More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shi Shanshan Shi Shanshan

What's next?

Pool Secrets

swimming pool

"Hey, Tosuke, are you sure the female students from the animation club will come here to take swimsuit photos?" A group of boys gathered in a complex five hundred meters away from the swimming pool of Minghu High School. Among them was a yellow-haired boy. Use binoculars to peek at the pretty figures in the swimming pool.

"Yes, it's absolutely true. I heard from my friends in the swimming club that the animation club is coming to borrow the swimming pool this weekend, and filming should have started by now." The fat man next to Huang Mao timidly told what he knew.

"I did see the shooting supplies, but why is there no one there?" Huang Mao's tone was very confusing. Even if it was a change of clothes, there should be a few people who came out to adjust the shooting supplies at this time. It is impossible that there is no one there.

"No way? Are they changing clothes?" Dosuke asked doubtfully, but was quickly dismissed.

"Would you like to go in and have a look?" Yuu, who had yellow hair, put down the binoculars doubtfully and looked at the empty swimming pool. I decided to check out the situation. If I was discovered, I would just say that I didn’t know anything and go out.

"Well, let's observe for a while longer?" Inosuke stopped Yu who was about to leave and asked him to wait for a while. "In ten minutes, if we don't see anyone anymore, let's go take a look."

But ten minutes later, there was still no girl in a swimsuit in the empty swimming pool. So the gathered otakus decided to go to the swimming pool to find out.

A group of people entered the empty swimming pool, and naturally there was no one inside. There are various photographic equipment beside the swimming pool, and not far away there is a large clothes rack, which is full of various cosplay costumes and props. In order to facilitate changing clothes, there are two movable floor mirrors next to the clothes rack. What was reflected inside was the dead silence of the swimming pool - everything seemed normal, except for the girls without swimsuits... and the turbid pool water.

"Eh? Although the props are all complete, why is there no one there?" Yuu squinted his eyes. The scene in the swimming pool made him confused.

But it stands to reason that the equipment is all in place, so there shouldn’t be no talent. The only thing suspicious is this turbid pool.

"Is it because the water in the swimming pool is too turbid?" Inosuke looked at the swimming pool in confusion. The swimming pools used to be very clean, but today the water seemed particularly turbid. But if they leave, they should take the equipment with them.

"Maybe, but who knows?" Before Inosuke could react, Yuu stretched out his foot and kicked Inosuke into the swimming pool.

"Ha ha ha ha……"

Everyone on the shore laughed when they saw Tosuke's embarrassment.

Inosuke has always been the target of bullying. Even when he was kicked, everyone just laughed and laughed, not paying attention to him at all.

Gradually, Inosuke's body sank into the water. Slowly disappeared.

"Hello? Why did Tosuke sink in??"

Yuu on the shore looked a little scared when he saw this situation. "Hey, Inosuke, are you still there?" Yuu shouted loudly in the water, trying to get his response. After all, he was just joking and had no intention of killing anyone.

"I, cough, I'm fine, don't worry, cough." The sound of a little girl coughing came from the water. Immediately afterwards, a naked little blond girl stood up from the pool and slowly walked to the shore. "Yu, this water is so sticky." She coughed and stood upright, and of course the dead nerds recognized her. The little lolita known as the elf of the anime club—Alice Creas. It's just that her naked body made the otakus react instantly, and they all covered their crotches, except Yuu who took the lead.

"Um... classmate Alice? Do we know each other?" Yuu stared at the blond girl who directly called her by her name in confusion. In Yuu's memory, he had never had any negotiation with her, so how did she know him? ? This is a very strange thing.

"Huh? Alice? Is that the blonde lolita? Where is she?"

Alice looked left and right, but found no one except her frightened companion. Moreover, Alice also discovered something was wrong with herself at this time.

"My... voice... so cold..."

The petite girl rubbed her body: "Is this...me?"

Thinking of this, Alice seemed to understand something. She ran to the floor-length mirror in three steps and two steps at a time. Her delicate and attractive body was faithfully reflected by the mirror.

"Yuu! I'm Dosuke!! How come I turned into Alice..."

The tearful blonde loli ran to Yuu and cried.

"What? Are you Dosuke?" Yuu picked up Alice in confusion. "I can't hold Dosuke up like this~ And why are you not wearing any clothes?"

The group of geeks behind Yuu looked at Alice, who claimed to be Dosuke, and were a little eager to give it a try.

更有甚者,竟然脱下裤子在赤裸的爱丽丝面前打起了飞机。“既然,既然是豚助的话这样也没关系吧。”

"Ugh...what's going on..."

Alice seemed to be affected. When she saw her friends starting to masturbate, she became even more frightened. She could only turn to Yuu for help: "Yu...wu...what should I do...why should I She will become Alice..."

"You turned into Alice-san after you jumped into the water, right? What does that murky water feel like?"

Looking at her appearance, Yuya had to accept the fact that she was Tosuke.

But the other dead otakus couldn't bear it any longer. They grabbed Alice from Yuu's hands, pushed him to the ground, took out the contents of their crotches, and even almost touched Alice's face.

"Wow!? You... let me go..."

Alice was dominated by everyone, and the smelly cock made her a little overwhelmed. It seemed that she couldn't answer Yu's question.

