More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by Wulfblade Wulfblade

What's next?

Strip Zed naked

Zed sheepishly cuts the rope holding Cira's left arm in place, and once loose she immediately moves it over her tits, glaring angrily at him for having taken his sweet time and taken an unnecessarily good look at her boobs. You don't allow him to get any further though.

You move over, and start fumbling with Zed's clothes. You take off his leather armour and the loose shirt underneath, revealing his well-toned muscular frame - though a bit more slender than what would be equivalent for a human, and then unbuckle the belt and slide off his pants. His underwear, an undergarment wrapped around his privates like a loincloth, contains a clearly outlined bulge: the view of Cira you presented him with has clearly quickly aroused him - and you can't blame him. You unwrap the loincloth to expose his impressive throbbing member, leaving him completely naked in front of Cira on the bed who gets a front-row view as Zed is leaning over her to reach another rope.

As soon as time resumes normally, the elf's cock - no longer pushed down and restrained by his underwear - springs upwards, wobbling to a stop as its momentum is spent.

Cira's eyes widen in surprise, and it's now her turn to look away in embarrassment, but you clearly notice she glances at the erect penis from the corner of her eye.

"Uhm.. Z- Zed? Your.. thing is out"

Zed notices his nakedness far too late, after cutting the rope holding Cira's right arm, but then he gasps, drops his blade and tries to push his cock back down and cover his groin.

"Wh- how!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)