More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Viredae Viredae

Now what exactly are you doing here, and who're you doing it with?

Playing poker with Alicia, Carrie, Christa and Lisa

It was late night at the dorms, usually everyone would be out partying, but with this year's finals coming up, nobody was wasting any time, everyone was either studying or asleep.

Well, almost everyone.

Erica had stayed at Alicia's dorm room, where she and Christa were lived, they had planned to pull an all-nighter with Carrie and Lisa to study up, but eventually Carrie got bored, and suggested what would be the theme of the night:

"How about we play some poker?" She said in her usual cheerful tone, holding up a deck of cards.

Erica was pretty hesitant, she still has plenty of material to catch up on, but her friends were already in, and they were already leaning on her to play with them.

"Come on, Erica! Don't be such drag." Alicia whined, she seemed pretty excited about the idea.

"Same old Erica, she'd do anything to study, even get completely naked." As Erica remembered that one time at the library, she could have sworn that everyone's eyes met each other as Lisa said that.

"If you play with us Erica, I'll make sure to treat you to something nice later." Carrie chimed in with a seductive ring in her voice, Erica was already going to say yes anyways, but after Carrie's proposition she agreed.

They began playing a simple five card draw game, nothing too complicated, but it was only a few hands afterwards that it was obvious that...

How was Erica faring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)