"Dosuke, you have become Alice anyway, so please fulfill our wishes." The dead otakus were already planning to execute Alice on the spot.

"Stop it!!" You shouted, stopping the group of guys who had sperm on their heads. They gradually let go of Alice, and Yuu took Alice's hand and pulled her up.

"We don't need to do anything to Inosuke at all. Didn't you notice what just happened? Inosuke jumped into the pool and turned into Alice-san."

"So, what was it like for you to jump in?"

Alice was in shock, wiping her tears like a real little girl: "After you go in, the water is warm, and there is a suction sucking you in. You won't on the water when you open your mouth... I will swim after the suction disappears." Come up...and it becomes like this..."

Chu Chu's pitiful big eyes looked at Yu: "Yu~ Is this... okay?"

"That's it..." Yuu let go of Alice and jumped directly into the water.

After a while, a pretty figure stood up from the water. That was the current president of the anime club, the extremely popular purple-haired and busty beautiful girl Mikazuki Rin.

She touched her big breasts in the water, laughed and walked to the shore. Normally, she would give her a disgusting look when others stared at her breasts, but at this time, she didn't seem to care much about others looking at her breasts, but actually enjoyed it.

"President...president?"

"Is it actually Mikazuki?" Yuu has always liked Rin, and this time she came to peek mainly to see Mikazuki Rin's swimsuit. But when I climbed up, I saw the naked body of the girl I loved in front of the mirror, and I felt a little overwhelmed. But it soon calmed down. She picked up Alice and placed it on her chest.

"Are you... Yuu?" The irritable beautiful girl nodded and then smiled. "Look, we don't even need to use our hands to help the dolphins. As long as we jump into the swimming pool, we will randomly turn into girls from the animation club."

"Yuu...Mikazuki-san's breasts...are so big...isn't this a dream?"

Alice, or Tosuke, who was hugged by Rin, obviously couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Yes, that's right~ You became Alice, and I became Mikazuki."

Rin pointed her nipple towards Alice and inserted it into her mouth. At the same time, he also put his hand on Alice's butt.

"Wuhu~"

Among the remaining boys, two bravely jumped into the swimming pool, while the others were still observing, and it seemed that they did not want to risk their lives.

"Ahem..."

Another beautiful figure emerged from the swimming pool. Her beautiful cherry-pink hair attracted everyone's attention, and the girl's perfect figure made the throats of all the men and women present tremble.

"That's... Himeno-san..."

One of the otakus recognized this super beautiful girl who shocked the whole school when she first entered school. Although she was only a freshman in high school, she was indeed a popular school idol-level beautiful girl.

"Oh~ I actually got SSR~"

Standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror, Himeno Xueyue was very happy and proud. At this time, the calm water surface of the swimming pool made waves again.

"You actually got Ji Ye, I'm so envious." Before Ji Ye Xueyue had time to experience her body, someone hugged her from behind.

She was also a blonde girl, but unlike Alice from England, her hair was dyed the day after tomorrow and her skin was a healthy wheat color. She looked like a hot girl.

"Is it the hot girl Kanda Aisa? I didn't expect her to come too..." Another otaku recognized her identity. This hot blond girl is one of the bad girls in school, and she was chosen randomly for the animation club. After all, she can fish, but they were surprised to be able to attend the club activities today.

"Obviously I also want to become Himeno's"

Kanda Aisa licked Himeno Yuzuki's earlobe. There is a rumor about the academy idol Himeno Yuzuki that her earlobe seems to be very sensitive.

"It's okay~ And doesn't that bitch Kanda have a great body too~"

The innocent campus idol hugged the bad hot girl backhand, interlocked their fingers, and kissed her with a lewd smile. The sweet fragrance of the lily blossoms made the rest of the guys get hard on their pants.

"It smells so good. Are these the lips of a college idol?" A transparent silk thread was pulled out between the two, which looked particularly erotic.

"Well, the scent of Alice is great." Mikazuki Rin took a sip of Alice's scent, which was completely different from the Japanese scent.

"Eh? It's because I usually use perfume~"

Alice held Rin's nipple in her mouth and pushed her face into Rin's cleavage: "Senior Rin... the milk smells so good~ Can you be Alice's mother?"

It seems that Inosuke has completely fallen into the drama and thinks that he is the real Alice...but the evil Alice.

"Okay, okay, now I am Alice's mother~ But my mother doesn't have breast milk now~" Rin twitched her body, looking very uncomfortable, but the heavier breathing made people feel very comfortable, and Rin was on Alice's little butt His hand finally touched the young girl's pussy.

After the French wet kiss, Kanda Aisa and Himeno Yuzuki also climbed the escalator and walked to the shore together.

"Then... let's go too? I wonder who is left?"

The remaining otakus looked at each other and jumped into the pool together, throwing themselves into the pool where they transformed into beautiful girls.

With the sound of falling into the water, the beautiful girls in the animation club stood up from the water one by one.

The originally turbid water slowly became clear.

"Oh oh oh oh oh!! I have turned into a girl!!" A girl with glasses stood up from the water, and her characteristic was the big breasts that were completely inconsistent with her age. She is Rina, the girl with big breasts and glasses from the anime club.

The remaining girls also slowly climbed up and observed their bodies in front of the mirror.

