More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Doom911 Doom911

play with it or wait until I get home

Play with it now of course

Only making a few steps outside the store you began to fiddle with the watch, lost in concentration you pressed the button. The minutes didn't seem to stop or go backwards, the glass case didn't open, you watched and walked waiting for something to happen only to bump into someone.

"Oof oh sorry about that man I didn't see you there." you paused and you weren't the only one, the guy some man in a business suit checking his watch seemed frozen in space. Looking past him you saw that there were whole crowds each frozen in place, you watched as a pigeon took flight, it's flapping wings taking what felt like centuries to budge an inch. Clicking the button again and the whole world set off, we all have crazy dreams of impossible things to get to be a superhero or to find out your the chosen one it might not have been what you had hoped for as a kid but finding a magic shop and getting a magic watch was still really cool.

You paused time and wandered for a bit, watching people and their lives frozen in place. Just to test the waters you walked across a pool of water in a fountain to see what would happen and found the consistency similar to jello. I hopped out just as I unpaused and admired my surroundings, there was a lot I could do but where to start.

Where should we start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)