More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by A Nony Mouse Coward A Nony Mouse Coward

What do you want to see Vivex do?

Play Hiring Manager

Hello, Lover. It’s time for another round of Just Go With It, the hidden camera show where I mind control humans into thinking that they’re barely allowed to protest anything anything I say or do, no matter how inappropriate. Today, I’ll be taking on the role of a hiring manager, and have added the extra twist that every human I interview thinks that they need to get this job or they’ll die. Let’s watch.

Vivex is sitting behind an executive desk. Her spotless white business suit faintly glows, just softly enough that humans can convince themselves they’re imagining things while still being put ill at ease by the subconscious knowledge that they face something wholly outside their experience and power. Enormous, pillowy breasts strain at the buttons of her blazer and her dark red hair flashes with crimson-copper highlights. Her gaze is frank, mocking. She’s better than you and she knows it.

With an elegant, manicured finger, she pushes a button on her intercom. “Send in the next candidate.”

Polished oak doors open and admit a flustered young woman. A graphic appears on screen indicating that her underwear has been surreptitiously replaced with a thong that is riding uncomfortably up her ass. The uncomfortable human takes a seat, and finds that her skirt is much shorter than she realized when she put it on. Blushing, she meets Vivex’s gaze and then flinches away.

“Hello Miss…”

“Milton. Mary Milton.” Already she’s breathing fast. Vivex is far more beautiful than any merely human woman, and she’s psychically forcing Mary to become increasingly horny as well.

“Let’s get right into it. Why do you want to work at Sexmodyne Industries?”

“I’m really excited about the opportunity to work for an industry leader,” said Mary, inwardly confused. She had no idea why she was applying for a company called Sexmodyne Industries, but now that she was here, she knew she just had to get this job.

“Are you sure it’s not my breasts?” asked Vivex with a penetrating stare. She hefted her breasts in both hands, to emphasize their massive proportions against her small, delicate hands while smooshing her cleavage into prominence.

Mary swallows. “Uh, no, that’s not—”

“So my breasts aren’t good enough for you. Noted.”

“Th-that’s n-not what I—”

“So now you’re calling me a liar.”

Mary’s eyes bug in panic. “No, no, I—you’ve got very nice breasts.”

Vivex unbuttons her jacket, and her enormous chest spills free; she’s not wearing anything underneath. Mary cannot take her eyes off the stronger woman’s breasts, and she begins to breathe heavily.

“Do you want to suckle me?” Vivex asks with a knowing smile.

“Um…if that’s part of the interview…”

“Do you want to suckle me, yes or no?”

“Yes.”

In a single fluid motion Vivex sprung from her chair and fluidly spun herself over the desk to land with her legs spread to either side of the startled human. She had not been wearing anything below the desk, it turns out. “Then eat my puss, and if you do a good job, you can.”

“Wh-what?” Mary is blushing crimson now, and leaning back in her chair. “The fuck?”

“Are you sure you really want this job?”

“Y-yes.”

“Then get licking, dear. After that, you can drink all you want.”

What does Mary do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)