More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nicakwalt71 nicakwalt71

What's next?

Pizza Night

“Pizza there already?”

“Ahh.. probably a few minutes away still? Gonna rehearse some lines while I wait.” Scarlett answers to her husband on the video call.

“And maybe put on a few clothes before answering, honey.” he comments.

“What? Is my towel not enough? It's from a five star hotel! It's very stylish!” - the blonde jokes.

“Not the most appropriate thing to be answering a door in though” her husband jokingly retorts.

Feeling particularly stubborn today Scarlett smiles before answering “Fine, I won’t answer the door wearing a towel.” She had chosen her words, before saying “Alright, I’ll talk to you later, dear.” She said before hanging up the call with her husband.

Scarlett does indeed read some lines for a few minutes, before hearing the unmistakable sound of the front doorbell. Pizza time.

“Guess I won’t be needing this…” Scarlett’s cheeks became a warm crimson as she hooked her thumb and finger in where the towel was knotted, pulling the fabric away from her body, and dropping it to the floor. The now nude star shivered with excitement as she walked towards the front door, every inch of her body on display.

Opening the door, the blonde starlet was ready for a wave of embarrassment but also adrenaline in exposing herself to a stranger. But she forgot the detail that the delivery person was still downstairs waiting for her to open the building door, so he/she could enter the lobby

Clicking the intercom button, she asks “Yes?”

“Pizza delivery.”

“Come right up!” she clicks the button to open the door.

Now she was faced with something she didn't expect. Waiting in the nude. She had planned to quickly flash, do a cute naughty interaction and get back in. Waiting was not planned...

And the waiting was a killer. As she stood in the buff, her body covered in goosebumps, nipples hardening from the adrenaline and seemingly invisible stimulation of exposure, she could feel her lower lips begin to encourage, moistening with damning dew of her lewd libido, her most sensitive pleasure nub becoming erect with want for a simple touch. Scarlett wasn't about to give into this temptation though, her mind wanting to simply expose her nudity for a bit of fun, not to outright get off in front of someone. Being caught naked with sticky thighs, and a raging ladyboner, that was more than enough to satisfy the latest desire that had overcome the star.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of waiting, and stewing in her naked thoughts, she heard the knock at the door, signalling for the nude blonde starlet to answer...

“Getting aroused by this was not in my plan... I guess I have something to do after eating…” the nude movie star thinks.

She spies through the peephole, confirming it is indeed the delivery person. A young woman, in her twenties she seemed.

“Here goes nothing I guess...“ she turns the doorknob.

The door swung open, the action that only took a few seconds , yet set off fireworks in Scarlett's body, her adrenaline climbing as the pizza girl came into view, and her pussy getting even more slick and engorged as the door was fully opened, exposing her body completely to her. With excitement very apparent in her eyes, and a smile on her face born out of this reckless stunt, she stood, arms by her side, as the girl was looking down at the receipt of the order, not realising what was in front of her.

"Pizza here for... whoa." Finally her eyes had drifted up, landing on the nude star in front of her, her words leaving her immediately as her mouth opened and closed, completely unsure of what was happening.

“Yo...y...you... you are Sc...” she stutters

“Your client tonight” the blushing nude woman responded “You got my pizza?”

“Ye.. yeah yeah! Got it right here, Miss!” she starts removing the pizza from it's case, “But... you ar... nud... naked...?!”

“Indeed I am.” the blonde tries to act as if this is a normal interaction, while inside she is screaming.

"Uhum... yes, right uh..." The poor girl didn't know what to do, what to say, even what direction to look as she removed the pizza from the bag keeping it warm, handing the box over to the fully naked superstar Scarlett Johansson standing in front of her. Swallowing hard to try and moisten her dry mouth, the poor girl managed to squeak out "That'll be $15.95"

"Oh, of course!" Scarlett had only sort of thought this through, and had not in all of her planning, considered having the money to pay for the pizza ready before coming to the door, Keeping the door wide open, the naked star turned away still holding the pizza box, and walked towards the counter, giving the poor pizza girl an unrestricted view of her backside at this point, the poor thing practically unable to blink at the sight of Scarlett's ass.

"Keep the change." The nude and increasingly aroused Scarlett walked back to the pizza girl at the door, her arm outstretched with a $20 bill.

"Ahh... thanks... sorry, but I have to ask. You ar... are famous right? You are Scarlett Johansson? Nude in front of me? I am not dreaming right?“ the young brunette asks a bit too excited and curious.

"Yuppp... that's me. In the nude. Getting my pizza in the nudeeee" the bombshell answers a bit awkwardly, her plan of quickly flashing someone to then go enjoy her pizza, taking a derail that she did not plan too. Which was getting her excited and hungry at the same time.

All of this excitement had gotten her so worked up, that a courage came over Scarlett, giving the poor girl one last sexy smile before leaning in, and sexily whispering into her ear, "Do you know the best part?"

It was the girls turn to get suddenly very full of adrenaline, her body stiffening as the nude superstar was whispering right into her ear, her face just centimetres from her own, and Scarlet's hand holding the money tucking the bill into her pocket, "I'm horny as hell..." The pizza girls’ poor brain was struggling to function as Scarlett's arousal became all too clear to her, both from the obvious physical signs on her body, and from the intoxicating aroma of her sex filling her nostrils "And no one will ever believe you..."

The poor girl stuttered, eyes wide as Scarlett leaned back inside, smiling at her one last time, "You should deliver here again sometime." Was all that was said, before the door was closed, leaving a stunned pizza delivery girl, still frozen, and unsure how she was expected to continue her shift after that.

(Based on an idea by gramana. Written by tlrone and nicakwalt71)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)