"Eh? Why are you a child? I obviously want to become Rina's." A little girl with black hair sat on the ground, touching her barren breasts dissatisfied. Then he walked up to Rina, who had just put on her glasses, and opened her legs to her. "Hey, I'll touch my vagina for you, and as compensation, let me touch Rina-san's big breasts!"

"Then I'm welcome." Rina held her in his arms, enjoying each other's body just like Rin held Alice.

"I didn't expect to turn into you, Ritsu." A brown-haired girl stood in front of the big mirror and began to touch her body. "I'm sorry, Narusuke-sama, Ritsu shouldn't have called you an idiot and a low-level trash. As compensation, please use Ritsu's body as you please and train Ritsu to be your own human toilet!"

"Hey, you, don't masturbate with someone else's girlfriend's body, please." A thin girl was holding the hand of a tall girl. She seemed unable to accept someone using their girlfriend to masturbate.

"Go away, your girlfriend's body belongs to me now, you have nothing to do with it." The tall girl shook off the hand holding her and continued to caress her body. But after she glanced at the thin girl behind her, she smiled evilly, and then slowly approached her sitting on the ground. "Since Ikeda won't let me use your girlfriend's body to masturbate, then I can use yours, right?" She pushed Ikeda to the ground and began to enjoy her body.

"Huh? She actually turned into the Sakurai sisters..."

A pair of pink-haired twins hugged each other in the swimming pool: "Sister, who is in your body?"

As the younger sister, Sakurai Mana pinched the small waist of her sister Sakurai Ayana: "It's me~ Goike~"

Caina smiled and kissed her sister's lips: "Have we not discussed the possibility of Sakurai sisters Lily before? Now we can try it ourselves~"

Mana also responded to her sister's request. She took her hand to the shore and took out a camera from the photography equipment by the swimming pool: "Just use this to record the video~"

"My sister is such a pervert...but so am I~♡"

"Well, this body is so relaxed~ I don't have a big belly, and my legs are very thin, it's great!" A girl jumped on the spot in front of the mirror, watching her long blue hair and breasts swaying everywhere with gravity.

"Aihua-san, I didn't expect that I would become your favorite~ Is this also your will? Give your body to the man who loves you the most and let him experience your own feelings. I feel the love of Aihua-san Oh~" A red-haired girl sat on the ground, lowering her head and teasing her little sister.

The girls coming out of the pool were either exploring their bodies alone or studying the pleasures of women with others. The entire swimming pool was filled with an atmosphere of lewdness and eroticism.

The clarity of the pool seems to be directly proportional to the people jumping in, and now the water is very clear.

But it still looks a bit muddy, and it looks like there should be one person who hasn't jumped in.

And that person was Kondo holding his legs on the shore. He stared blankly at the pool, a little at a loss.

It was Himeno, or the person who took over Himeno's body, who noticed something strange about Kondo. The girl patted Kanda, who was still masturbating in her arms, and looked in his direction. Her body also understood what Himeno meant. The two of them came to sit next to Kondo with smiles.

"Kondo-kun, what's wrong?"

The lovely girl with a sweet scent gently hugged the boy, her delicate skin in close contact with Kondo.

"I just think... is it really okay to take away other people's bodies casually like this?" Jiye smelled a fishy smell on his body, and the little brother on his lower body was also soft, as if he had just been charged.

"Although I also want to become a cute girl, but... I feel that becoming someone else like this is like depriving them of their life."

"Oh...it's time to enter the sage time..."

Himeno winked and signaled Kanda to go and play by himself first, leaving Kondo to guide him.

"But, this is a complete accident, isn't it? If we don't jump into that swimming pool, sooner or later someone else will jump in and get the girl's body and life, right?"

Saying this, Himeno gently grabbed Kondo's hand, and then slowly let the boy's hand touch her delicate breasts: "How are you? Are you comfortable?"

Kondo slowly placed his hand on Himeno's chest and squeezed it hard. His eyes were full of confusion.

But I’m also envious

"Are these... Himeno-san's breasts?"

He raised his head to look at Ji Ye's face, but lowered his head shyly. After all, as a school idol, Himeno Xueyue has many suitors. As a die-hard Kondo, he knows that he will not be ranked at all, so he can only watch her from a distance.

"Kondo-kun, what's wrong? Are my breasts not comfortable enough?"

Himeno noticed Kondo's shyness and put a little more strength on his hands, controlling Kondo's hands to shape his squab into various shapes.

"If you don't like someone... just let the president over there comfort you, okay?"

Himeno cast his gaze in another direction, where Mikazuki Rin and Alice were playing a lustful game of mother-daughter intercourse.

"No...Mikazuki-san, I think it's too big. Still, Himeno-san's body is better."

"Whether it's breasts, thighs or butt, everything is just in place..."

"I like Himeno-san more than Mikazuki-san. But, is it really okay for us to deprive them of this?"

Looking at the Sakurai sisters who were filming a sex video, Kondo turned his head shyly.

"Deprived? Who deprived them of their life? We have been watching from outside the door..."

The girl turned over and sat on Sato's lap, and the right touch of her fleshy thigh made Kondo blush even more.

"What's wrong...don't dare to look at me..."

