More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Pheromones, by Cham3leon

“Oh fuck me, Marcie!”

“Gina please, it is still early in the morning.”

“Shut up! This is another one of those stories where the author expects the reader to do a fuck huge amount of customization every time she gets on this site! When will these idiots learn that this is way too much work?”

“Probably never.”

“But hey, Hot, unfriendly, popular girl: Lauren Bwahahahaha!”

“Very fitting.”

“And oh look, cute, smart, brunette Emma.”

“Yes, an amusing coincidence.”

“The fuck kinda name is Isobel? The author can't even fucking type right.”

“Not necessarily, that is the Scottish version of Isabel.”

“Bullshit, Marcie. It's a typo and you know it.”

“...can we get on with it?”

“Ugh, fine.”

“Moving on to the meat of the matter: We are reading Pheromones, by Cham3leon

“Great, another hit on my fuckwit bingo card: Uses numbers for letters.”

“Well, aren't we off to a fantastic start? Lets get into it.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Alright, this is the story of Gina...”

“WHY DID YOU NAME HIM LIKE THAT!”

“Its more immersive that way.”

“Last time I checked I don't have a dick!”

“Anyways, Gina has magical pheromones that makes all the girls desire her.”

“But at least for the first few chapters that's irrelevant because he just hooks up with his childhood best friend and they go on a romantic date.”

“I mean that was your choice.”

“Fuck you, it was either that or his sister and I'm not into that stuff.”

“Matters escalate...relatively quickly and the two end up having sex. This is where Gina finds out about her powers.”

Please Gina, cum for me! Unload your hot sperm deep in my pussy! Oh Gina, please cum! Cum for me!”

“I feel gross.”

“pfft.”

Next go the trousers and underwear, and out springs ol’ faithful.

“Never ever refer to your dick as that.”

“Oh fun fact: It turns Cutie on like crazy when I belittle his dick. Masochists am I right?”

“I need to bleach my ears.”

“Moving on, during the sex Gina learns that she has magical pheromones that make all women desire her. And with desire I mean mind control."

“That's when the fucker changes. Up until now he was fairly nice and you think he and Amy would make a cute couple. But fuck that shit. The moment he notices his devices power he is gonna conquer all them bitches.”

“Starting with Lauren.”

“Hi,” she says haughtily, but you can see her eyes are actually hungry and lustful. She's one of the popular kids; you're not. She has a reputation to uphold in front of her friends.

“Ok, this makes fuck all sense. This guy exudes sex and everyone wants to fuck him but he somehow isn't popular?”

“Story of my life.”

“No Marcie.”

“Whenever I say the word ‘freeze’ to you, you shall immediately return to this state. You will think of yourself as one of my glorious partners, although you will never tell anyone this but me. You will break up with your current boyfriend because you think he’s unkind and patronising, and you will gradually drift away from your other friends as well for the same reason; instead you shall make good friends with the kind but less popular girls, in particular those in my friendship group, and will value their intelligence and empathy. You will become a kind, conscientious person, being hardworking in your studies but generous in your help, and generally become a nicer person. You shall not tell anyone of our relationship, but will continue to lust after me and no-one else in secret.

“Should have used your name.”

“Please, Gina. You know how much I dislike brainwashing people.”

“Holy fuck, the guy is a huge hypocritical shitbag! Soon after, he starts enslaving girls and get this: Having strong pheromones apparently also lets you fucking transform other people.”

“I do have issues with this as well. The premise of the story was pretty clear but we are not even 10 chapters in and the author already abandons his own rules for a everything is possible sort of storytelling.”

“So, he enslaves his girlfriend Amy, for some reason. The bitch is already extremely devoted to him so what's the point in doing this you paranoid fuck? And I even choose the nicer option!”

“Speaking of options, I never thought I see the day where you turn somebody into a dickgirl.”

“Fuck off! It was a decision between a guy and a dickgirl!”

“Well...”

You grin in nervous anticipation, as you wait for the changes to take effect. First, you feel your cock and balls grow to a simply absurd size, until your shaft is thicker than your hand can reach around, your glans could touch your neck, and your balls are the size of oranges.

“That was a mistake.”

“There is a most curious tendency within the futanari writing community to give them grossly over sized members. As someone that likes proportionally pleasing aesthetics I find that rather disturbing.”

“What is it with these fucking dickgirl writers and their obsession with describing balls like fruits? Stop ruining fruits for me!”

“I am more concerned with the fact Gina can now transform herself as well...for some reason.”

“Of course he fucking can.”

You've transformed into your fantasy: a hermaphrodite, or futanari. You've enhanced everything you could think of - stamina, libido, healing, strength despite your elegant build, and vastly increased magnitude of your pheromone powers. Not that you wouldn't get what you desire without them - you're the sexiest, most beautiful creature on the planet.

“I am surprised he hasn't mentioned how humble he is.”

Oh my fucking god, what the hell is that!

“I take it this is supposed to be our protagonist?"

“This is why I hate Dickgirls! When you scroll down you first see her face, then her boobs AND THEN THIS FUCKING ABOMINATION!”

“Gina, calm down.”

“Urgghhhh....”

“After this delightful event, Gina goes back to school.”

You deduce it must be your pheromones causing this, making your classmates believe any sexual act or transformation is completely normal.

“Oh sure! Add another power to your pile. Why the fuck not!”

“As the saying goes: It's magic. I ain't explaining shit.”

The teacher - a short, sixty-something woman with a bob of silver hair - is explaining a particularly difficult part of calculus to the class, and everyone is quietly focused (for once).

“Oh fuck off, author! A 60+ year old hag should not be influenced by your pheromones!”

“At the very least Gina doesn't have sex with her. She does have sex in the middle of the classroom though.”

“You would think the boys would now all jump on Gina and her, right? You know pheromones and all. But nooooo, they all just meekly submit to her because she's the alpha or some bullshit.”

“And this is where this particular branch comes to an end.”

“Thank fuck.”

“I take it you weren't a fan?”

“Obviously. Not only is this another asshole protagonist masquerading as a nice guy, all the girls have about as much personality as a Lithuanian toaster.”

“Hm...yes, personally I just can't abide the arbitrary nature of her powers. The author should have kept to the original concept, even if that would have limited his options.”

“And not turning yourself into a fucking dickgirl!”

“Again Gina, your choice.”

“Piss off.”

“On a positive note. I can appreciate the commitment to creating many different paths and the writing itself was not horrible.”

“Yeah, great praise there Marcie.”

“I did like the many nicknames the author had for penis.”

“I hated them.”

“My, do you have anything good to say about this one?”

“...”

“Come on.”

“It's not as shit as the last one.”

“That is good enough for me! Good night everyone.”

In case anyone's interested, here is Gina's fuckwit author bingo card https://bingobaker.com/#ea869a48137ce51c

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)