More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

how does it start?

Photo shoot

Stacey's agent called her. "Hey, got a photo shoot for you. Some photos for What Not to Wear and some for People Magazine. Tuesday 2 pm. They'll have outfits for you to pick out. I'll text you the address."

"OK, thanks," said Stacy.

Tuesday came along, and Stacy was getting ready to go to her photo shoot when she got a text from her agent giving her a new address for the photo shoot. She went to her car, put the address in and zipped off.

She arrived at an old Art Deco building close to Hollywood. There was nothing on the building to say what it was and no signs, logos, or anything else. She went up to the door, which was brass and mirror and pushed the door open. She peered in.

The inside of the building looked like and old dance hall that had been cleared of anything. There was a lot of photo equipment: tripods, shades, backdrops, a bar stool and a one armed wedding sofa. Stacy looked over and saw a cosmetics table and mirror and a tall woman with short blonde hair arranging hair brushes. Close by was a man and woman looking over camera equipment. The man was average height, well built, bald with a salt and pepper goatee and mustache. He wore a red silk shirt with the top four buttons open and a pair of dark brown leather pants. The girl was petite and portly with mousy brown hair in a pony tail.

The man looked up. "Ah, Miss London! Fabulous! You're here!" he strolled over and extended his hand. "I'm Daniel. It will be my pleasure to photograph you today! Come with me!" He sounded very excited.

"Thank you so much," said Stacy.

Daniel looked over his shoulder and yelled: "Morgan, tea for our beautiful model! Chop chop!"

Daniel took Stacy to the cosmetics table. "This is my sister Daphne. She's hair and make-up. Daphne - Stacy."

"Charmed," said Daphne, "you are a lovely woman. We are going to have so much fun with you!"

"Thank you so much," said Stacy. She took a seat.

Morgan hurried over with a mug of tea.

"Special herbal blend," said Daniel.

"Thanks," said Stacy. She blew on the tea and sipped it. "Wow, this is the best tea ever!"

"It is, isn't it?" said Daphne. "Now just relax, and let me bring out your beauty or better yet, just accentuate it."

Stacy blushed and smiled before taking another sip of tea.

As Daphne started slowly brushing Stacy's hair, Stacy closed her eyes and relaxed. There was something about the way Daphne was brushing her hair that was so relaxing. She took a few more sips of tea. Soft, relaxing music started playing from nearby.

"Such lovely hair," said Daphne softly.

"Mmm, thank you," said Stacy softly. Her head started to nod.

"Just relax and leave yourself in my hands," cooed Daphne.

Stacy tried to open her eyes, but her lids were heavy, and soon she was asleep.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)