More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by latexdoll latexdoll

what do you do with it?

Pick it up.

“What the hell? Where did this come from?” You ask confused as you pick up the fleshy looking butt plug. Oddly it is a bit warm to the touch, the bug butt plug is styled to look like a very realistic but huge cock with a narrow base that then widens to a rod like handle that is contoured to rest nicely in the crack of someone’s ass so they could pull on clothing and spend the day with a massive rod filling them up. When you touch the base it begins to hum and vibrate in your hands. “My god, how could anyone fit this thing in their ass? It’s got to be two inches thick. The head glistens in the light as if your attention, your fondling of it was causing it to sweat. You grip it with your other hand, a little squeeze, so firm. The tip releases a tiny drop of white milky liquid. “Eew, fake cum.” You dab the drop with your finger tip, look closely at it, then without even realizing it you lick the salty drop off your finger. “Salty.”

Taking a seat on the couch with the thing in your hand you can’t resist licking the tip... but then that feeling couldn’t feel less natural, less , as if a hand on the back of your head pushing you down onto the shaft.

Lick it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)