More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by Wulfblade Wulfblade

* crack knuckles * let's get this party started

Plant a little surprise in bed for the male elf

You hop into superspeed, and go after Cira, who's going to beds in the opposite direction of the other two. You're in time before she left the moonlight, which makes this a little bit easier for you. You remove her resewn clothes, her weapons, her boots and cowl, and then effortlessly carry her over to the bed the male scout is about to check, planning on a little surprise.

Once you're finished, you move into hiding in the dark and watch. The male elf approaches the bed, noting the shape of a person underneath the covers. Assuming it to be you, he holds his blade at the ready, slowly reaches over to clench a corner of the covers between his fingers, and with a swipe yanks them off the bed!

His eyes go wide. His hand shoots to his mouth to stiffle an exclamation. He very nearly drops his blade.

Underneath the covers, he finds Cira, her limbs tied eaglespread to the four corners of the bed! His eyes involuntarily dart across her naked body, stripped entirely bare except for her thong. He can't help but gaze at her exposed breasts, jiggling as Cira struggles. Finally, his eyes linger near her face long enough to notice the fabric stuffed in her mouth to have prevented her from saying something before he pulled the covers off. Her expression is a volatile cocktail of shock at her spontaneous predicament, despair and humiliation at being displayed in front of her comrade like this, and anger that you exposed her a second time.

The male scout, normally as pale as any elf but now a little red around the cheeks, reaches over to pull the gag out of Cira's mouth, while attempting to avoid staring straight at her nipples.

"HmmPF-Zed you gawking buffoon, CUT ME LOOSE!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)