More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Where is the woman, and what is threatening her?

Pined Under A Fallen Tree: Nothing, Yet. (Being Pinned By A Fallen Tree Isn't Reason Enough To Scream?)

I head out into the forest and there find a woman, young but at least of 21 years pinned under a fallen young sycamore.

I know not why the tree fell, nor how it came to land dead across this woman's abdomen pinning her to the ground, but I can well understand the screaming for help as, for a certainty, having over a quarter ton of hardwood pinning you down must perforce be painful.

As I assess the situation further it becomes clear that she, though in pain, is not in immediate danger. The tree's bark presses cruelly against her stomach but she can breathe and her Pale skin is still flushed with blood. While she will no doubt have some contusions and bruises she most likely will live.

Crossing around the tree I get a look at her face and am confronted by a pair of lovely Green eyes beneath Curly Red locks of tangled but long hair.

"Oh thank heaven! Please, can you get this tree off of me?!" the woman implores me as I assay the situation.

"I'm not sure," I reply honestly, "let me see what skills and resources I can bring to bear on the problem. I will try to get you out only once we come up with a plan that seems more likely to improve things instead of make them worse."

"Quit talking about it and just DO it!" The woman demands and I start checking over my gear to discover what, (if anything,) I have which will be of use...

What tools come to hand?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)