More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Who do we follow into total naked exposure?

Phoebe's Phone Trouble

To say Phoebe was a busy person would be like saying Einstein was smart. Phoebe was the CEO of a major technology company. She got there all by her will and instincts. She had it all: Brains, beauty, ambition, and compassion. Because of this, she didn't want to subject a human to the rigors of being her personal assistant. However, every digital assistant fell short of expectations. Because of the way businesses ran, depending on who built the digital assistant, it would allow certain apps and processes, but omit others due to the similarity to another product or because it would step on another company's figurative toes.

Salvation came in the form of a discovery at a local flea market. Phoebe frequented these places to see if any of the electronic scraps or devices could be combined into a new gadget. However, one seller promised to have the answer to her assistant problem. He had a phone that had its own AI, not tied to any established carrier, and one of a kind so any plagiarism is rendered moot. Needless to say, Phoebe jumped at the opportunity. She wanted to reverse engineer it at her company and possibly find a better solution. However, as soon as she began using it, she realized how good it was, and wanted it all for herself.

Of course, one day, she had been at a spa receiving a massage, when she was told she had also paid for a bikini wax. She didn't believe it, but her phone showed an invoice confirming it. She didn't think anything of it until she was completely bald between her legs, and they had applied depilatory cream to the entire area, making it hairless for a while. They also made her go home without putting her panties back on, as the pain was just too intense. Back home, she looked at what her phone had booked, and saw the wax and hair removal on there, even though she was sure she didn't order it.

However, the next problem came at the office costume party, when she thought she ordered a cat costume, but was given a Halle Berry Catwoman costume!

To make matters worse, she had gotten the dates wrong, and walked into the company's quarterly earnings meeting while looking like a feline Dominatrix! She had to spend the rest of the day in that ridiculous outfit since she hadn't packed a spare set of clothes, and didn't have a personal assistant to fetch something for her. Needless to say, she had to find a way to fix her phone. She went back to the flea market to find the man who sold her the phone, but he wasn't there. Asking around at the other vendors, she made a startling discovery. They all thought she was crazy because that stall had been vacant since they found out the man selling there was a pervert using hidden cameras to film up women's skirts as they passed or especially as they stop in front of the table. The management had him to leave, and it just so happened that on the day he was packing, there was a thunderstorm, and lightning struck him dead on the spot! Since then, no one wanted that spot. Not only that, but it had been over a decade since that happened!

She left stunned, but nevertheless intrigued by the phone she possessed. She didn't mind that it would embarrass her once in a while since the day to day events were perfectly executed otherwise. She had no idea the kind of embarrassment that lay ahead, as the phone was only getting warmed up! It wouldn't be long before she found herself with not a stitch on her body, and only her phone to help her...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)