More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnonWriter AnonWriter

So, what to do with your friday night?

Play some video games.

You go downstairs and load up your xbox. None of your friends are online... guess they have better things to do than game on a friday afternoon. After playing for an hour or so, your sister comes in with her friend Katrina, both carrying bags filled with drinks and snacks for the night. Your sister looks over at you with a sneer and says, "Don't have anything better to do tonight than hang out here and play video games?" You respond by just flicking her off without looking away from the screen. "Loser." She replies. Katrina just chuckles a little bit, "Amanda, don't be so mean to your little bro. He's not nearly as bad as you say he is!" You always liked Katrina, ever since you played together as little kids. As you both got older she got really cute but started hanging out with your sister more than you. You've always thought about telling her you had a crush on her, but always chicken out at the last minute. Your sister knows about your crush and teases you about it constantly. After a few more hours your sister's other friends, Lilly and Alex, show up and they go upstairs to Amanda's room. After you play games for a little while longer you hear something come from upstairs.

What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)