curves, leaving little to the imagination. Her boyfriend, James, stood beside her.

James, a tall and muscular man with a chiseled jawline and piercing green eyes, was the epitome of rugged masculinity. He exuded confidence and possessiveness, his presence commanding attention wherever he went. Clad in a leather jacket that hugged his broad shoulders and faded jeans that showcased his strong legs, he emanated an irresistible aura of dominance.

Moving my gaze further down the bar, I noticed Jenna, a larger girl who exuded an unapologetic confidence. Her voluptuous curves were highlighted by a tight-fitting corset top, leaving little to the imagination. The tattoo on her neck added an edge to her appearance, a visual representation of her rebellious spirit. Her lover, Kyla, stood beside her.

Kyla, a country girl with a mischievous smile and a twinkle in her eyes, had undergone a transformative journey. Once a voluptuous woman, she had embraced her body and shed the weight that once burdened her. She radiated sensuality, her toned physique showcased in a figure-hugging denim mini skirt and a plunging top that accentuated her ample cleavage. Together, Jenna and Kyla formed a tantalizing duo, their chemistry palpable to anyone who laid eyes on them.

Polly, a white temptress with a mischievous glimmer in her eyes, captivated me with her slightly mismatched tits. Her perky breasts, each adorned with a unique nipple piercing, were showcased in a revealing low-cut top that left little to the imagination. Her skirt clung to her hips, accentuating her curvaceous figure. Polly's partner, Max, was a ruggedly handsome man with a playful smirk and a devilish charm that made heads turn. His muscular frame was clad in a tight-fitting t-shirt that showcased his broad chest and sculpted arms, while his jeans hugged his strong thighs.

Next my eyes settled on Mayumi, a captivating half-American, half-Filipina woman with a stunning blend of beauty. Her delicate features were accentuated by her pouty lips and piercing gaze. Mayumi's hourglass figure was adorned in a form-fitting dress that hugged her curves, accentuating her assets. Beside her stood Jack, her husband.

Jack, a tall and distinguished man with a commanding presence, exuded an air of authority. His sharp jawline and piercing eyes hinted at a hidden intensity, while his tailored suit emphasized his strong physique. Jack's devotion to Mayumi was evident in the way he held her hand, a silent declaration of their unbreakable bond.

Lastly, there was Vix, the prim and proper wife of an elderly cop. Her refined demeanor and elegant style set her apart from the crowd. Vix's perfectly styled silver hair framed her face, adding an air of sophistication. She adorned herself in a tasteful and conservative outfit, a reflection of her traditional values and her husband's position of authority.

Now, I held the doll in my hands, feeling its delicate porcelain surface against my fingertips. It had a haunting beauty, with its intricate craftsmanship and a sense of dark allure. As I traced my fingers along its smooth curves, a sense of anticipation coursed through me. The doll seemed to hold an otherworldly power, a conduit to control those around me.

I had acquired this extraordinary doll from the ruins of a once-secretive place, a building that had been reduced to ashes. Whispers of dark secrets and forbidden knowledge surrounded its existence. It was said that this doll held the key to manipulating others, granting me control over their very actions.

With a mixture of curiosity and trepidation, I whispered a name into the doll's ear, feeling a thrill of excitement ripple through me. It was a name of someone I desired to control, someone whose actions I wanted to bend to my will.

Taking a seat at the bar, I waited patiently, the doll clutched tightly in my hand. The dim lights of the establishment cast an eerie glow, adding an air of mystique to the scene. As I sat there, I couldn't help but wonder how this newfound power would unfold.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)