More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

A quick summary of the next week.

Plans and preparations.

That weekend Mark, Julie and I went shopping for some nice lingerie, Mark offered to shout both of us lingerie instead of just me as a reward for being so far ahead of schedule. Though he caveated it with him wanting to have a threesome with us in our new lingerie, ‘So he knew what daddy would be in for.’

It was a fun shopping trip, with Mark getting some very funny looks from staff as he commented on how well out looks matched, and the way the colours worked against our skin.

We ended up buying a complete set each, garter belt, crotch-less panties and lacy bra in a nice rich red. It worked well with my hair tone, and contrasted Julies black skin very nicely. Mark enjoyed fucking us both in those outfits as Julie enjoyed teasing me about fucking my father. It was so fucking hot.

Early the next week I asked Mark if Julie would be coming round on Thursday while I was at my parents he smiled and nodded, “Yep, she wants to have a hot fuck while thinking about you fucking your dad. How far do you think you will go this week dear?” His smile told me what he wanted to hear.

“I’m not going to push it to far too fast, if I do then there is every likelihood that he will run away.” I thought for a little bit, “I want to get him more comfortable with seeing me, get him to think of my tits, tats and piercings, when he goes to tug himself. Then I will push for more.”

“So we need to figure out a nice outfit for you to wear that could easily reveal you. Accidental? Or deliberate reveal?” He had asked.

“I am sure my father isn’t stupid, if I keep ‘accidentally’ exposing myself to him he will clue on. I was thinking a low cut button down so that I can easily remove it if that is an option but so that he can imagine more without me needing to take it off. No bra, obviously.”

Mark thought for a moment, “Your black ‘professional’ top.” He said, making quotation marks as he said professional, “It’s pretty low cut, and the buttons come undone really easily.” We discussed it a little more but didn’t come up with anything better. I figured if I wore that top with some jeans then it would appear a little more modest, but dad could still check out my arse through my jeans if he wanted.

Once again as the week went through I got extremely nervous, and again found myself sickly aroused with the idea of seducing my father into an affair and even letting him knock me up. The Wednesday night, the day before my next family dinner, Mark and I lay in bed, his hand was on my abdomen, teasing me about being pregnant. I was surprised and disgusted when I came over one of his comments, he wasn’t inside of me, wasn’t pleasing me. All he said was “I think I just felt your baby brother kick.” And I came in a shuddering orgasm.

I was sick, and loving every minute of it.

Week Two

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)