More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rambrofizmo Rambrofizmo

What's next?

Meet The Family

After a couple days of rushed packing, i was finally set to move in with my brothers family. After a brief drive i arrived at his house to find him and his wife politely waiting to greet me at the front door.

My brother was always the one marked for success. He was far more social and respected than me. I spent my time chasing skirts and partying. And as we grew up our differences showed more in are appearances.

While he is lean and and stands tall with pride im slightly overweight and tend to slump my shoulders especially after the divorce.

To his side was his wife Ava.

Me and her never really got along since she started dating my brother. I never fit in her definition of a perfect family member. God knows what he had to promise to get her agree to let me stay with them.

We exchange pleasantries and they show me to my room. My room was a well sized guest room that had a door that connected to their daughter's room since she occasionally used the room for her hobbies and storage she couldn't fit in her room.

As my brother helped me unpack the last of my belongings when his daughter came back from her college classes.

Her name is Cecilia. They adopted her when she was a teen when they adopted her, but i wasn't really in her life much at the time. So because of that i dont really have any relationship with her.

"Hi uncle phil" she says in a shy but friendly smile.

I was blown away at the beautiful young woman she grew up to be. It was that moment i decided shed be my newest conquest.

But i need to build good will with her and the family first.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)