Now, Xiang Jiye is taking the initiative, forcing Kondo, an innocent boy, to submit.

"But..." Kondo's sage time seemed to be over, and the little brother slowly stood up again.

He looked at Ji Ye's face and felt very embarrassed.

"I felt like we were the bad guys, taking on the girls' identities and becoming them."

Kondo glanced around at the girls here, feeling even more embarrassed.

"Wearing girls' clothes means inheriting everything from them... It's like money that has no owner on the ground. We picked it up. It doesn't matter how we spend it, right? Even law and morality can't punish us - these women The child becoming like this has nothing to do with us, right?"

Himeno was riding on Kondo. The girl's delicate skin, beautiful figure, tempting little red beans and gently swaying delicate breasts were displayed less than ten centimeters away from Kondo. The girl's body fragrance occupied Kondo. of every pore.

"Huh?" Jiye, who was sitting on his lap, noticed something strange about Kondo's lower body. He was a little surprised at first, but soon turned shy: "Kondo-kun... do you love me so much? Then my first time... Can I leave it to Kondo-kun...?"

"No...no, Himeno-san." Kondo waved his hands hurriedly, as if he wanted to escape from something.

"I, I like Himeno-san... I like the way Himeno-san sings on the stage... But, but I don't deserve it... I'm just a poor student."

"But Kondo-kun likes me, right? Himeno Yuzuki is different now..." Himeno shyly stepped back a little and gently took off Kondo's swimming shorts. Little Kondo acted very honestly. He and his master's desire, "I like Kondo-kun... As long as Kondo-kun jumps into the swimming pool and turns into a girl, I will date Kondo-kun~"

Himeno naturally does not want to make an exception. After all, it is not a good thing to occupy the body of a beautiful girl, so of course he must try his best to drag everyone down - as long as everyone violates the rules, then no one violates the rules: " Kondo-kun... If someone likes you, can you satisfy them?"

The shy Himeno is a boy himself, and he is very familiar with how to arouse the sexual desire of his own kind, and Himeno's beautiful body is the necessary accelerant - an accelerant that can instantly ignite the desire in every boy's belly.

"Okay, okay!" Kondo nodded, and then walked towards the swimming pool, but he didn't dare to get in. Maybe it was because he was a landlubber.

"Hmph~"

Kondo, who was looking hesitant behind Kondo, gave a smirk, walked up to Kondo with his hands behind his back, and suddenly kicked Kondo in the butt. Kondo was frightened, and this kick directly caused Kondo to lose his balance and fall into the swimming pool.

"By the way, who else is there in the animation club? Good girl." Rin hugged Alice and lifted her up towards the swimming pool, letting Alice's love juice drip into the pool. But at this time, the dirty part of the swimming pool slowly moved towards Kondo who fell into the water. But since Kondo fell into the water with a thud, there has been no news about him.

"I don't know either...Mom..."

Alice also looked at Kondo's final transformation with some anticipation: "Maybe it's someone we didn't expect."

"Um, Himeno-san, what are you doing!" A dissatisfied female voice sounded, and a mature woman also appeared from the water. At this time, the filth in the water completely disappeared. It seemed that all the women in the animation club had been replaced. .

"Eh? My voice. My body too..." Kondo stroked his body and tried to confirm his identity through his reflection in the water.

"Oh! There is actually a UR in this pool! I didn't expect that there would be a woman more beautiful than Himeno." Rin looked at the pool excitedly.

"Didn't you expect that the hesitant person got the best character? Yes, after all, we drained the pool and only the last one is left." Rina adjusted her glasses, also full of envy.

"Mr. Miyamura...?" Yes, the woman in the water is the instructor of the anime club - Miyamura Sakuramori. This teacher is the prettiest teacher in the entire school, and Himeno was chosen as the number one school beauty, probably just because Miyamura Sakuramomo is a teacher and cannot be included as a student.

The teacher's long silver-white hair almost reached her hips. Her tall figure and hot body formed an extremely perfect proportion, and her plump breasts swayed with her breathing.

I heard from some students that Mr. Miyamura was once a graduate of this school and came back to teach because he just liked it here. The dance club and the singing club were also vying for Mr. Miyamura to be their instructor, but they were all rejected.

"Am I actually going to turn into Mr. Miyamura?" After climbing ashore, Miyamura Sakura looked in the mirror and did what she had always wanted to do. She did a perfect split with both feet, without Any guarded part of her vagina came into contact with the ground covered in water and love juice, causing her to tremble.

"Mom...she is really lucky..."

Alice's eyes were full of envy. After all, Kondo was the last to enter the swimming pool, but he still managed to get such a good body.

Miyamura Sakuramori is top-notch both in terms of body flexibility and voice. Standing next to the students, she just looks like a sister, with no age difference visible.

And she was teasing her nipples, enjoying the feeling of her pussy touching the ground. "Well, Mr. Miyamura's body feels really good..."

Motomura, who replaced Himeno, had actually been secretly in love with teacher Sakuramori, who was the flower of the high mountains, but as a teacher and student, it was impossible for the teacher to like the ordinary otaku Motomura, but the current situation... Maybe an opportunity?

Jiye hugged Teacher Yingshou at once: "Old...teacher..."

