More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IAmNotKevinLee IAmNotKevinLee

What are your plans for the day?

Pool

Despite all of the misfortunes you've suffered so far, you can at least sigh in relief at being able to stay home from school today. You weren't sick; it was the weekend. At first you wanted to chill at home, play videogames, and perhaps go for a stroll around your neighborhood... but then you took a peek outside of your window.

It looked pretty sunny. Potential to be warm soon. Hot even. Maybe going for a swim at your local pool wouldn't be a bad idea. Sure you weren't an athlete, but you wanted to go there to have fun, not to train. On top of that, school had been keeping you stressed for almost a while, so some relief would be a splendid idea.

Guess you've decided to head to the community pool then. Now you could say you didn't ditch your plans for today. That aside, you got changed into a simple pair of swimming trunks. Nothing too fancy or extraordinary. You've wanted to buy a speedo for the longest, but given your... small endowment, not a chance.

Once you arrive at the pool via driving, you first note that it didn't seem to be packed today. Odd. It's often busy on the weekend, especially on Saturday. But at the end of the day, none of that really matters to you. Heck, you might be able to get some alone-time in the hot tub. You still don't know why they added a hot tub, but goddamn you've enjoyed it every time you've entered it.

Exiting the locker room with only a towel and yourself, you immediately widen your eyes upon seeing someone familiar from your school...

Who's this familiar someone from your school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)