More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Plane crash and stranded!

Scarlett groaned. She opened her eyes. She saw sand before her. Where was she? Sitting up she looked around. She was on a beach right against the water's edge. Before her lay a lush jungle. What was going on?

Slowly, to her groggy brain, the last few hours came back to her. She had been flying back from a charity event. There was a terrible storm. Turbulence shook the plane and lightning flashed out the window. The plane had lost power. They had done an emergency landing, everyone screaming. The plane had crashed into the water. Everyone had fled out onto the wings to get onto lifeboats. Her manager had ensured that she had her own lifeboat to keep her secure and safe. unfortunately, the line holding her lifeboat to the others had snapped. She'd quickly been pulled away. She tried to call out, but no one heard her over the storm. She tried to paddle, but one person couldn't fight the choppy waves.

She'd drifted for hours in the stormy night. She could barely see, the salt water and rain in her face. Finally, she spotted land. A small island off in the distance. With all her strength she paddled towards it. For an hour she fought the current. Finally, as she neared the island, her lifeboat was thrown into the coral. She was flung from it and saw it drifting away. Abandoning the lifeboat, she'd swam to land, collapsing on the beach and passing out from exhaustion.

It was morning now. She looked around. She was alone! The star had rarely been alone. It was a bit disconcerting.

Then she noticed something truly disconcerting...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)