"Ah, Himeno-san..." Ying Mamoru looked at Himeno Xueyue who was hugging her tightly, her hands seemed a little overwhelmed, but after thinking about it, she slowly stretched out to Xueyue's butt. But Himeno's thigh accidentally felt the love juice flowing out of Miyamura Sakuramomo.

"From now on, Kondo-kun... is not... a teacher, but also our companion, one of us..."

Himeno seemed very happy and hugged Teacher Sakuramori tightly: "Teacher...according to the previous agreement...can I date others?"

"I, I also like Himeno-san..." Teacher Sakuramori laughed silly and kissed Himeno Xueyue.

"From now on, Himeno-san, can you be my girlfriend?" Miyamura Sakuramori smiled at Himeno.

"Of course... no problem~"

Himeno passionately kisses Teacher Sakuramori for a long time, and it seems that both of them have achieved their goals and wishes - Motomura, who has become Himeno Yuzuki, likes Teacher Sakuramori, and Kondo, who has become Miyamura Sakuramori, likes Himeno. This seems to be a coincidence and an inevitability.

Looking around, the girls in the anime club were gradually reaching their climax in their sexual behavior.

"Mom...I have an idea..."

Alice timidly bit Rin's face lightly, trying to get Rin's attention.

"Hmm, Alice, what do you think?"

Rin shook his body and placed Alice on his lap.

"There are so many cosplay costumes over there, why don't we all go and have some fun?"

Alice snuggled into Rin's arms: "And now that mom is the president, it's natural for her to command everyone, right?"

"But they are almost over~"

Rin helplessly looked at the girls who were screaming lustfully.

"I'm going to go! A woman's body is so, so pleasurable!!" Rina, a busty girl with glasses, spit out blood on her tongue. Her erect body was already red, and love juice was constantly gushing out from her lower body.

"Uh, ugh." The little girl who was licked by Rina rolled her eyes, and the semen in her body splashed out.

"Well~ I can actually have sex with the hot girl Kanda, it's so cool!" At this time, Ritsu, who had almost developed his body, spread his legs with the hot girl Kanda Aisa and started rubbing them together. Both of them made sounds of great enjoyment.

"Yes, I'm sorry, Yu, your body feels so comfortable." Ikeda, a thin girl who was to have sex with her girlfriend, spit out blood on her tongue and sprayed her love juice on her face.

"Aihua! Aihua, I feel your love for me, let us, let us climax together!" The red-haired girl Aihua was minding her own business, digging into her pussy, her body twitching constantly.

The blue-haired girl Suzuna was swimming naked in the water, experiencing the contact between the female body and the water.

"Xueyue-chan~ Do you have good-looking breasts, teacher?" At this time, the two beauties were rubbing their breasts against each other, and their nipples were also touching each other.

"Ouch~ Teacher... please be gentle~ It's so itchy... so hot... I have to go~"

"Can such a perfect girl be in this state?"

The idol girl Himeno Yuzuki also showed a completely different lustful expression from everyone's impression. Under the tofu of teacher Sakuramori, who is also a top beauty, the two of them quickly reached climax.

"Everyone, watch carefully~ This is my sister's pussy... Now I want everyone to see for yourself what it looks like inside~"

The Sakurai sisters played more tricks. The elder sister Ayana Sakurai found a slender lens that was just thick enough to insert into her sister's vagina. The delicate dripping garden of her younger sister Mana was clearly captured by the high-definition lens. Chu, she herself put her fingers into the sister's anus in front of her, causing Caina to gasp, and Caina's own honey dripped onto Mana's pretty face. The lewd scene of two cute twins who are almost identical in appearance having sex in the 69 position was recorded by a fixed camera not far away. I think if these were sold as pornographic images on the Internet, they would definitely be very popular. Make a fortune

"I'm going...I'm going~"

The Sakurai sisters reached climax almost at the same time, and bursts of smelly and sweet honey were ejaculated onto each other's faces and bodies.

The beautiful girls in the animation club were lying on the ground in various directions as their bodies climaxed, breathing in the fresh air, and some even jumped directly into the water.

After dozens of seconds, their bodies finally recovered. Rin also clapped his hands and gathered the naked girls together.

"Everyone, please come over and gather together. Alice has something to say~"

"Eh? Didn't mom come to tell you?"

Alice herself is very afraid of strangers, and Dosuke, as the bullied person in the group, naturally does not dare to speak.

"Okay, okay, everyone, look over there~" Rin pointed to the clothes rack by the swimming pool.

"We are now girls in the animation club~ So the swimsuits and other cosplay suits here also fit our bodies. Do you want to try them?"

Rin took out a high-slit swimsuit and put it on herself.

"Okay~ Teacher Sakuramori, let's try it too, right?"

Xue Yue picked up two bikinis with a smile. This style can highlight the female figure to the greatest extent, and it is perfect for Himeno and Sakuramori teachers to wear them.

The other girls also picked out the clothes they were interested in and put them on. For a while, the swimming pool was filled with laughter and laughter again - but the souls inside were no longer the same group of people.

"Originally, they all planned to take photos and sell them at the school festival... but now we turned it into a gangbang party. It's so interesting..."

Alice rubbed Mikazuki's face happily, and after Mikazuki put on her swimsuit, the lewd smile and flush on her face looked even more charming.

