More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rambrofizmo Rambrofizmo

Choose Your Story?

Phil Hart Corrupts His "Niece"

Im not gonna lie to you times have been tough for me the last couple years. A messy divorce on account of my cheating. The divorce alimony robbed me of nearly everything and my mistress left me since my money what was kept her around. Even my job suspended me for my "uncivilized actions". In short i was left with nothing.

Well not nothing i suppose. I still had my family. Specifically my little brother. He was always the sensible one of the two of us. While i partied and slept around he knuckled down and focused on his studies and eventually his work. Now he has a good job, a beautiful housewife and a gifted adopted college aged daughter.

After hearing my situation and giving me a lecture about the "sacredity of marriage". After the annoyance of the lecture he offered me a spot at his place. On the condition i help his daughter out a bit.

Despite my morals and occasionally laziness, im by no means unitelligent. But the help he wants for her is less intelligence wise and more working on her confidence and social skills.

Seeing it as a small price to pay to get my life back on track i accepted.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)