More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

What do you do?

Play it by ear.

You decide to play it by ear. Katie on the other hand, has other plans.

"Mmm, hi there, Tiger," she says practically purring. She looks at you like a predator sizing up a meal and licks her lips. Your eyes dart over to your sister and you see her blushing as she watches. What in the everloving fuck does your slutbag roommate have up her cunt today?

Your sister's eyes shift to you and she's obviously uncomfortable. Katie take the opportunity to flash you, showing you she's wearing nothing under the robe she's wearing.

"Jasmine!" you say, trying to ignore your slutty little fuck toy of a roommate. "I didn't think you'd be here so soon!" you add, trying to break the weird, creepy, sexy ice. She clears her throat and stands up, straightening her dress, still blushing, and comes toward you for a hug.

That's when Katie goes for the kill. With your sister's back to her, but in plain sight of you, she drops the robe completely and puts her foot on the back of the chair your sister just stood up from. She bites her lip and pretends to grab your not-there sister's hair and her face into her open, dripping, pink snatch. You'd have a perfect view right there of Jasmine eating your roommate's ever-juicing cunt.

The effect isn't lost on you and your cock is instantly hard, only barely concealed by the thin fabric and is tenting it completely as Jasmine closes for her hug.

FUCK! Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)