"Mom... pick one for me too, and then we can take photos, okay?"

"Okay~" Rin searched through the pile of clothes and suddenly found a three-point swimsuit that was similar to Himeno's, but this swimsuit was very small and looked like it was for children.

"Look, how about this?!" Rin teased Alice's nipples while putting the swimsuit on her body.

"Hmm... Mom has such great taste in choosing clothes~"

Alice, who had a babyish voice, put on her swimsuit obediently, and then brought a tripod and camera: "Mom, how about this? Each of us has to contribute two photos to the photo album sold at the school festival— —And if everyone wants a normal-sized photo and a pornographic photo, how about we quietly sell the pornographic photo at a high price?"

"Oh oh oh oh! I never thought that Miyamura-sensei would wear such erotic clothes one day~" At this time, Miyamura Sakuramori was wearing the three-point swimsuit Himeno Setsuki had brought out for her. This swimsuit was smaller than a bikini. The fabric in the front was only enough to cover her nipples, and Himeno misjudged her figure. The swimsuit seemed very tight, and Sakura-mori's nipples were squeezed out.

"But it's so narrow..." Sakuramori pulled the tight ribbon panties on her butt, and the snap made her feel comfortable and even trembled.

But she pulled the swimsuit on her nipples again, and this time the rebound directly hit her nipples, causing her to squat down instantly.

"Okay~ That sounds good~" Other women began to agree with Alice's opinion

"Then... everyone can partner up freely~"

Everyone started looking for their sex partners to start filming, and Himeno naturally held Teacher Sakuramori's hand tightly: "Let's... give it a try too?"

"Okay, okay..." Seeing the school idol Himeno Yuzuki wearing clothes that were almost the same as hers, Miyamura Sakuramomo's body felt particularly hot.

"Well, how should we shoot it?"

"First... let's choose a theme first..."

Himeno blinked. As a boy, he used to be the chief photographer of the animation club. Unfortunately, he always had some evil intentions towards Teacher Sakuramori, so he was gradually ostracized by the girls. Now these photography knowledge will help the two of them. Take photos that are cute but full of astringency.

"Is it a swimsuit theme? Or should we put on a little makeup and wigs to take fan photos?"

"It's a swimsuit theme, but who are we going to take pictures of?" Ying Mamoru rubbed her breasts, and it seemed like she wouldn't be able to stop feeling this for a while.

But even if it is self-deprecating, the way this beautiful teacher tilts her head and thinks is very cute.

"Hmm... Let's put it another way. Does Sakuramori-sensei have a favorite silver-haired character?"

Jiye seemed to have thought of something and changed his question.

"Hmm...how about Heizhen?" Yingshou thought for a moment

He hugged Ji Ye's body.

"Huh? Hei Zhen? Is he the one in Fate?"

"Yes"

"Then I understand...it seems to have Kurosada's costumes and props...Do you need me to put on makeup for Sakuramori-sensei?"

Jiye seemed to have thought of something and blinked playfully.

"Then please leave it to Himeno-san~" Sakuramori nodded.

Himeno took Sakura Shou's hand to the bathroom sink and skillfully used various cosmetics on Sakura Shou's face.

Soon, we came to the last step.

"Teacher... do you need me to help you put this on? Or should the teacher do it himself?"

Himeno held a pair of colored contact lenses. Although Sakura Mamoru's hair color was very similar to Kurosada's, his eye color was slightly different, so he needed colored contact lenses to change his eye color.

"I'll do this myself." Ying Shou took the contact lenses, raised her head and started to dress herself up.

"Who do you want to cosplay, Himeno-kun?"

"Secret~" Jiye smiled and hid his props behind his back: "Teacher, just sort it out yourself first, wait for me~"

After saying that, the idol girl turned around and entered the bathroom.

It has to be said that Himeno's makeup skills are very good. Sakura Mamoru's originally smooth hair was made into a look that is almost the same as that of Black Jeanne, and the golden pupils are also very consistent with the original owner. Coupled with his naturally fair skin, he basically looks like Black Jeanne without any makeup, and Himeno didn't know when a leather collar was put on his neck. But under the three-point swimsuit, this woman looks so erotic that people want to her.

"Humph, this body is really nice." Sakura Mamoru also got into the role and patted her butt to experience the feeling.

"It's really ugly...village girl..."

Da da da--

The person who slowly walked out of the bathroom was not the idol girl who had just entered, but the blond knight king with an indifferent expression. The smooth blond hair was elegantly tied into a complicated hairpin on the back of her head. A pair of beautiful eyes scanned everything in front of her coldly. The three-point bikini she wore highlighted the perfect figure of the King of Knights after growing up, and her white breasts were squeezed out. A seductive deep ditch. Even though she does not carry a holy spear in her hand, the coldness and calmness of the queen patrolling her territory and servants, coupled with the extremely high degree of makeup restoration, make people feel that this king of knights has really broken the dimensional wall. appeared in the real world.

"Huh, is he actually the same person as that Girl? Don't you guys in this department know how to speak well?" Looking at the white gun in front of him, Ying Shou smiled.

"Or do you think it's fun to go against me?" Ying Shou walked over to her and inserted her hand into her waist.

"An uneducated guy like you...can only bark like a dog..."

