More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zaofan Zaofan

What's next?

Pictur3 Book Part 1 (WIP)

Thorjen

Also referred to as the halfling or the child of fates. 19-20 years old during the start of the story. Born with a constitution said to appear every once in a thousand years. Thorjen dreams of one day becoming a noble knight despite being raised on the Azure sect which specializes in cultivation. Despite his near genius senses and intellect, he cannot cultivate pure enough Qi to be considered a cultivator. And as such he is dubbed as a cripple. Thorjen

Chaos Dao Thorjen

Hope and Restoration Thorjen

Threyja

A full blooded Elf from the Azure sect. Considered one of the beauties of her generation. She is also a very gifted martial cultivator who specializes in the monkey fist arts, tiger striking and the crane steps. Threyja was part of the golden generation who were chosen as young hopefuls to continue their studies on the mainland where they would blend the Elven cultivation techniques with the mortal battle knowledge of weapon mastery and aura manipulation. At the start of the story she admits to being deeply in love with Thorjen, but doesn't have the courage to tell him.

Marco

A gifted Elf with straight and silk like green hair with boyish charming looks. He is usually arrogant and overbearing, especially towards those he considers weaker than him. His father Lord Varriel was a high standing member within the Azure sect. Therefore from a young age Marco was stuffed with body nourishing pills and Martial resources, eventually he gained a high aptitude enough to be considered one of the most talented Elves of his generation

Julien

An earnest Elf and son of the popular young chief of the Azure mountain. Julien was usually isolated and picked on during his youth due to his chubby features and docile appearance. He would eventually befriend the other outcast of the sect. A half ling named Thorjen. And the two would form a brotherhood.

Eleanor

Once famed as one of the strongest Elven cultivators across the Elven tribes. A prodigy who became one of the first Elven cultivators to integrate themselves within a famous party within the mainland. During her active days as a warrior, Eleanor was considered one of the closest to the Heavenly warriors bestowed with a unique Holy Gear. Only she abruptly left the field of battle and went to give birth to her half ling son after the last great war ended. Eleanor hasn't worn her suit of armor since her sons birth. She was part of the old Hero Party.

Razziel

The charismatic Elven chief who rose to fame after successfully building a network of favor's amongst the strongest rulers of the lands. A respected cultivator but ultimately not many had seen him during battle to gauge his true strength. Cunning and ruthless, he rose to his status after the previous patriarch of the Azure tribe went into a 100 year secluded training.

Varriel

Chief Razziel's most trusted advisor. Shrewd looking Elf who believes in the old ways of Elves. Despites humans mostly but even more so hates weak and dumb people.

Vox

Mysterious black haired youth with draconian heritage and powers. Very Strong but also quite childish. Takes a liking to Thorjen by chance and decides to keep himself entertained by involving himself in the matters concerning the Elves who arrived on the mainland.

Ryuu

Enforcer of the 'False Demon Party' spearheaded by the mercurial Vox.

Gilli

Dwarven blacksmith famed for his exceptional craftmanship. Also of the personal smiths to the royal family

Skaldi

Half-Giantess grand knight. Wife to Gilli the Dwarv. Who was once part of a famous band of knights consisting of famously strong women. One of the last descendants of the Heroes linage. Mother to Arya.

Geary

A very proficient Witch with ties to some very dark guilds.

Queen of Lucien Kingdom

King of Lucien Kingdom

Princess Lana -

Also known as the sheltered Princess. She is the last known direct blood descendant of the Lucien Royal Family. Was once a very talented mage but was to retire as an adventure, due to an illness which rendered her unable to handle the Yin levels of Qi coursing through her veins. Known to have panic attacks, and random fits which sometimes change her personality.

Chaos version

Hope and restoration version

Ness

A very talented Beast Kin. Who was considered the youngest ever silver ranked knight across Rode and Lucien kingdom. Spent most of her life travelling the world until she met Princess Lana, who she decided to stay beside. Ever since the two had forged a strong relationship. They've been inseparable.

Tessa

Another Grand knight who was part of the legendary 'Heroes Party' a band of knights famous for their exploits during the great war. Also a descendant of the heroes linage bloodline.

ARYA

An aspiring Knight who is an exceptional talent with the sword. Considered one of the strongest of her generation, but also struggles with a particular temperament that makes it harder for her to form bonds. Daughter to a famous Grand Knight who was part of the Hero Party.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)