More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Guromancer Guromancer

Choose a victim

Pinky

I have put this chapter in my own stories where it continues much further https://chyoa.com/chapter/Alicia-Warzn-hears-about-Pinky%27s-pinky.883714

If you like this, read there

______

The class was quiet aside from pencils scratching paper and an occasional sigh, so Jamie Geek Tuard was absentmindedly drawing boobs and butts while daydreaming of what his crush looked like beneath her clothes. He glanced at her, sitting several desks away and stared briefly before returning to his scribbles; All were of her, Alicia Warzn, drawn badly since he wasn't a good artist.

He noticed Alicia glanced back at him with tired contempt then immediately raise an eyebrow, at the sound of footsteps. She slightly shrugged for him to ignore her concerns, but he recognized them quickly. His half-sister he had grown up with only held contempt for him. Unlike Alicia, Elizabeth wasn't known to be aloof. Both girls were popular and never bullied but clicked in different squads, and perhaps Pinky crushed on the stoic Alicia because his own sister was annoyingly upbeat. She picked on him when she cared to but usually let him be, and was known to be outgoing and fun to most people, thus had friends and hobbies to occupy her time. She was a mischief maker, and the opportunity arose for her to pick on him without going out of her way, and an excruciatingly anxious moment later he saw her face crane around the corner. Her arm zooted high with her hand pinching air as she squealed.

"My brother Jamie has a small P P!"

She smiled brightly, then turned her hand and wiggled her pinky. Elizabeth laughed with everyone but her brother, then said "Bye Pinky, I love you!" She blew a kiss with a waved then pranced off, with loud trampling echoes of her shoes and giggles.

"AHA! AHAHA OH-OKAY UH CLASS AHAHAHAH CLAAHHAH ASSA-" His youthful science teacher tried to compose herself, having just last week been infatuated with a pair of massive cocks she brought home from a club. She spent much time thinking back on it and what kind of woman she really is despite being an innocent teacher. The anxiety release left her hardly able to pretend to want the boy's dignity protected, gasping for air as she basically pointed away so to keep some semblance of schoolastic order.

Pinky for his (small) part was wide eyed and overcome by chilling fear. Every face was boisterous, the classroom echoed and perhaps other rooms had heard. Alicia especially stood out to him, her soft and cute face the happiest he had ever seen her. She was usually so stoic, only laughing casually with friends at the best of times, and more often annoyed that Pinky was even around, appearing like a post apocalyptic beauty, but now a true princess with her finest entertainment, and it wasn't anything empowering that Pinky had done for her.

"Aww is the KWY-BABY sad about his witul penis?" Alicia's friend who sat by her mocked crying, swiveling wrists under her eyes. Her name was Cynthia and she glared at Pinky as joyously as Alicia, but more like a predatory animal than a clapping princess watching a buffoon paraded in comedic shame.

"AHAHAHAHA- AHAHAHAD OKAY CLASS WE- OK OK OK AHA!" Their hottie of a teacher was also red faced from laughter, and couldn't keep trying to say words.

Alicia didn't even try to stop laughing and didn't need to, anytime she calmed down to a loud chuckle, she looked at the unblinkingly stunned boy who had the reddest face she had ever seen and immediately thought of his penis and how small it was and how much it meant to him and how absurd a topic it was and a million other things simultaneously, erupting uncontrollable cackling.

That he was openly gaping at her powerlessly and that she clearly didn't need to fear his gaze and could openly laugh at him this was made her feel safer which contrasted with the gravity of the situation, emboldening her towards a divine experience.

The sight of his sincere facial expression entertwined with the knowledge of the puniest member in proximity gave her a deep warmth to match the inverse of Pinky's chilled spine. She had always been annoyed by this boy that she wasn't ever mean to, sometimes nice to, and disliked his gaze. Now, it was fully obvious that she didn't need to fear his eyes at all; he had no real capabilities.

Several times she lifted her head back to laugh as powerfully and genuinely as anyone ever had, eventually quieting a bit to a level expected at a comedy club on an exceptional night, only to glance back at Pinky and be reminded that somehow connected to the dumb face was the tiniest little penis right in her fied of view but technically out of sight, though it may as well have been under a magnifying glass below a laser, displayed for the whole world to ridicule as the most unsympathetic and ridiculous lack of manhood.

Finally, she had given Pinky his wish by meeting his gaze, and it was clear his wish was on a monkey paw.

What's next period?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)