The King of Knights seems to have grasped the fact that Jeanne d'Arc is an uneducated village girl, and her venomous tongue is no less venomous than that of Kuro Jean played by Sakura Mamoru.

"Hmph, you're not scared by the size of my breasts, and you even want to come towards me? The fictional King of Knights."

The two continued to say harsh words and got closer.

"That shameless cloth will only make you look vulgar, stupid saint——"

After saying that, the expression of the King of Knights suddenly froze, and then it was like an iceberg melting. The smile on his face became thicker and thicker, and his voice changed from the low and cold voice of the King of Knights back to that of a girl familiar to Sakura Shou. Lively voice: "Pfft hahaha... Teacher Yingshou is very into the show..."

"After all, Xue Yue classmate is also in a state~" Ying Shou smiled and grabbed Xue Yue's chest.

"How dare you laugh at the teacher? You little naughty cat needs punishment~"

"Ugh!?"

Xue Yue, who was having her breasts rubbed by Ying Mamoru, obviously couldn't resist. She was clearly wearing the makeup of a cold knight king, but her face had the shy blush of a girl. This actually made the knight king played by Himeno more charming: "Teacher …No need…”

"Oh~ The cold King of Knights can't hold it anymore? Yingshou slowly put his hand into Xue Yue's swimsuit and pulled her nipple very hard before stopping."

"Obviously...it's obvious that you, a naughty village girl, are too skilled..."

Not to be outdone, Xue Yue leaned forward and kissed Jeanne's lips, and her little tongue also began to land, plundering the tempting trophy called love in Ying Shou's little mouth.

"Hmm... ugh" Ying Shou felt Xue Yue's saliva, hugged her completely, and began to caress her body with his hands.

For Goto, who wears Mr. Miyamura's clothes, what she likes most is the girl's skin, which feels very smooth.

The two beauties in swimsuits embraced each other passionately, and the lustful and delicious atmosphere began to spread, while the camera on the side faithfully recorded this scene.

Others are gradually getting better, and the sounds of gasping are endless. Fortunately, it is a rest day, and no one comes to the school at all. And the teacher Shoko Sato who manages the swimming pool will not come back for a long time. The shooting of the beautiful girls in the anime club The photo shoot completely turned into a lewd Lily scene.

"Huh~ It's our turn~" Rin put down Alice on her hand, walked into the dressing room and started to change clothes. After a while, a blond female knight came out of the locker room. Her hair was tied into a single ponytail, and the headband was a large black bow. If it weren't for the fact that she was still wearing Rin's swimsuit, no one would have recognized her identity.

"Dandelion Knight", Qin, applied to join the team. From now on, my honor and loyalty will be with you! "Rin said his lines to Alice from memory, and then laughed.

"its not bad, right?"

"Eh? Is it Captain Qin? Mom's acting looks like..."

Alice's eyes also lit up, and she was shocked by Rin's highly restored cosplay: "Sure enough... as long as she is a beautiful girl and has superb makeup skills, it doesn't seem to be difficult for the characters in the game animation to break the dimensional wall."

"So, Alice, let's try it too." Rin kissed her and turned her to face the dressing room.

"Eh? But whose costume does mom want Alice to wear?"

Alice's cute little head shook, as if she couldn't think of an idea for a while.

"How about Keli?" It seemed that neither Dosuke nor Alice knew how to dress themselves up, so Rin simply took the cosmetics and straightened up Alice's face.

"Then... please mom?"

Alice stood up on tiptoes and kissed Rin, then sat obediently and let Rin play with it.

In fact, Alice's body is just that big, and she is very similar to Kelly's little girl, so Rin just glued the elf ears on her and tied the two strands of hair back into a low ponytail. But Li's stiff hair made Rin lose some energy.

"Huh, okay." Looking at Keli wearing a revealing swimsuit in front of her, Rin finally wiped the sweat from her body.

"Keli, the Spark Knight of the Knights of the West Wind, here to report~ Hmm...is that so?"

Alice made a pose based on her memory, but she was not sure, so she could only look at Rin timidly.

"Very good~" Rin hugged Alice, and then her tone suddenly became a little sharp.

"Keli, I heard that you recently went to Xingluo Lake to fry fish again~ You really lack discipline." She laid Alice flat on her lap and let Alice's little butt face her.

"Yes...Keli did something bad...please, the leader, punish me...for example, put me in solitary confinement?"

Alice imitated Keli's tone and responded to Rin, but her hand quietly touched Rin's thigh.

"The bad boy needs a spanking."

Rin smiled and slapped Alice's butt.

"Ugh!? It hurts..."

Alice pretended to be aggrieved, but unfortunately the next sentence failed: "The leader's breasts are so big, Keli wants to drink milk as compensation for the spanking~"

"Eh? Since Keli asked so, there's nothing we can do about it." Rin picked up Alice and pulled her swimsuit away, exposing her nipples.

"Commander Qin, you're welcome Keli~ahmu~"

The little cutie gently held Rin's nipple in her mouth, just like a baby sucking milk, trying to suck out the milk, but there was also a hint of teasing from being a wretched otaku, and her little tongue was dexterously playing with Rin's little grape, and her teeth He was also gently biting the edge, trying to arouse Rin...or Captain Qin's sexual desire.

"Hmm~" Rin's body trembled because of the pleasure brought by her nipples. Although she couldn't suck out milk, Alice aroused Rin's sexual desire, and the love juice flowing out also moistened the crotch of her swimsuit.

"Oh... Captain Qin, who is just and strict, can also fall in love with Kelly... It's really incredible."

Alice raised her head and looked at Rin's pretty red face, with the little devil's proud look on her face.

"Then... let Keli eat Captain Qin~"

After that, Alice took advantage of Rin's weakness due to the high-intensity stimulation and gently put her down. She lay on Rin's body with her butt stuck out, her head facing Rin's garden, and her cute fleshy fingers guided her. Li's curiosity and the obscene otaku's evil intentions began to tease out the girl's secrets.

"Hmm... Captain Qin is so tight... It's warm and comfortable inside... Will Keli be able to become such a beautiful big sister like Captain Qin in the future?"

"Well, wait, wait a minute... Uh-huh." Rin's body seemed to be at a very sensitive level. Alice just teased her slightly, and her butt twitched again, making her wet even more.

"It's so hot, so hot." Looking at Alice's little butt in front of him, Rin stuck out his tongue and started licking Alice's secret garden through her underwear.

"Ugh~ Captain Qin... Keli is so itchy... so hot..."

Alice was distracted by Rin's sudden attack. Her fingers unconsciously scratched the fleshy wall of Rin's vagina, and an electric-like pleasure was transmitted to Rin's whole body. At this time, Alice didn't know that she had gotten into trouble, and was just minding her own business while roughly kneading her body with her hands and using her little tongue instead of fingers to explore Rin's vagina.

"Ha, ah, ah." Rin, whose sexual desire was completely aroused, took off Alice's underwear and licked her most mysterious part vigorously. This action was the best way she knew to release her sexual desire.

"Qin... Captain... Mom... Keli is so hot and itchy... No... I can't..."

Alice panted while enduring the shock of pleasure, and the sanity she barely maintained allowed her to insist on playing the role of Kelly.

"Ha, Keli, you little bad guy still needs training."

Rin stuck two fingers into Alice's garden and inserted his other hand into her mouth.

The girls in the swimming pool screamed freely. They wore various cosplay costumes and touched each other's bodies and sensitive parts. They both reached climax, and the sensations in their brains reached their peak.

In the evening, it was already time for the swimming pool to close. According to the agreement with Rin Mikazuki, who is the president, and her colleague, Miyamura Sakuramomo, who is also the instructor of the animation club, she is also a well-received beauty in the school. The teacher Shoko Sato has come to close the swimming pool.

"Eh? Sakuramori-chan...have you finished filming?"

Sato Shoko has a petite figure that belongs to a lolita. Unlike the plump teacher Miyamura, Sato-sensei is more like the kind of legal lolita that can arouse human beings' desire for protection. She is weak, naturally stupid, and has a milky voice. .

"Yes~ Thank you, Mr. Sato. Everyone had a great time today~ Of course, we also took a lot of photos."

Rin smiled happily and fiddled with the camera in her hand, while the other girls in swimsuits nodded excitedly in agreement.

"Thank you also Xiangzi for your support~"

Teacher Sakuramori, who was wearing black makeup, hadn't had time to take off her makeup, but looking at her lovely Loli colleague, she couldn't help but hugged Teacher Shoko and kissed her.

"Sakura-chan, it's true~ Why do you keep kissing me all of a sudden~"

Teacher Sato muttered, but his face also showed joy and happiness: "Then... Dear classmates, and Sakuramori-chan, quickly change your clothes. Although it is summer, you can still catch a cold in such a thin swimsuit. ~”

"Yes~Thank you teacher——"

The girls answered Shoko-sensei in unison, and then left Sato's sight while talking and laughing.

When Xiangzi opened the door and entered the swimming pool, a faint fishy smell spread throughout the venue. The smell was so obvious that even Xiangzi could smell it, but the simple Sato did not think of that, let alone think of being in the swimming pool today. What exactly happened.

"Eh? Which classmate's swimsuit was left behind?"

Sato caught sight of Pangji wearing black lace in the clear swimming pool.

"It's so careless..."

Without paying much attention, the stunned Loli teacher threw Fat Ci into the trash can. No one knew what the owner of Fat Ci had experienced today.

It was night, and a certain mobile phone suddenly lit up. The hand stretched out from the bathroom picked up the phone. The girl wiped the water mist on the phone and read the content clearly.

It was a newly established online chat group, and the people in it were all acquaintances - acquaintances in every sense of the word.

In addition, there are two new pieces of information.

They are all messages sent by a person named Rin.

[Everyone had a great time today... We will organize another party next weekend. Please enjoy your new life in the future~ Attached is a souvenir photo from today's pool party~]

The second message was a high-definition picture that needed to be downloaded. The girl in the bathroom raised a smile and clicked the download button.

The picture was downloaded quickly, and it was not a photo taken during a normal event.

Beautiful girls of all colors, disheveled or even naked, covered in sticky transparent liquid, rolling their eyes, making scissor gestures with their hands, showing off their cleavage or delicate pink flesh to the camera.

The wonderful swimming pool has changed something, but it seems like... nothing has changed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)